over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Non-athlete female libdo

Rastaboy

Registered
I was wondering if anyone had knowledge of a supplement or herbal supplement that has little to no negative side effects, that will increase a woman's sex drive?

Long story short: My wife is not a gym goer by any stretch of the word. I however am and have been for quite some time. On cycle my drive is endless and unyielding. I'm beating up on my poor girl day in day out and I gotta damn near beg for it most of the time. Quite frankly I feel bad, I want to feel less bad lol

Putting my untrained wife on anavar would likely take care of my problem but would be massively irresponsible and selfish.

So, any suggestions? Oh and getting her drunk works as well but like said above unhealthy and irresponsible, especially three times a day.

Its not a supplement....but years ago when my son died...I was prescribed Ambien as I had to get up numerous times through the night to check on him.

Afterwards...I couldn't sleep and after months of it....seen my Dr. prescribed Ambien for a short time to help reset my internal clock.

But there were a few times when my wife couldn't sleep, and he suggested to give her 1/2 of one of the pills I had.

Until she went to sleep....I could not keep her off me. I thought it coincicdence...but it happened again a week or so later when she needed another one.

Obviously this wouldn't work during daytime as you can't be falling asleep then....but an hour or so before bed and she was to the point of being aggressive with sex.

Now maybe you could find some natural supplement that mimics the effects of Ambien.....if you do and it works the way it did with my wife....you'd better be ready!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

RMT that is very interesting she does have trouble sleeping I'm thinking maybe two birds one stone? Lol

Brown banana - while that surprises me hitting her switch has never been a problem. Honestly I think I'm just wearing her out.

Bit of an update though things have gotten better since I posted the above. And while I think it's still wearing her out she's been alot more accommodating lately.

Sad part is being together for 11 years I've (like most) have gotten complacent with going out of my way to kiss her and all the real sappy stuff you really pay attention to in a fresh relationship. I haven't really even realized I had come to take that sort of thing for granted.

So moral of the story is: while I don't think shes any less worn out from it, go out of your way to make your girl feel special and she's alot more willing to take the punishment. Lol

But keep the suggestions rolling if anyone else has anything. I'm always looking to stack the deck in my favor : )

I never doubted you. The orgasm is the end. You needed to solve the means. How you get there. Desire is your ride. Sounds like all for the best. In that case, don't just take her out. Get some nice massage oil and work all that stress out of her back. We both know what that leads too.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear