over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heavyhitter (Solberg Lab) Bio GX log.

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can.

Heavyhitter will log for us :

Bio GX (winstrol/anadrol/tbol combo).

Thanks!

Like the man said...ill be running this awesome oral blend. I'm pretty stoked. I haven't used an oral in awhile as they tend to upset my stomach...but I love Tbol and it sits well with me so I'm interested to see how this stuff works. Took my first two yesterday. Will be running this twice a day for 25 days. Today is an off day from the gym for me so not much to report. Tommorow will be heat and shoulders. Here's some stats. I'm 6'1" tall, currently 238 and 33 years old. Alongside this oral I'll be running 1250 sustanon and 400 tren weekly. My training is a four way mountain dog split that I design myself based on johns principles and I train 5 days a week so one body part gets hits twice every week. I'll get up some pictures of the gear as soon as I can

Alrighty now....so yesterday was a shitty day diet wise for me. My stomach has been giving me some problems the last two days so I didn't eat much yesterday. That being said...I was 239.2 this morning. Been running this blend twice a day. Today's workout was chest and shoulders. Here's what it looked like
Dumbbell bench: started with 55 and worked up 1 set at a time for sets of 8 till I couldn't get 8 anymore. Ended up at the 105s. 10 total sets but o my the last three were difficult
Banded incline smith press:5x8
Cable flies:4 sets of 12 triple set with a home presses to failure and then stretch push-ups to failure
Followed this up with DC extreme stretch for chest
Shoulders
Machine OH press:worked up the stack till I hit the max on the machine and did 3x12
Cable rear flyes:4x15
Heavy dumbbell lateral swings:started with 55s for 30 then 30s for 20 then 15s for 20 for four total sets
Band y raises four sets of 12 and that finished it off
And lastly here's a shitty gym pic so you know what I'm working with

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    730.3 KB · Views: 138
And here's a couple pics of the product

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 149
One more. Sorry...I don't know how to resize these on my phone, lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 141
Today is an off day for me from the gym. I had an early interview for a higher paying position at work. Hope that went well. Tomorrow will be back day. One of my favorites. Bodyweight was 240.2 this morning

Alrighty, back day today. One of my favorites. I stayed up a bit too late last night so energy was down this morning, but I still had a pretty good workout. Here's how it looked.
Hammer strength reverse grip pull downs:4x8 and the last set was a triple drop
1 arm barbell rows with a suitcase handle:4x8
Stiff arm pulldowns:4x12
Banded hammer strength low row:4x8 with a 3 second hold at the contraction for every rep and then 8 partials at the end of each set
Cable seated rows with a ez bar:3x10

Today was my secondary arm workout for the week.
Cable tricep extensions 4x12 superset with single arm overhead grenade extensions:4x8
JM presses:4x12
Hammer strength machine preachers:20,15,12,10
Overhead rope extensions:4x12
Dumber curls with both arms:4x12
My bicep tendon in my left arm was feeling wonky today so as this was my secondary workout I cut it short here. I also took both bio gx pills before this workout instead of splitting them and the pump was nuts. My arms felt like they were gonna burst

Today was chest and shoulders
Started with seated machine press:I started at 110 pounds to warm up and worked my way up every two pins u til I had the whole stack on there for sets of ten. Then I added a green elitefts band for additional tension and did two sets of 8. These were hard as fuck!!
Reverse banded incline smith presses:6x6
Pec minor dips superset with cable flies:4x15x10
Two sets of around the world dumbbell flies followed by DC stretches

Shoulders: I've been having some bicep tendon issues that made shoulder training hard today. Here's what I did
Seated military press:4x12
Dumbbell laterals:4 sets of 12 followed by 25 partials
Banded y raises:4x12 superset with 20 partial dumbbell raises
Seated machine press:3x10
Body weight was 239.8 last night after my day off from the gym

And here's a pic of my setup for the reverse banded smith presses

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 128
What is your opinion on the product? I know it's a bit difficult because you use other products.

What is your opinion on the product? I know it's a bit difficult because you use other products.

Not too difficult honestly. I know what the other products feel like. I've been running them awhile. With the addition of this oral, I am having a bit of lethargy. This happens to me with most orals that are properly dosed. I also am having a bit of appetite suppression and indigestion which most orals do to me as well...but not nearly as bad as some times. Dbol usually has me crushed in a week. I still feel pretty good on this. The pumps from my workouts have been insane! Like...almost too much. I actually had to pause my arm workout because the bicep pump hurt. I've also noticed some increased vascularity as well. Definitely seems to be a good product

Not too difficult honestly. I know what the other products feel like. I've been running them awhile. With the addition of this oral, I am having a bit of lethargy. This happens to me with most orals that are properly dosed. I also am having a bit of appetite suppression and indigestion which most orals do to me as well...but not nearly as bad as some times. Dbol usually has me crushed in a week. I still feel pretty good on this. The pumps from my workouts have been insane! Like...almost too much. I actually had to pause my arm workout because the bicep pump hurt. I've also noticed some increased vascularity as well. Definitely seems to be a good product

Thank you,keep us update.

How do like string your own training up? When I do mine I always end up w some hybrid system. although Mentalflex(rip) and I came up with a really good 6 day a week system..
I used to love orals.. I think a may want to include something in my next run. How's your strength and weight gain?

As far as the training, I pretty much just take johns principles...some of his pre made workouts and whatnot...and toy with them a bit. Kind of adding in the exercises that really work for me. But sticking with his rep ranges...and the whole pre/pump, trainin a muscle from a atretched position...all that. Once you know the order of how he wants body parts trained, it's not too hard to put together. As far as strength, it's definitely up. Weight is up about two pounds as well...but with my schedule right now I've been struggling getting meals in

Today was primary back day.
I started with meadows rows with a suitcase handle:4:10
Then went to 1 arm barbell rows: I got in two sets of 8 before I started getting some gnarly lower back pump. So I moved on to lay pulldowns:4x10
Next up I did meadows style dumbbell pullovers superset with wide pull downs:4x12x10
Next was banded smith machine rows while standing on a box to increase the band tension. 4x8 with an explosive positive and a pause at the bottom
Cable seated rows:4x10
And then two sets of dumbbell shrugs:4x12 with a 3 second hold at the top

Not gonna be able to train again till Monday. My girl had to go out of town and I'm at home with out five kids.

Been following this log, glad to see its working for you. These tabs are ideal for my gf at one per day, she loves the drol winstrol combo at that exact dose and is trying solberg turinabol now for the first time to see how she responds. If you ever need any input on training or diet feel free to shoot me a pm.

Been following this log, glad to see its working for you. These tabs are ideal for my gf at one per day, she loves the drol winstrol combo at that exact dose and is trying solberg turinabol now for the first time to see how she responds. If you ever need any input on training or diet feel free to shoot me a pm.

Thanks man...I just might take you up on that

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity