over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

couples wedding prep!

asteelz

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
11sh11 and I are getting married in 87 days ! we have decided on a 3 month "prep" from now until our wedding date. She will update and explain her path, and I shall mine.

Im currently around 220, down from 230's after being sick for the past 2 weeks, oddly enough people are saying I look bigger, so must have leaned out some during this time. Diet will be 6 meals, 2 of them are shakes. roughly 400g carb and protein per day, 100g fat. I dont get militant with measuring, as my body responds better to more calories ( the right calories :) )! lol.

Prep for me consists of Aurum RX test B, its 100 prop 100e 100c per ML, ill be doing 5 ml per week. this test actually seems like the best possible for me due to the prop and long esters in a nice manageable ratio. I will also be using aurum RX mast prop , 400 per week, and Solberg superdrol oral at 10 mg per day. My client was supposed to log the SD but hes been falling off the wagon with his diet and training.

The goal is to reach my previous bodyweight ( easy ) but with the same level of condition I brought to the stage last year ( not easy ).

Other supps include 5iu gh 3x per week , synthergine, synthelemin, syntheleselin. also tudca, a multi vitamin, pro biotics, ZMA, fiber, and some sleep aids when needed, natural stuff gaba etc.

training the past few days has been more about just moving blood through what seems like dried up veins, revving the body back into go mode! time to build muscle and burn fat! thank for those who follow along and support 11sh11 and I.

11sh11 and I are getting married in 87 days ! we have decided on a 3 month "prep" from now until our wedding date. She will update and explain her path, and I shall mine.

Im currently around 220, down from 230's after being sick for the past 2 weeks, oddly enough people are saying I look bigger, so must have leaned out some during this time. Diet will be 6 meals, 2 of them are shakes. roughly 400g carb and protein per day, 100g fat. I dont get militant with measuring, as my body responds better to more calories ( the right calories :) )! lol.

Prep for me consists of Aurum RX test B, its 100 prop 100e 100c per ML, ill be doing 5 ml per week. this test actually seems like the best possible for me due to the prop and long esters in a nice manageable ratio. I will also be using aurum RX mast prop , 400 per week, and Solberg superdrol oral at 10 mg per day. My client was supposed to log the SD but hes been falling off the wagon with his diet and training.

The goal is to reach my previous bodyweight ( easy ) but with the same level of condition I brought to the stage last year ( not easy ).

Other supps include 5iu gh 3x per week , synthergine, synthelemin, syntheleselin. also tudca, a multi vitamin, pro biotics, ZMA, fiber, and some sleep aids when needed, natural stuff gaba etc.

training the past few days has been more about just moving blood through what seems like dried up veins, revving the body back into go mode! time to build muscle and burn fat! thank for those who follow along and support 11sh11 and I.

Good luck bro... and congrats on the wedding!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, here's first pic from today's workout

Attachments

• IMG_1925.jpg
    IMG_1925.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 337
shit man....you have a 29in waist...

i think you have a great plan...

just needs to be executed....100%.

:cool:

Currently around 5 lbs above my last show weight and not looking to increase mass, at least for now. Happy with size and symmetry, looking to maintain leanness, maybe even reduce size somewhat.

So often the goal is always about getting bigger, but my goals for now are to be strong, lean, energetic, and healthy. All blood work has come back right on target, with no abnormalities. Everything I'm taking/doing is working exactly as it should. I'm enjoying being muscular, beyond and above "average"...

Current protocol: 1cc/ Aurum mast every week, divided into 2 shots. 10 mg Aurum var ed, 2 iu's gh, 4-5x/wk. T4 ed, and have started a mild cutting cycle by adding 40mg Solberg clen and 12.5mg T3 ed. I take various supplements that focus on general health, including Synergine, efa's, and adrenal support. My work is in full season at the moment and is kicking my ass. Anything that can support sleep, stress factors, and energy production is what's needed most.

Training is back up, almost to normal levels after being sick and exhausted. Finally! Looking leaner in the gym mirrors, will keep my eating clean. I still weigh and measure daily, but instead of running 6 meals a day, will keep it at 5, with reduced portions, only adding in 6th meal if needed. Sticking to about 90-95% meal plan, with some off-plan foods for fun and mental relief... these are usually carbs

It's a great goal, prepping for the wedding... 2.5 months to go! No matter the bodies that Asteelz and I carry, the real prize is having this life we share and look forward to. He's been critical of himself for dropping some weight while being sick... not eating, not feeling well, gym almost non-existent, but I love the way he looks. Streamlined, hard and full, not that extra bloaty weight of someone who's bulking and puffy. Catches my breath and makes me think "damn.... all mine, and luckiest woman ever"

Attachments

• tmp_24853-PicsArt_01-15-05.13.31-1863791904.jpg
    tmp_24853-PicsArt_01-15-05.13.31-1863791904.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
shit man....you have a 29in waist...

i think you have a great plan...

just needs to be executed....100%.

:cool:

Haha only when I hold it in bro! Thank you I hope to make this time really count

All I can say is IM FUCKING BACK! Aggression in the gym is sick , foaming at the mouth Amon amarth dragons flying out of volcanoes epic! Finally over this sickness .. and back with a vengeance !!
Been filling up on junk calories to put the glycogen back in the muscle and liver , alongside the superdrol and some humalog it's working overtime. Figure by the end of the week I'll be back to my old form and then some.

Sd is very strong, 15 mg is probably as high as I'll go, it's been 3 days and I'm now aware of it in my body. Pumps tonight were incredible. I haven't added the masteron yet and may not until the sd runs out, so it aligns with the leaking long water tests around week 3-4.

Current weight is 217, was strong tonight despite almost 2 full weeks of puking non stop.

Will update soon with pictures as the week goes on. School is back in full swing as well so I'll be on the boards more, as I'm glued to the computer for some of my course work and frankly this is my reprieve from constant academia.

A huge shout out to Viking for the support and 11sh for helping get my ass back on track when things weren't looking so good !

wish you both good luck with your goals! And congrats on the wedding!

12 days into this log, body weight is up a few lbs, 3 steady. composition has shifted in the leaner direction, with a dryer appearance. Noted a lot of comments on how I "look bigger" the classic comment when your leaner lol.

11sh has been sticking to her plan , despite my parents in town to visit. She got her dress picked out and i got my suit. Not bad for a weekends worth of shopping.

havent been to the gym as much, with distractions from our out of town guests, but a welcomed change from our normal routine since we dont see my family more then a few times a year.

some more updates and pics coming this week when we can really dig in on the training. ill be adding some more carbs this week to utilize the glycogen storage properties of the SD. Its definitly some potent shit.. 10mg dose I can FEEL an hour later. timing it around the gym for the best effects. Took one the other night at like 4 am to help me sleep.. sd + carbs = energy sd+ no carbs = sleep. thats my golden rule to test SD and I can safely say after 12 days the solberg labs SD is indeed SD.

The goal to drop some lbs and size is proving as frustrating as any goal, whether it was to gain muscle or drop bf. I'm following my plan closely, and although the scale is showing exactly the same weight, definitely leaner. Also drier and harder with the addition of Aurum mast. Some water retention, not sure why. First instinct is to note that sleep hasn't been solid for weeks, stress is high, and work is extremely busy.
Am training intensely, for conditioning, for the next 4 weeks. Was asked to be on a Warrior Dash team, and will focus on this until then. The intensity of my workouts is a nice change. Lighter weights, but constant movement. High volume, supersets, intensity training.

Asteelz is on the eat more, lift more plan. Nothing is safe in the house, and if I want a particular food for myself, I have to hide it... or expect it to disappear. Lol
He sure does look good though:c:eeky-sm

Attachments

• PicsArt_01-25-10.46.21.jpg
    PicsArt_01-25-10.46.21.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Fro tonight's back Training

Attachments

• IMG_2020.jpg
    IMG_2020.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 218
One thing interesting me, where the hell you bought those glasses???
Glad to see you guys back in action, this time for a good cause.

A quick update for me. Results finally happening, turned the metabolic corner. Have dropped about 3.5lbs, and am to the point where others have noticed and commented. Waist has went down at least 1.5"
No change yet in rx protocol. Everything is steady and working consistently great!
9 weeks to go until the big day, and the time from now until then can't go fast enough! First dress fitting is next month, and they request that my weight be maintained after that. There's be no time for additional alterations. I think I know a thing or two about dropping and maintaining! Lol

One thing interesting me, where the hell you bought those glasses???
Glad to see you guys back in action, this time for a good cause.

She does our accessory shopping, I only comply :p

Update for Friday. heaviest and most muscular ive ever been. dropped the SD 2 days ago, was using 20mg. Very strong, lethargy was miserable. body weight i up,density and fullness are way up. strength in the gym is actually less cus im so damn tired all the time, but i couldnt care less about that as a bodybuilder.

continuing on with test mast, lots o test and enough mast to keep me dryer then i would be otherwise.

Another great workout tonight, full strong crazy pumps and agressive

I am so happy for you guys..... :love:

Some might think it's valentine's day. For us, it's arm training day. We love each other every day ;)
New adventure led us to do a warrior dash mud run last saturday. Obstacles and getting dirty. Looking now at training for a Goruck Challenge in june.
I look at the difference between training for something like this, vs prepping for a competition. I'm liking the new challenge, and I've always wanted my strength to be functional. I see so many who are all about looks, but it's useless. They couldn't even save themselves in a life or death situation.
I want to look good and hold Muscle, but have it serve a purpose. I enjoy being healthy, and my relationship with Asteelz is my priority.
We get crazy pumps in the gym, enjoy lifting together, share a fascination of transformation... and want a good life for as long as we can get it.

So, my protocol has changed slightly. Swapped out the nan base for bold base. Will see what happens over next couple of weeks. Bases work amazingly well for me, no negative sides. Transformation is happening. Maintaining leanness, holding onto mass even while on a reduced carb/calorie diet.
Less cardio, generally 4 mornings a week. Lifting 5 nights a week

Attachments

• PicsArt_02-14-08.53.13.jpg
    PicsArt_02-14-08.53.13.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 124
update for friday. Things are going very well in the steelz household. My wife to be and I are getting it done. Shes getting leaner and dryer with the change made to her protocol, and I continue to build muscle at a relatively fast pace. Im currently still using the Aurum test b and prop, with mast p. So far I have not found diminihing returns despite increasing the weekly total for test to around 2g. Some swelling in ankles is the only noteworthy side effect im experiencing.

I will continue with the test at this dose for a few more weeks before deciding what to do next. Diet has been solid, betwen 5-7 meals per day with very high protein and moderate carbs and fats. 11sh11 prepares most of my food for me, and for that I am extremely grateful.

We performed a warrior dash this weekend, during which a portion required us to swim in frigid water. She was unable to catch her breath after jumping in, and I rescue swam her to safety. Seeing the person I love most in real danger really put things in perceptive for me. Not even 48 hours later she was hit while driving, another event that aided to change my perspective, further solidifying the love that I have for her as a person, a partner, a lover, and a best friend.

update for friday. Things are going very well in the steelz household. My wife to be and I are getting it done. Shes getting leaner and dryer with the change made to her protocol, and I continue to build muscle at a relatively fast pace. Im currently still using the Aurum test b and prop, with mast p. So far I have not found diminihing returns despite increasing the weekly total for test to around 2g. Some swelling in ankles is the only noteworthy side effect im experiencing.

I will continue with the test at this dose for a few more weeks before deciding what to do next. Diet has been solid, betwen 5-7 meals per day with very high protein and moderate carbs and fats. 11sh11 prepares most of my food for me, and for that I am extremely grateful.

We performed a warrior dash this weekend, during which a portion required us to swim in frigid water. She was unable to catch her breath after jumping in, and I rescue swam her to safety. Seeing the person I love most in real danger really put things in perceptive for me. Not even 48 hours later she was hit while driving, another event that aided to change my perspective, further solidifying the love that I have for her as a person, a partner, a lover, and a best friend.

Wow.. she is ok?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner