over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone for woman

Dopamin

Registered
its a low dose trenbolone enantat lets say 75mg each 10-14 days safe for a woman?

its a low dose trenbolone enantat lets say 75mg each 10-14 days safe for a woman?

Define safe? Why tren for 10-14 days? It won't do much of anything. In my opinion, women shouldn't run highly androgenic steroids-tren, test, drol, dbol, etc. There are a lot better compounds for women. I also wouldn't have my wife run mast, unless at the very end of a contest prep instead of nolva, to drop the last bit of estrogenic fat/water. Lower estrogen for females is like a male taking an anti-test pill. Anavar, low dose primo, low dose Winnie, t3 are better compounds for women. A basic women cycle is var 5-10mg a day and t3 25mg-50mg a day for 8 weeks. A solid diet and training regime should get most girls close to a bikini competitor body if already starting fit with this cycle.

tren is disastrous for woman. Causes a boatload of problems including deepening of voice, hair loss, rough skin, clit enlargement, acne, etc etc.

Stick with var, primo, nandrolone, and nolva before you consider heavy androgens.

Safe like, is she gonna have cancer? No one knows.

She'll have sides, that's for sure. How severe the sides? It varies between people. Coarse voice, enlarged clit, body hair and acne are VERY likely to occur.

Girls should try to reach their goals with var and primo or even a little test before jumping on something like tren.

There is absolutely NO reason for any woman to use Tren. Unless she's going to be next to Iris Kyle on the Olympia stage, stick to proper diet/training, then start with Anavar. Then maybe Primo (though even this WILL cause side effects). If she needs more than that to get results then there is something wrong with the rest of her plan.

MY GF has run NPP 40mg per wk with success...... She says it helps her tremendously with her pains (post meno)

i know 4-5 girls who run var at 20mg a day or winnys 15mg a day.
they have all some changes in ther voice and very oily skin and some slight acne.

Tren is a norsteroid like nandrolone.so i thoght is also much less androgenic than a DHT steroid like var or winny or primo.
i would like a answer from a lady who allready run tren in the past

Woman on tren:

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

161541rz49f99hf9ukem9s.jpg

i know 4-5 girls who run var at 20mg a day or winnys 15mg a day.
they have all some changes in ther voice and very oily skin and some slight acne.

Tren is a norsteroid like nandrolone.so i thoght is also much less androgenic than a DHT steroid like var or winny or primo.
i would like a answer from a lady who allready run tren in the past

It doesn't have much to do with it being a 19-nor or DHT derived compound. It has to do with how androgenic the compound is. Tren is one of the most androgenic steroids you can take. Var and primo are low on the androgen scale which is why women take it. Highly androgenic steroids will increase body hair, masculinization of the face, facial hair, enlarged clit, heavy acne, deepening of the voice, cessation of menstrual cycle, etc. You have got numerous people saying the same thing-if you don't want to listen then put your girl on tren and see what happens. I wouldn't run more than 25mg a week to start if you really want someone to try it. Unless they are going to be stepping on stage for bodybuilding there are better compounds.

Tren is a hell of a drug.

this is a UK female bodybuilder yes really. That's what tren can do

Envoyé de mon SM-N900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Holy shit
Dude looks like the front man from Danzig!

this is a UK female bodybuilder yes really. That's what tren can do

Envoyé de mon SM-N900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk
I see a 5 0'clock shadow. :eek:

Now, ya'll watch this closely.

This girl is a model here. No girl here does tren, ever. Most do var only or var/HGH. I've heard of girls doing deca as well...

Little translation: antes=before and depois=after.

This is the kind of change you'd expect from long term use of a very mild drug like var or maybe winny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsVDPEg0oco]Nicole Bahls - Antes e Depois da bomba! (Reparem na voz dela) - YouTube[/ame]

That's in 2 years or so. And notice in the next video that she's not that muscular or that manly. Pretty feminine girl with a coarse voice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXA5elB_zjQ]Pânico na Band 22/09/13 - Nicole Bahls Gostosa na Praia Costa do Sauípe - YouTube[/ame]

That should put in perspective what tren can do to a girl.

and if Trenbolone is such a androgene....

why Trenbolonepellets are used in cows for meat production?
alongts with zeranol trenbolone is the most used steroid for meatproduction

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity