over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tbol for two wks?

vegas83

Registered
Thinking about jumping on Tbol for 2wks at 60mgs per day to jump start my spring cycle. My doc is going to be testing me at the end of the month for RBC and Hemocrite because it was on the high end last time. I'm on TRT. If I cut my TRT dose down from 140mgs to 120mgs/wk and stop the tbol 10 days prior to the test, do you think my numbers will have normalized? I will then be pjumping on some low dose Mast/Test/var most likely.

Thanks

Thinking about jumping on Tbol for 2wks at 60mgs per day to jump start my spring cycle. My doc is going to be testing me at the end of the month for RBC and Hemocrite because it was on the high end last time. I'm on TRT. If I cut my TRT dose down from 140mgs to 120mgs/wk and stop the tbol 10 days prior to the test, do you think my numbers will have normalized? I will then be pjumping on some low dose Mast/Test/var most likely.

Thanks

Two weeks on Tbol wont do an awful lot. Orals need to be run for 4-6 weeks IMO.

Agreed. If you HAD to use it for just two weeks, I'd mega dose it to get the most bang for your buck.

Two weeks on Tbol wont do an awful lot. Orals need to be run for 4-6 weeks IMO.
Better luck doing 30mg for 4 weeks and leave ur trt just add in some krill oil one a day in morn, baby aspirin before bed, drink plenty of water... and by that i mean if think you already do then bumpy your input and 50%, and add grapefruit daily to your diet.. either 1/2 or whole.. both show to help lower crit on pubmed studies.. has to do with the naringin in the fruit also cut back on your red meats for a bit.. fish seafood and fowl chicken turkey etc and other food lower in iron

Who knows how you'll respond. But here's some blood work of mine from a few years ago that may be of interest.

Clean (~18 weeks after my first cycle)
RBC: 5.57 (4.60-6.20)
HCT: 48.2 (42.0-52.0)

I started a tren and mast cycle with 50 mg tbol per day. About 3 weeks into that cycle I had to go to the hospital for something completely unrelated, and they ran blood work on me.

RBC: 5.29 (4.40-6.00)
HCT: 43.9 (40.0-52.0)

My liver enzymes were high, though.

Adding grapefruit while on orals can cause problems.

I think you'll be alright but if your doc is going to threaten to take your TRT, you should find a new doc. I tell my doc I take up to 1g/week getting ready for contests, he doesn't care, he still gives me my 300mg/week.

But again, I think you'll be alright if you follow the plan you laid out. I've done a lot of blood work, that'd be normal ranges for me.

tbol is one them orals that causes steady gains along a period of time, two weeks wont do shit! if your trying to jump start a cycle your better off taken drol or dbol for 2 weeks but 4 weeks minimum is ideal

Better luck doing 30mg for 4 weeks
You really think so? I've only run Tbol once, but I started at 40mg for 4 weeks then upped it to 60mg for another 4 weeks...definitely felt like 60mg was the sweet spot, took it in 3 evenly-spaced doses of 20mg throughout the day.

Thanks

OR, and this is really out there. You could simply push your cycle back the couple weeks and take the Tbol for a complete cycle and get the full value from them. I know it's a pretty unconventional approach.

PWR

You really think so? I've only run Tbol once, but I started at 40mg for 4 weeks then upped it to 60mg for another 4 weeks...definitely felt like 60mg was the sweet spot, took it in 3 evenly-spaced doses of 20mg throughout the day.
60 is thw high end on should need.. 20-40 will do most fine but again as mentioned 4wk minimum.. imo that rhe minimum for any oral even dbol drol winny etc etc...for drol dbol etc you prob feel an increase of well being and up a few pounds the first week with repeat effect for 2nd wk then the magic happens now for the dry orals like var tbol etc ull still get the wellbeing altho very minimal weight but more strength endurance and over all strength
.. at least by 3 and 4 wk your strength will be considerable and u may even be up 5lbs but lean so botice weight on scale and more fullness in muscles but no water... if you adapt your training you can retain a good deal of the strength gained after the 4wks

Thanks

Two weeks of tbol that close to blood work may elevate enzymes for minimal gains......not worth it especially if your concerned at how the Dr. will view it.

I dont even think you will see any results with 30mg/week. I ran it years ago, when BritishDragon brought it to the market. Stuff was great. 100mg/ed, and I went as high as 150mg/ed, but didnt notice anything different from 100mg. So that was my sweet spot. I only tried it one other time, but I dont think it was real.

I would save it till you can really run it longer then 2 weeks..

IMO, 2 weeks of tbol is not even worth starting. Why don't you just leave it for your next cycle? would probably yield better results with a 6 week stack.

by problems you mean improving absorption- uptake?

Grapefruit contains a chemical that prevents an enzyme from breaking down meds. This can cause a rise in the amount of meds in your bloodstream. Grapefruit could cause 30Mgs to act like a higher amount.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131