Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle (Greek) > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-14-2011, 12:07 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
That pic was taken at the Cal.. I saw him there. I am going to go against the grain and say he didn't look healthy at all. His skin color was pale and sickly, and he was having trouble walking. When he stood he was leaning on something. He appeared to be in a cold sweat and in pain. Walking looked very laborious, deliberate, and once again, painful.

This was just my impression, of course I could be wrong.. But he did not look well at all.
Well, if you were there then you know more about his condition than anyone. I'm sorry to hear he is in that kind of shape.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:12 PM
FOUNDING Member / Featured member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
That pic was taken at the Cal.. I saw him there. I am going to go against the grain and say he didn't look healthy at all. His skin color was pale and sickly, and he was having trouble walking. When he stood he was leaning on something. He appeared to be in a cold sweat and in pain. Walking looked very laborious, deliberate, and once again, painful.

This was just my impression, of course I could be wrong.. But he did not look well at all.
Well, that's not good. Makes me wonder if his surgery was not done well and he has issues because of it. I know there's a couple of ways to do that particular repair. Or maybe he is dealing with other health issues?
Old 06-14-2011, 12:29 PM
Registered Member

Zack Kahn did the same exact thing to his legs. He wasn't Squatting but Hack squatting 700 lbs
Old 06-14-2011, 12:36 PM
FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandaandm View Post
Do you think he holds a grudge for the photographer ruining his pro career and pushing him to squat that weight so close to a competition without a spot?
I'm sure it was mutual. I doubt he would have done any type of weight that he had not moved many times before.
Old 06-14-2011, 01:58 PM
Registered Member

I wish him the best. Like I said, my impression could be 100% wrong.. But I saw a person who looked unhealthy and in pain. I would imagine it has all caught up with him- the years of drug use and heavy training, the injury, the surgery. I wonder how he reconciles the state he is in today vs. 15 years ago.

It's not like he is a smaller, healthier version of his former self.. He looked to be suffering.
Old 06-14-2011, 02:48 PM
Registered Member

He looks great. Happy and healthy.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:00 PM
IFBB PRO / FOUNDING Member

Well

Quote:

From that pic I do not think he looks healthy at all........he looks in pain. He was hands down IN PERSON, the best physique I have ever seen.....HANDS DOWN......

PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
SYNTHETEK - Hardcore products with double money back guarantee!

www.Purchasepeptides.com
Old 06-14-2011, 04:05 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alin View Post
I'm sure it was mutual. I doubt he would have done any type of weight that he had not moved many times before.
That being said chris lund has a reputation of pushing people to use weight that they might not feel comfortable using, just to get "the shot". he did the same thing with orville burke.
Old 06-14-2011, 04:29 PM
Featured Member/ Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL HERNON View Post
From that pic I do not think he looks healthy at all........he looks in pain.
I concur... smile aside, the look in his eyes screams suffering.

Just an impression from ONE pic, though...

Old 06-14-2011, 06:29 PM
FOUNDING Member

I remember years back, Bill Phillips ripping into him for his drug use. He did it right on camera. Made JP look pretty bad, although Bill Phillips is an ass himself.