over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The road to the best me so far....

Slim22

Newbies
Hey guys I'm 26 yrs old and have been in the gym lifestyle for roughly 8 yrs. I really started getting serious at about the age of 20 but I've only really gotten lean once and ended around 8%. Lately I've been staying thicker and even though winter is approaching I'm very curious to see what I would look like leaning out since I've put on mass in the past few years with no serious cut. I am trying a new diet plan as well as hiit. I'll post more info tomorrow when all this begins but my current stats are 6'4" 231 lbs and roughly 15-17% body fat. I'm going to start getting it checked professionally when I get closer to single digits. I've never really posted on here so hopefully I'll get a lot of support and not too much negative stuff as I am new to the posting part of it . All starts tomorrow! I wish others who are on their own journey as well much success.

What is the "diet" your starting?
Is this from a coach, friends ect?

Thanks guys and it's a diet from a gym friend of mine . I'll be posting more info about my diet tonight when I get more time

Well I'm done with day 3 and I had a great back workout. Started with some low rep rack pulls to strengthen my lock out on deadlift. I'm a little weaker in that area. Also the diet is still going according to plan . I'm eating 8 times a day with 4 whole meals and 4 shakes with fruit. Meals are currently consisting of either lean red meat or chicken roughly 5 oz and asparagus. Still currently using grits for my carbs just to switch things up a bit .

Well didn't get to post yesterday so I'm doing it today for two days. I know there's no one currently following this log but I'm going to continue doing it bc it seems to help me . Great chest pump with some great friends today. Something about having a group that's really motivating. Also diet is still on point and shoulders and lats are coming in nicely. I'll post more about my progress as time permits. Good luck my fellow brothers .

Body is reacting great to restricted carbs at 350. Slowly getting leaner by the day. I am thinking seriously about lowering my carb intake some more to see what happens. Good luck to everyone I will post recent pics when time permits.

Still no one following me which is fine I'm doing this for myself. Wasn't able to post yesterday bc I was out of town. Tried a gym where I went but just wasn't for me . Got a decent chest pump but nothing like home. Still stuck to my diet which I am very proud of . I will continue to post frequently even without followers bc like I said this really seems to help me mentally . Good luck my fellow gym rats .

Slowly starting to see some progress. 3500 calories and limited carbs are treating my body nicely . Abs are slowly forming and dropped from 230 to 226. Will post progress pics soon . Good luck everyone

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity