over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L-ASeR-Focus (Aurum RX) Contest Prep Log

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
This will be something different,this time we have a couple,both competitors,both very experienced.

I will let them introduce themselves.

Hey guys, asteelz here, been quiet recently. Starting prep for a show in early may along with my girlfriend 11sh11. 15 weeks out exactly as of today. I will be competing in bodybuilding as a super. I will hypothetically be using aurumRX tren a and mast P as part of my prep, and have been in the game long enough to gauge their efficacy.

Weight around 235 lbs, at 6Ft. My diet is clean, but I eat A LOT of food, 6 to 7 meals per day without deviation. Together we juice fruits/veg and eat a health promoting diet. I supplement to promote health as well. My metabolism is absurd, allowing me to grow into the show while maintaining a body weight relative to where I start.

We weight train 5 days a week and do (normally) fasted cardio 5 times per week. try for 8 hours of sleep per night, do tissue work weekly and see a chiropractor.

Attached are two pictures taken at the 15 week out point

Attachments

• IMG_2786.jpg
    IMG_2786.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 461
  • IMG_2772.jpg
    IMG_2772.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 423
15 weeks out

time to start this thread, and with a thanks to Viking for bringing me on board. I love the daily grind, the shows are an exciting bonus, and along the way, a great support system makes all the difference! I'm prepping with my boyfriend, asteelz, and competing in a local show in 15 weeks. It's the first of the year, and a warmup for nationals in July. A competitor since 2006, broke top 5 at nationals in WPD in 2015. (He'll be posting our starting photos in his comment)

I will be researching AurumRx Anavar, primo, and mast. This is a reliable protocol, so I'm aware of the use, effect, and what to expect. There will be a couple other items to study as it gets closer to show, but this is my jump off point.

I'm 5'8, around 164, compete at 157-158... so it was a great off-season, kept it lean, filled out well, and great energy, hardness, and overall size increase with the added food. On a 6 meal/day program, moderate carbs and protein, with lower fats. This works really well for me, and I do much better with a higher protein/carb intake, keeping the fats moderate to low.
We train 5x/wk, fasted cardio 5x/wk.

I will be giving extra attention to staying full and hard, maintaining conditioning.

Last edited:
very nice!

this is up with the top ten all time fav thread

quick update for the day, Cheat meal was last night, gym today was bicep tricep calves, some cardio later tonight.. 11sh11 was very full today, stronger than usual, vascular. I over carbed this morning and spilled over a little but still had a great workout. tomorrow we take off, and back to it on tuesday for back training.

Haha thank you for fixing the pictures much appreciated !

Since my last national show in November, I went off supps and tried something new to bridge the gap, working with the SARMS andarine and ostarine. Great and obvious results... fullness without bodyfat gains. A slight amount of abdominal water retention, but also strength factors up.

I always start prep at 16 weeks out, so although I haven't received my research materials yet, I started with what I had on hand... 10 mg anavar daily, adherence to diet and training. What has changed already in 1.5 weeks is noticeable hardness and pumps during training. Even fasted cardio this morning gave a great quad pump.

Current diet is 40gP/40gC/7gF, 6 meals/day. On my off days, my carbs drop to 20g. Whether a training day or not, no carbs with last meal. I burn through food pretty rapidly, and my work is physically demanding. On my last off day, I noticed that with the half carbs, I easily went flat during the day, and it took almost a full day the next day to refill. I check in with my coach every 5 days, and will ask if adjustments need to be made.

Once I receive my test materials, I will update again

knarely

logs with pics always make best logs

I agree with posting photos, and plan to do so... asteelz and i did post our initial pictures above, but since ill be reviewing products, id like to post pics that will best represent results of them.

Also, if there are any other questions of interest relative to the diet and training, happy to elaborate. :)

I agree with posting photos, and plan to do so... asteelz and i did post our initial pictures above, but since ill be reviewing products, id like to post pics that will best represent results of them.

Also, if there are any other questions of interest relative to the diet and training, happy to elaborate. :)

:) now thats what im talking about!

Quick update for 11sh11 and I.

Were now 14 weeks out.. Workouts are going strong, diet is on point. Her coach has lowered her fats earlier this week, dropped roughly 7 grams from each meal. Meals are not being missed, food is high quality and health promoting. I am lucky to have her preparing my meals for me.. my culinary ability is...less then edible..

Both of us are seeing some notable physical changes.. I have hardened up and am seeing pronounced vascularity and striations in the shoulders and chest. She has continued to separate, the delts have capped around the back, striations now visible in the tear drop of the quad, waist has gone down slightly as well.

Both of us are on track for a killer showing, I need to continue to bring up my legs , especially in the calves. Her training me has been helping greatly. Her physique is very balanced, and we will be focusing on her conditioning and muscle retention as the diet continues. Looking forward to adding aurum products in when they reach us.

update for the weekend. had a good cheat meal last night, slow day today. resting and relaxing for the week to come. we have about 2 weeks until things get more serious in regards to training intensity and supplements.

tomorrow will be leg day for both of us albeit different times, due to work and class schedules not matching up.

quick update. trained legs this morning, added weight to all of my lifts today, aggression is up. physique is getting harder, turning more heads in and out of the gym.

Its been an interesting prep so far, still waiting on supplements. Currently 10mg anavar daily, utilizing the SARMS until test products arrive. Im one to follow a protocol with precision, so to be 3 weeks into this prep without everything available is a new experience, and not one I'd wish to repeat. My workload this time of year is physically intense, and not having the supplemental support, my training isnt as intense as usual, and am depleted. Visibly flat, difficulty getting a pump. Trained chest tonight, stuck with 5 exercises, 3-4 sets each, focusing on slow, controlled sets. Squeezing each rep. Solid training, good weights, but lacking the agression and high energy. Asteelz makes an outstanding partner in every way, and when it comes to gym time, helps me push and get it done. Teamwork!

Attachments

• tmp_590-IMG952849-1873623155.jpg
    tmp_590-IMG952849-1873623155.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 310
Finished with some triceps and calves

Attachments

• tmp_590-IMG952839-1-1801153971.jpg
    tmp_590-IMG952839-1-1801153971.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 289
13 week out update. Muscle gains have continued , density and fullness up as well. Body fat is around the same maybe a little lower in some places. Next 4-5 weeks wil be a recomp phase. Strength is going up big time, 11sh11 has been pushing me in the gym to keep my lifts under control, and achieve more reps vs gorilla training. Diet has been on point, her cooking is drug like and I'm addicted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 305
Z

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 324
Going to be adding aurum as part of this prep starting tomorrow. Tren at 150 on top of my current and 300 mast prop. Will be Able to gauge the products efficacy based on this addition

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear