advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What drug increases RBCs the most in the SHORTest amount of time?

vegas83

Registered
I have a distance comp and I will need some stamina drugs. I was inittially thinking about EQ but my doc will be testing me 3eks prior to the race. Help! Halotestin? Anavar? Or just testosterone suspension? Or will eq frontloaded for 3wks be enough?

THanks ya'll,

EPO.

No one really knows what the "most effective" cycle is because no studies have been done comparing all the various AAS at equivalent doses at different intervals.

Also, just because a steroid is good at increasing RBC count does not mean it is good for increasing endurance. Tren can increase RBC count quite a bit, especially at higher dosages, but try running a few miles on that. Good luck.

While Anadrol won't decrease cardiovascular capacity like tren and is great for increasing RBC count within a short time when used at higher dosages (150-200 mg/day), loading up on a bunch of Drol is likely to impair endurance performance, as the concomitant weight gain can be substantial. Anytime you add 15-20 lbs of bodyweight, it is going to adversely affect endurance, thereby canceling out many of the benefits imparted by the increased RBC count.

Ideally, you want a drug which is good at increasing RBC count, causes little to no weight gain, and does not negatively affect cardiovascular capacity.

Being that you have such a short time, high dose Var (100 mg/day) used in concert with high-dose bold ace/prop (800-1,000 mg/week--if you can handle the short estered bold) would likely provide considerable benefit.

Keep in mind that I am not recommending this (I would never recommend a cycle like this without first consulting with the individual), I am simply saying it would be effective given the short time frame you have to increase RBC count.

Of course, EPO is the best choice, but you need to know what you're doing or you can hurt yourself. Like insulin, diuretics, or DNP, taking too much EPO can potentially kill you. This will never happen with AAS, at least not within 3 weeks

uh......

nothing is gona work in 3 weeks.

even with epo you need to load it and wait for your body to produce more rbc, it takes a while.

eq... is more bro science, but you aren't even gona feel it for 3-4 weeks let alone any rbs effect.

drol, here again people take for months for anemia.

:banghead:

I have a distance comp and I will need some stamina drugs. I was inittially thinking about EQ but my doc will be testing me 3eks prior to the race. Help! Halotestin? Anavar? Or just testosterone suspension? Or will eq frontloaded for 3wks be enough?

THanks ya'll,

For your purposes test suspesion and GW if it doesnt scare you. Endurance with GW comes on quik!

Ak

LK is onpoint as ussaul, drol is a long term therapy.

I was looking for a cheerleader emojie thingy.

Last edited:
All AAS will probably result in LOWER anaerobic threshold, especially at higher doses. This greatly decrease performance in certain endurance events.

I know a cyclist that uses test susp, id have to ask him if weeks would even make a difference.

Ak

uh......

even with epo you need to load it and wait for your body to produce more rbc, it takes a while.

eq... is more bro science, but you aren't even gona feel it for 3-4 weeks let alone any rbs effect.

Nothing short of blood doping will get you much of anything in three weeks. And will kill any endurance trying to get there. Some guys use suspension or an oral for cnc kick. But not going to give you higher RBC.

yup yup, adding an anabolic or upping doses is gona hurt when that comp comes around...

res and curc will take about 2 weeks to kick in if you can run real doses from the get go, that and a few other anti-ox tricks will give epo like performance and now that I think about it could be done in short time but not by someone with no experience.

the shots and sides would get in the way, way too much for this.

yup yup, adding an anabolic or upping doses is gona hurt when that comp comes around...

res and curc will take about 2 weeks to kick in if you can run real doses from the get go, that and a few other anti-ox tricks will give epo like performance and now that I think about it could be done in short time but not by someone with no experience.

the shots and sides would get in the way, way too much for this.

Those could be started now if they're not on the band list yet. He has longer than 3 weeks. Just the test is 3w before test. But would still need to be aggressive.

For your purposes test suspesion and GW if it doesnt scare you. Endurance with GW comes on quik!

Ak

LK is onpoint as ussaul, drol is a long term therapy.

I was looking for a cheerleader emojie thingy.

GW is amazing if it's aerobic capacity your after. I used it 3 weeks prior to a Tuff Mudder race and I breezed through it. I had not done any cardio for 6 months so I know for fact it was the GW, as my endurance is always awful.

GW is amazing if it's aerobic capacity your after. I used it 3 weeks prior to a Tuff Mudder race and I breezed through it. I had not done any cardio for 6 months so I know for fact it was the GW, as my endurance is always awful.

Yup Mag, I know it wasnt in the contentof the question asked but though he be looking for the endurance edge and GW will do it.

Ak

uh......

You are wrong. RBC can most certainly go up significantly within 3-4 weeks when using Drol at 150-200 mg/day. This I know for a fact and have seen it happen on multiple occasions in both myself and others. It's the same with bold ace the dosages I listed, although to a lesser degree. Still, both together will work even better.

Last edited:
All AAS will probably result in LOWER anaerobic threshold, especially at higher doses. This greatly decrease performance in certain endurance events.

Most, yes, but not all. Var has been used successfully at higher dosages by many people, as has moderate dose EQ. So has halo. I have had multiple clients run these drugs and some others with success--and these people weren't noobs, but top college levels athletes, so they were very in tune with their body and how even small things affected their performance.

Last edited:
You are wrong. RBC can most certainly go up significantly within 3-4 weeks when using Drol at 150-200 mg/day. This I know for a fact and have seen it happen on multiple occasions in both myself and others. It's the same with bold ace the dosages I listed, although to a lesser degree. Still, both together will work even better.

Mike, how about a drol dose of 50mg a day for 3-4 weeks. Will you see a significant increase of RBC?

Also, is boldenone acetate mg for mg stronger than EQ? Would 300mg of bolde acetate give general good results for a AAS user?

I know a cyclist that uses test susp, id have to ask him if weeks would even make a difference.

Ak

This is because steroids can work very well for endurance athletes. Hence, why your friends, and many other endurance athletes, use steroids. Lance Armstrong is the most notable example. If AAS always decreased endurance, we wouldn't have 100's of professional athlete and countless amateurs using them in endurance sports world-wide.

Mike, how about a drol dose of 50mg a day for 3-4 weeks. Will you see a significant increase of RBC?

Also, is boldenone acetate mg for mg stronger than EQ? Would 300mg of bolde acetate give general good results for a AAS user?

Yes.

Now, it will rise higher if you use more for longer, but anyone who says AAS cannot increase RBC count to any meaningful degree within 3-4 weeks has NO IDEA what they're talking about.

If you want to prove this to yourself or anyone else, swallow 6 tabs of Anadrol daily for 4 weeks and then get some labwork. Make sure you aren't using any other AAS beforehand. After your test results come in, look at your numbers and then tell me steroids can't do shit in a few weeks.

This may sound silly but would creatine monohydrate help?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Yes.

Now, it will rise higher if you use more for longer, but anyone who says AAS cannot increase RBC count to any meaningful degree within 3-4 weeks has NO IDEA what they're talking about.

If you want to prove this to yourself or anyone else, swallow 6 tabs of Anadrol daily for 4 weeks and then get some labwork. Make sure you aren't using any other AAS beforehand. After your test results come in, look at your numbers and then tell me steroids can't do shit in a few weeks.

Is your first "yes" in answer to the first or second question?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws