over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RetiredArmy log

RetiredArmy0513

Registered
So I figured I would do a log of my progress. I am not new to lifting but only did so for exercise and fun. Obviously by the name I am retired now so this is something that I want to accomplish. I want to walk on a stage one day and win lose or draw be proud of wherever I place. But first I am trying to do a beginner prep if you will under TMT tutelage. I started at 175 about a week ago. My stats are as follows
5 9 1/2
41 yo
I have been on TRT since 2010 after an IED explosion fucked me up not only in my brain but my hormones were all messed up. I saw an endocrinologist and I am currently on 250 mg eow of test Cyp. However I do 200 a weeks or the last 3 weeks and will be going up to 500 a week after 1 month.
I have to say the diet is a bitch, definitely something I wasn't ready for. One week in and I didn't cave and stuck to it verbatim. The exercising puts me to my limits but I don't over do it. Lots of lower weight and high reps.
I will be checking in 3 or 4 times a week and will post progress picks. My goal is to be healthy and follow through with this all the way 100% and leave everything on the table with no regrets. If everything goes well and as planned the. I want to take the next step. IMG_0950.JPG
IMG_0951.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been on my new diet for about a week now. It's hard but I can already see some results as well as my wife. Now I know why everybody preaches about diet being dialed in. They were right. If I would have had my diet in check previously my lifting and exercising wouldn't have gone for naught. But that is the past so I'll just keep plugging along and in 3 weeks out up a few pics

IMG_1002.jpg
So that made me happy.. Like I said I was 19% not even a month ago... Still not familiar with BMI... If anyone has a minute to talk about BMI I would appreciate it... Mine was 25.0 don't know what that means. No hiccups in the diet or training ready to roll with week 3 on Monday

Great work RA......

:headbang:

View attachment 85587
So that made me happy.. Like I said I was 19% not even a month ago... Still not familiar with BMI... If anyone has a minute to talk about BMI I would appreciate it... Mine was 25.0 don't know what that means. No hiccups in the diet or training ready to roll with week 3 on Monday

BMI or body mass index isn't a very good indication of fitness. Insurance companies and the military use it but it is outdated and inaccurate, especially in trained individuals. Mine is currently 30.4 which is obese, yet I have visible abs.

I would rely on the mirror along with the scale, but don't put too much emphasis on the scale. Measurements such as waist, thigh and upper arm are good indicators as well. I keep a spreadsheet with all those things to keep track of trends in whatever my goal is at the time.

Hope this helps some and keep after it!

Bmi is very incorrect in fit individuals. I have to do a workplace health assessment once a year and mine always fall in obese. I m 6'4 and 235 lbs with some abs.

So I took some pictures and I was happy with what is going on... More fat loss and about 7 or 8 lbs of weight. Might be just starting to see some muscle growth but the fat loss was key. I can't do side by sides I'm not that sophisticated
IMG_1039.JPG
IMG_1041.JPG

Today and tomorrow I am not training, had a cortisone shot in my lower back. Mostly a maintenance thing... I highly advise never getting blown up in a large MRAP... But the good part is I'm alive! Killed my workout yesterday which I doubled up on everything, started getting a little tired at the end. Arms are looking more fuller and my gut is going bye bye... Proud of myself so far especially with sticking to diet that TMT gave me. I am getting wicked hungry at the end of the day and it sucks, hopefully I can start eating more in the coming weeks. But the first order was to lose fat. As far as gear I'm only on 100mg of Test C a week. Now that body fat is under 15 I'm going to amp it up a bit to 500mg a week starting in September. I might have to ditch the Test I have now because it was giving my buddy fits with injection site pain. I bought a 10 ml bottle of grape seed oil that I will do 1:1 ratio so I will take a total of ml a week instead of 1... If I'm having pain I'm going to ditch it and get something else from one of the sponsors on here... I'll put more pics up in a few weeks just going to write about my progress next few weeks[emoji106][emoji41]

So today I got my monster gear... Everything packed well and fast as hell. Pinned Test Cyp 300 right away and will pin NPP manana. Pain free and smooth!!! Going to put up some pics before I started my blast. It has been almost exactly 1 month into my new training and diet program. I plan on putting more pics up in the beginning of October as well as getting bloodwork early October which I will put up as well.
IMG_1118.jpg
IMG_1103.JPG
IMG_1105.JPG
IMG_1107.JPG

The dead only know one thing: It's better to be alive!

Great to see man!!!

So just a quick update... I know something is working right... Feel a little more strength in the gym the last few days. It's only been 5 full days and 3 injections of the NPP and two of the Test Cyp... Biggest thing I've noticed is my appetite is going crazy. I want to eat everything and all day... Seems I am always hungry. Last night at 10pm I had a rice cake with peanut butter and a protein shake I wanted food so bad. Took a NPP injection in the left quad today to give glutes a break for 5 days or so and there was no real pain at all.,Besides general light soreness the day after inject it is painless going in so I'm happy about that since I'm am doing injections almost every day between the 2...,None tomorrow though[emoji106][emoji41]

Keep it up man! Can't wait to see you transform with tmt. Gonna order my supps soon I think...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Definitely some noticeable progress man. Awesome.

Where were you hit? Afghan or Iraq? I was in Iraq twice in 03 and again in 04. Mosul and Fallujah.

Definitely some noticeable progress man. Awesome.

Where were you hit? Afghan or Iraq? I was in Iraq twice in 03 and again in 04. Mosul and Fallujah.

Hey thanks.... It was Iraq...07 near Mosul... Mosul was last place we took over... Those bastards fought hard... It sucks to know all those places we fought for and took over are back in hostile hands again... But that is another story[emoji34]... Thanks for your service as well... Bunch of my Marine buddies were in Fallujah from beginning...fucking hardcore!!!

This is awesome man your I'm stoked to see you in 4-6 weeks!

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Flex5 for 5% off all orders,
Orders over $200 get FREE vial of test prop with every order. For those over $200
Please add "free test prop" in notes section along with "Flex5" in rep code.

Mymonsterlabs.com

Ok I noticed I never put my workout routine on here and as of Monday its is changing but today was leg day... I start by run/fast walk a mile every day I'm at the gym. Usually gets done in 11 minutes running a minute and fast walk a minute until mile is achieved.
Warmup
Leg extensions 3x30 at 90 lbs with 30 second rest in between sets.
Squats 15, 12,10,8,5 started with 135 and ended wth 225.. Good form and slow going all the way down till it looks like I'm taking a shit[emoji90]
Seated leg press 4x25 with 30 second rest @245.
Then at same machine doing calves with 275 4x20
Then I do abs for about 15 minutes and I'm done. Legs feel like mush afterwards. Each time I have been adding 10 lbs to everything. Starting to feel stronger as leg day wasn't as taxing as in the past. Tomorrow is off day. Have a good weekend

Attachments

• IMG_1151.jpg
    IMG_1151.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Hey thanks.... It was Iraq...07 near Mosul... Mosul was last place we took over... Those bastards fought hard... It sucks to know all those places we fought for and took over are back in hostile hands again... But that is another story[emoji34]... Thanks for your service as well... Bunch of my Marine buddies were in Fallujah from beginning...fucking hardcore!!!

I was in Mosul in 03 like 10 days after the war started. It wasn't bad then as the insurgency hadn't started and there weren't a ton of Baath Party loyalists. I can't imagine fighting there in 07. had to be a real brawl everyday.

People ask if it sucks to know they took it back over. I don't really care. You know how it is… You just go where you're told and do what you're told. And when you're there it's cliche but you're really fighting for the guys next to you. Fuck everything else at that moment. So if doing what I did brought some friends home alive then fuck everything else.

Thanks for your service as well man. It took me a while to process things after coming home. I didn't realize how tough a time I had adapting for the first couple years. And even then it took years more to sort things out. The gym has definitely helped and now has given me a passion to look forward to, enjoy and focus on the way I did being a grunt.

Happy for you man and hope all is well outside of the gym. Looking forward to your progress!

So I weighed myself after training probably should have went the other way around. Currently sitting at 175.3 to be exact. Also checked BF and I broke below 14... At 13.8😁
Started new training and it was leg day so I was kind of feeling out what I could do today
Lying ham curls 5x12 110
Smith squats 6x8 185 I will add 20 lbs to it next time as 185 wasn't easy but not taxing either
Leg press 250 4x25
SLDL 115 lbs 3x20 1st time doing those so I have to find a weight that will work... Probably could add 20 more... Will try that next time
Tomorrow is off day

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner