over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best and most secure email?

chgolatin2

Registered
Need a very secure email to order goodies or what not, also to send emails anonymous without it being tracked, etc. Does such a thing exist? I've been told that no email is 100% secure, so what's the verdict and recommendation?

Thanks~

Depends who you're emailing to. Get the same email provider as your friends and make sure it's either protonmail or tutanota.

I would like to add countermail is very good..

securenym is that any good? I think you have to pay though... (dunno if I spelled it correctly)

Yeah that is another good one u do have to pay.

securenym is that any good? I think you have to pay though... (dunno if I spelled it correctly)

Secure email means nothing if you access it thru unsecured internet, ie you need a VPN... A lot of people like securenym but I feel like those accounts get hacked a lot, at least on the other side of things than you and I... I used countermail for a good while and it works just fine, but not sure how secure it really is.

I've often wondered if a dummy gmail isn't maybe the safest. Lets face it, if you have an account at a secure email that's a red flag to anyone looking at you in the first place. Might it not be better to "blend in" with billions of other email addys?

I also think the manner in which we order from most sponsors is bonkers but that's a diff topic...

Secure email means nothing if you access it thru unsecured internet, ie you need a VPN... A lot of people like securenym but I feel like those accounts get hacked a lot, at least on the other side of things than you and I... I used countermail for a good while and it works just fine, but not sure how secure it really is.

I've often wondered if a dummy gmail isn't maybe the safest. Lets face it, if you have an account at a secure email that's a red flag to anyone looking at you in the first place. Might it not be better to "blend in" with billions of other email addys?

I also think the manner in which we order from most sponsors is bonkers but that's a diff topic...

Let me know when you open these

"order from most sponsors is bonkers"

Use gmail..... hope for the best.... Unless it's for terrorist threats. Shit now I'm on "the list" for even writing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f security is the main concern then any email you pay for is what you need, not a free email service. All free email accounts are read by the providers, and government. Private/pay emails are not read by anyone, but you.

I've always used countermail. Works well with others who also have it. Pgp encrypted keys. I belive it's a Swedish own company?? Not too bad on price either. I'd never use securenym because just like was said earlier, there always seems to have issues.. and no one don't work for countermail lol. I've heard good things about proton mail as well

As mentioned, you need an anonymous connection first. For is a good start, vpn and bridge use is bonus.

Free: Tutanota or other basic email but use pgp. Unless you're moving weight or something those are good enough

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws