YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

does low Testorone even really have that much of an effect on keep/gaining muscle

mitochondria

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
so been juicing ruffly 5 years and probly only ON ruffly 20-30% of that time, ruffly 2-3 months out the year, so we likley say i had low T for the rest of the times yet i still get stronger year round, of course not as much when ON, but ive read so much in past on low T just severly breaking down muscle, but i say if stay consistant with diet and training it must be a low factor in overall progress, even like 9 months after a cycle im still gaining, does anybody just totaly stop gaining progress when off?

If your staying consistant with training and dieting, all your doing is really maintaining, tweak your diet or lifts when off and tell me how much you really lose.
Making gains can still happen with low T, cause look what you supplementing with. Nutrients, your giving your body the essentials it needs. Take them away and see what changes. T is just an added bonus to the large spectrum of dieting and training.

If you're improving in strength and growing while off 3/4 of the year, keep doing what you're doing! That's awesome!

i think you can keep most of the muscle you have gained as long as you keep up with your maintenance calories and training.

i think you can keep most of the muscle you have gained as long as you keep up with your maintenance calories and training.

Dude I'm not homophobic but I don't think your av is up to spec.
See rule 18

Low T will hold muscle growth back drastically!! Testosterone is a key player in protein synthesis and not being able to synthesize proteins effectively will hold a person back. Having said that, it's not impossible to gain with low T just extremely more difficult!!! No matter what you gain and accomplish with low T, doing it with higher T will be night and day difference in amount of time taken to get there and amount of effort to get there!!!!

so been juicing ruffly 5 years and probly only ON ruffly 20-30% of that time, ruffly 2-3 months out the year, so we likley say i had low T for the rest of the times yet i still get stronger year round, of course not as much when ON, but ive read so much in past on low T just severly breaking down muscle, but i say if stay consistant with diet and training it must be a low factor in overall progress, even like 9 months after a cycle im still gaining, does anybody just totaly stop gaining progress when off?

I would have to say that test is the be all and end all of muscle mass both in how much one can gain and hold muscle.
I have seen two men who have castrated themselves and I will tell you that in almost no time they lost any muscle they had and it was replaced with fat just as fast!

Idk how much gear you guys use, but it seems a lot of you say you keep the majority of your gains.

When I've ever come off completely, all I did was shrink and get fatter. And at times my diet and training were even better when I wasn't on anything because at that time I ignorantly believed I could keep my gains. I'm speaking for me personally, but it doesnt matter if I have a perfect diet and training regime after I come off the drugs, I'm going to shrink and get soft at the same time.

Idk how much gear you guys use, but it seems a lot of you say you keep the majority of your gains.

When I've ever come off completely, all I did was shrink and get fatter. And at times my diet and training were even better when I wasn't on anything because at that time I ignorantly believed I could keep my gains. I'm speaking for me personally, but it doesnt matter if I have a perfect diet and training regime after I come off the drugs, I'm going to shrink and get soft at the same time.

Same here. I feel I have found my genetic pre-determined level of musculature. When I use hormones to get past that and then stop, I eventually end up back at that level, it's just a matter of time.

It is my personal opinion that anyone who is keeping all of their gains after a cycle is either not at their genetic limit, or they are not being completely honest.

The 'I keep all my gains after proper PCT' guys are usually the same guys that claim to gain 20lbs per cycle. IME, those are the guys that started juicing shortly after the 'noob' natty gain stage. I am happy to put on a solid 2-3lbs of pure muscle mass after a decent cycle, and if I no longer use hormones for an extended period after that, I lose that newly acquired mass regardless of diet, training, and rest.

when I was at my lowest, I was so weak and fat it was scary....I wanted to cry and throw myself off a bridge at the same time....so yes it does effect strength and gains etc...for sure...

I bet he cant wait to get home after a long day at the office and kick off that high heel. Damn things hurt after a while. Not to mention they are unstable. I twisted my cock severely in one. I switched to flats after that.

Last edited:
Same here. I feel I have found my genetic pre-determined level of musculature. When I use hormones to get past that and then stop, I eventually end up back at that level, it's just a matter of time.

It is my personal opinion that anyone who is keeping all of their gains after a cycle is either not at their genetic limit, or they are not being completely honest.

The 'I keep all my gains after proper PCT' guys are usually the same guys that claim to gain 20lbs per cycle. IME, those are the guys that started juicing shortly after the 'noob' natty gain stage. I am happy to put on a solid 2-3lbs of pure muscle mass after a decent cycle, and if I no longer use hormones for an extended period after that, I lose that newly acquired mass regardless of diet, training, and rest.

I agree.

I haven't been COMPLETELY OFF in quite some time and this is why...it is inevitable my friends, you can not look that way without drugs..:(

They use anavar with aids patients in hospitals to maintain or gain weight.If you train and keep your calories high should be ok.Sometimes i skip meals and my weight stays about the same with high leveels of test 1200mg.

really depends on a few things, how long on? how old? how much you take.

when i was alot younger i had no problem myself, do you really think you have low t when you're off? how do you know? have you had a test?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws