over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH for Women

SuzyQSter31

Newbies
It has been tested and shown that HGH is the fountain of youth. Is it safe for females to take? I am really new to the supplement world and would like feedback.

If it is safe, what would my dosage be? I am a 32 y/o female at 128 lbs with 17% body fat.

I would highly recommend. As I stay on it longer, it just gets better. Most noticeable is hair and skin improvements first, body repairs more easily, improved sleep quality immediately. Easier to maintain leanness...
There are many benefits, and with real product, a noticeable improvement overall in health and well-being.

you could try starting at 1 iu nightly, or can split into 2 doses...half in the morning before cardio, and half before bed. I do 2 iu daily, and am 5'8, 160#

HGH dosage for women should not exceed 10 units per day. And it is worth noticing that after a course of 3-4 months of treatment it is recommended to take a break for an equivalent amount of time.:D

Please dont take 10 units a day :eek:

Start with one, give it a month or two and if you're not noticing some benefit then go to 1.5, increase slow. You should see subtle improvements in skin/hair/nails. Faster metabolism possibly, less fat, improved muscle tone.

Last edited:
thank you all so much for your input. Now I just wonder who to go to as a supplier with good quality. I want the dosages to stay low like recommended and I would ideally like oral .

If you send a pm to 11sh11 she may be able to help guide you to who she has had Good luck with, but generally we don't discuss sources in the open forum. Gh is always an injection, albeit a sub qutaneous injection with no pain and a very small needle.

Last edited:
My wife does 2iu ed, works good for her
There are plenty of good sources on this board,just have to do some reading and you will find one

Improve heart and lung function and cartilage, aerobic exercise and endurance have improved
Promote quality muscle and strength

the dosage is too much for women, at the begining youd better take minute quantity and increase slowly as your body can get with it;);)

HGH is also good for women
The dosage depends on the goal. People generally use 2 IU per day for anti aging purposes

I have been on 2 cycles of hgh. I started low 1-2 iu/day but did bump it up to 3 iu/day. While it is touted as the fountain of youth, making your skin look better, your body heal faster, sleep better, that was not my experience. In fact I had to end both cycles due to the side effects, namely joint pain. My husband had the exact same experience. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

I have been on hgh for 26 days and I feel the tingling hands but thats about it. Im starting to feel the sense of well being and my joints feel alot better. My wife started 1iu in the morning 2 days ago. She is going to run 1iu for 10 days and then bump it up to 2iu for 6 months depending on sides

I have been on hgh for 26 days and I feel the tingling hands but thats about it. Im starting to feel the sense of well being and my joints feel alot better. My wife started 1iu in the morning 2 days ago. She is going to run 1iu for 10 days and then bump it up to 2iu for 6 months depending on sides

Keep us posted on during her journey.. I just started 3 weeks ago and my GF wants to jump onboard as well but is still unsure about GH for women!

Keep us posted on during her journey.. I just started 3 weeks ago and my GF wants to jump onboard as well but is still unsure about GH for women!

Will do 👍

Is 1iu a day beneficial over a 6 month period for a woman? Or should it be gradually bumped up to 2iu a day for best results? Is there any women on here that have seen good results at just 1iu over a 6 month or longer period?

I did Hgh for about 8 month 1iu. Loved it felt great. I will definitely do that again.

Big&Thick

i have taken high for a year and half 1 IU at night my coach recommended it i love it!! i am 45 and an ifbb figure competitor.

I go through the cycle on hgh, and like most of my friends, I'm very pleased. Only here it must be applied before meals, the level of the cranberry should be small when applied.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear