over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear99, Test C 300, TestP 100, Mast P100

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey everyone,
Veracruz from Gear99 sent me a vial of each to try out and give a review on his service/product.

I call this my "pre-cycle" as I'll begin to do these tomorrow after my annual physical as i've been on low dose test sub q for awhile now.

Communication was good, turn around time was good. I'll use 1 cc of test c tomorrow evening, then take half a cc of the prop and half a cc of mast by themselves to see how smooth each one goes in via a slin pin.

Changed up the plan, instead of doing several shots to test the product, I put the 3 into 1 cc. I'll do daily 1 cc shots with all three mixed.

I didn't get the chance to take the shot last night as I got home late, so I took the shot this morning, flowed easy through a slin pin. Took the shot about an hour ago, so far it was a smooth shot.

I'll see how the rest of the shots go.

Been on 100-125 mg of test a week for about 2? months, so let's see how much it improves things. :)

JustWannaBeHuge, thank you for the log. I'm interested in your method. You use a slin pin with 1cc everyday? SubQ? Or I misunderstand?

Peace,
Veracruz

Yes, I use a slin pin daily, I'm breaking the 3 items up into even amounts, well, trying to make it as even as possible to fill the slin pin, a little more test c though.

I inject into shoulders, biceps, triceps, chest for the slin pins. The only time I go sub q is if it's .2 or below in the slin pin, otherwise I knot up pretty badly, that's with any oil based product.

I can try sub q with .2 just to give an opinion on how it went, I can try each product like that.

Yes, I use a slin pin daily, I'm breaking the 3 items up into even amounts, well, trying to make it as even as possible to fill the slin pin, a little more test c though.

I inject into shoulders, biceps, triceps, chest for the slin pins. The only time I go sub q is if it's .2 or below in the slin pin, otherwise I knot up pretty badly, that's with any oil based product.

I can try sub q with .2 just to give an opinion on how it went, I can try each product like that.

Oh, IM. No need to try SubQ, I was confused. Thank you!

Peace,
Veracruz

still injecting 1 cc daily through a slin pin with the 3 items mixed. Right now my training is all fast paced, more set up as circuit training then anything else. I leave for my vacation next week, so I'm just going to keep this type of training up until I get back, then I begin my bulk on Aug 28th, as long as everything plans out anyway.

Doing 30 minutes of lifting, then 20-30 on treadmill.

day 1 Chest shoulders tri, cardio
day 2-cardio only
day 3, back biceps- cardio
day 4, cardio
day 5, legs, cardio
day 6 cardio
day 7 repeat

Once I start my bulk, i'll go 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off, to start off, then listen to my body if i need to make changes.

Hello. Yes. I liked the products. I took my last shot Monday before my flight.

Still have more left which I'll throw into my bulk once I get back home from my vacation to finish them up.

I think guys would like your products. Especially the primo. I'm looking at that for my cut after done bulking.

Hello. Yes. I liked the products. I took my last shot Monday before my flight.

Still have more left which I'll throw into my bulk once I get back home from my vacation to finish them up.

I think guys would like your products. Especially the primo. I'm looking at that for my cut after done bulking.

Thank you JustWannaBeHuge!

Peace,
Veracruz

Just curious, why not match up the test prop and Mast prop so that you can pin three times a week or every other day ( half life is about 48 two 62 hours), and maybe cypionate at a moderate dose once a week just to make sure your test levels are nice and flatlined. You shouldn't need any sort of estrogen control as the Mast will take care of that. Best of luck with your cycle and keep us posted. And get Bloods! Very interested to see what happens. And please post detailed injection schedule period days time of day milligrams Etc

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity