over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MONSTER LABS log

ronnieron

Kilo Klub Member
I received my products to do my monster lab log. Probably received a week ago as I have been on vacation the past week.
I will be logging the test c 300 and the 50mg dbol. The test c I will be pinning eod, for a total of 1050mg a wk, and 50mg dbol daily.
I took my first dose of dbol this morning 25mg, and will take another dose later this afternoon. I will begin the test c tomorrow.

1st shot of testc was smooth and easy into right tri. Also took another 25mg dose(half a 50mg pill) this morning. Take my 2nd dbol dose at 4pm and get a workout in. Would like to thank monster labs for the products to do this log.
Ill be 34 on 6/1 so havent ran 1000mg dose test in quite some time.

Took the second shot of test today in left tri and all is good, no pip. up 2lbs since starting, starting to hold some water. do a lot of working at my job, and last night calves and hams started to cramp last night.

in a wk now and dbol is fuckin awesome. up 3.6lbs, strength has increased, as well as appetite. Lethargy has crept in and feel more tired during the day. probably from increased liver values I would assume.

Today was the 4th shot of test and havent had any pip with any of the injections. I was previously using 150mg of test c e5d. Today will be off day. Last night banged out a couple extra reps on the leg press.

Today was the 4th shot of test and havent had any pip with any of the injections. I was previously using 150mg of test c e5d. Today will be off day. Last night banged out a couple extra reps on the leg press.

Ronnieron sounds good the test is like butter

Slightly increased bp 137/86. Resting heart rate concerens me at 92. This was one of the grocery store monitors, so not sure how to take the results.

Strength still seems to be increasing(weights seem to be getting lighter and feel like a could easily do more sets at the end of workout). Test has got me feeling like im 20 again

Ronnieron sounds good the test is like butter

Butter would be thick and hard to inject, I think you mean the test is like grape seed oil, thin and smooth.

Lead MonsterLabs Rep
Flex10 for 10% off always
Please put forum in notes
Section when ordering for
Exclusive discounts
Mymonsterlabs.com

Im hearing great things about the monster dbol, exciting as decent dbol is hard to find.

yeah buddy :headbang:

in a wk now and dbol is fuckin awesome. up 3.6lbs, strength has increased, as well as appetite. Lethargy has crept in and feel more tired during the day. probably from increased liver values I would assume.

Into the start of third wk, up 6lbs. Dbol pumps are kicking my ass(in and out of gym). I love the test, it flows nicely through a 29g, and am really feeling the sexual benefits. Have done 7 shots of the test, and appears to be another 3ml in the bottle. So not to worry those of you that had underfilled stuff from previous company.

Slightly increased bp 137/86. Resting heart rate concerens me at 92. This was one of the grocery store monitors, so not sure how to take the results.

Strength still seems to be increasing(weights seem to be getting lighter and feel like a could easily do more sets at the end of workout). Test has got me feeling like im 20 again

Lol welcome to bulking orals [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have done 9 shots and have preloaded the 10th. there again is a full 10ml in these new labs vials. im up 7.8lbs, and getting stronger. ill try and get up a pic or 2 this weekend when the wife has a min. I tried getting up a pic of the gear, but could not get the damn thing to resize. lol

Man havent had much of an appetite of late. Either the dbol has shot up my liver values or this damn arizona heat is gettine to me. Was 120+ 2 days in a row here in the outskirts of phoenix.
Holding steady and up 7.5lbs, down alittle from where i was.

Man havent had much of an appetite of late. Either the dbol has shot up my liver values or this damn arizona heat is gettine to me. Was 120+ 2 days in a row here in the outskirts of phoenix.
Holding steady and up 7.5lbs, down alittle from where i was.

7.5 in 3 weeks is good. How much is lean do you think?

Id say 5lbm. Im not even going crazy with bulking. Cals range between 2700 and 3000 most days

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws