over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Female Sponsored by IA superpharma.is

fitstar

Registered
Hi there

Wanna get serious in getting Closer to my chosen look: looking like a figure competitor.

I have Lots of Pics on my Instagram that prove that I am Not looking like a man despite heavy aas use in the past. Unfortunately i cannot upload them but I try to do so and Update every few weeks.
Over the past 5 years i suffered a lot of health Problems and had to stop Training and then start out all over again after a long Break so the gains i Made were almost lost but Everytime i came back and the muscles came back faster.

One last step my big surgery at the end of next years April so until then Lean bulk is the Key as I will lose a lot after surgery and wanna be in the best condition before and be strong and in Good condition to go through the healing Process.

I hat ordered from Ia superpharma before and know they have high quality stuff and the Customer Service plus shipping is Safe and fast.

So I am extremely proud to be sponsored and supported by them!!!

Until a Good Week I slowly got into a whole new style of eating, training and a pep Drug protocol.
From January i wanna just focus on split training twice a day and until that I Experiment a lot with training and greatly appreciate any advice on how you would Run the Training when I wanna improve vtaper and hams glutes mostly.

After starting out very low I am in my target dose with peps and aas since Today that is Why I start my log Now.
Will just try to Optimist my Training and over the Time Tweak the protocol Based on my progress.

My "mentor" Marcus, the owner of IA superpharma.is wants me to use my diet and peps to build muscle via increased Nutrition uptake als better and more Efficient absorption and use only fast acting gear.
In the past I are tremrndous amounts of calories and terrible foods in One meal at night and Now I Cut back to 2500 but might increase to 3000 or Cut down Training volume a bit.
Training twice a day with huge carb intake before and directly after workout in the late am then 1 to 1.5 hours after meal with medium carbs high protein same in the evening but pm Session is more interne and pm pwo meal a bit larger than after 1st Session.
Pre is: carb shake witht some aminos. Creatine 5 grams
Pwo meal: protein powder and rice crispies like a bowel of cereal

Same evening but dinner is egg Whites casein, whey oats, basically a porridge
2500 cals around 47% protein and 48%+ carbs Rest fats
Are super high fat always but Now go low because of my peps See below.

Drugs since Today I have a Triple stack:
25mg primo ace injectable
25mg Mast prop
25mg tren ace

Am and pm 1 hour pre workout 0.5ml of ear: pre workout gear of methyl tren, tren base, test base......love it as I cannot Stand any booster or stimulant

Iget sore nipples from tren so 1 adex every other day

Peps: 12iu slin, wait 15 min, carb shake, wait a bit more then workout, then pwo igf 40mcg with pwo jelly Beans, then at home meal
Same in the evening but igf goes up to 100mcg.

The fullness of muscle, energy and a bit of meaning of my abs are just a few Things i can positively See.

I Never die cardio anyway but when I tried it die me Not so good because a lot of leg work and when adding Steppe i Feel my legs cannot Recover.
Apart from this the recovery and intensity of my workouts let me Feel a bit like super wo man.

One negative thing: sooop Hungry. Na the Minute i eat or drink my shake it feels it gets suvked up by the muscles instantly.

Okay this is just my First post and curious on your reaction.

Short Update

I am extremely sore but still the Recovery is enhanced as I train mostly my whole body ed and getting tighter not bloated or water Holding despite all that sugar.
My body sucks up my food very fast and I wonder if I should increase cals some more as I Feel hungry all the time :)
I try so many different things and please do not laugh but doing 8min Variations of squats no rest with just 50 to 60 pounds works like charm for my legs.
Yeah I found out that Bodypump is a great Addition to my routine as it covers squats rows biceps pushups wide and Narrow lunges clean/press and Shoulder upright rows.
I am still experimenting with how to split my training best as I lack mostly hams and vtaper.
Plus I need to pay attention on my neck to not overdevelop when Working shoulders.

The protocol and the peps feel good now. Took a while to be able to train afterwards injection.
I react best to Shooting slin Pre or after a class like Bodypump depending on the day. 15min later I Drink my 60 grams carb shake with aminos in it and around another 10 to 15min i am ready to hit the iron.
Immediately after Training inject the igf and munch down my beloved jelly beans.
Pm is my more intense longer session so I have here pwo higher igf and more jelly beans than first session on mid morning.

Unfortunately I have to separate the igf and hgh to pre and post rather than injecting both pre as I get hypo.
The igf can be quite a Bitch.
But maybe try later again when the protocol is 2nd nature.

During workouts (pre&post) I Feel best on high carbs and just Aminos/peptopro as I have a easy feeling in the stomach as protein powder is thrown up.
But in my Pwo meal I prefer high protein not Aminos.

I think I can see some back density improvement and tighter abs fuller shoulders.

We will see :)

Ia superpharma.is not just for physical but mentally healing/improvement

A big shoutout to Marcus/Ia superpharma.

Being very skinny in the past and all the idiotic ideas that come with being anorexic hold me back to really kick ass.
But having now the opportunity to achieve my best Version of myself it is Time to give up old fears habits like having to train fasted, only eating in the evening doing hour long sessions but pussystyle etc.

I made the switch to:
2x a day 1 hour session nonstop workout like a split routine ie arms with legs instead of resting.
Fast paced medium heavy weights.
Or a body Pump class for 45 minutes and really kick ass with an additional 15 min as a finisher for a lagging Part
Never more than an hour but give it all during that time and have fun.

The peps fit perfectly in:
Shoot slin then huge carb shake then I am ready to hit the iron and after 1 hour there comes a Sharp drop so I Finish and inject the igf and munch down my beloved jelly beans with aminos.
Drive home and have my pwo meal.

Now literally I grow like a weed I mean I get fuller but Not fatter yet tighter AND it is not the case that I grow like a huge BB target adding more sharp mass just build and harden up what I already have.

I am so thankful for having the opportunity to run that Protocol as it makes me feel good no manly sides or acne but faster Recovery good mood etc.

Ia superpharma.is Rocks 😍😍😍

Today

Am session: 1 hour of shoulders
Pm session: 1 hour of back

Pep regimen still like this:
Am: 12iu pre wait 15min then 60gram carb amino shake wait a few more minutes then train.
Pwo 40mcg igf with peptopro and Jelly Beans.
Pm: same scenario just here I go for 100mcg igf and have a larger jelly bean dose.

Reason for higher igf in the pm is that it makes me incredibley tired, calmes me down after my High from the war pre Workout :) and I always feel the 2nd session much more effective as I am always better when I had a session some hours before.

I love the fact that when I come in the gym in the late morning that I Shoot the slin and so 5min or so of a warmup for example when doing shoulders very light high rep kind of rich piana feeder sets.
And then my shake waits for me and I can really feel how the muscles suck up the carbs and give me energy.
Not like all the years before where I had to train empty stomach in order to be allowed to have cals. Ridiculous but I believed it for many years.

I Shoot everything im as it hits much faster and I always get bruises from subq plus it has localized effects.
Same for my aas: Inject into lagging parts and it helps tremendously with finally feeling the muscle while Training. I Could never focus on glutes lats or rear delts now I can Feel it.
You would call me a Liar when I tell you how much improvement I see and feel and the reactions I get.
I wish I had learned all the real bb science earlier.

An example of Shoulder Workout;
I train for an hour with my stop Watch :) when I have zo wait for a Machine I can stop my clock and then go on.
I hate waiting in between as I need to get done before the next slin spike comes.
Shoulder overhead press superset front raises then instead of rest: some kind of Bösewicht squat and kickbacks Variation
Side raises for 10 reps then lighter weight again 10 reps as a giant set. Again no rest but light Weight stiff deadlift
Rear delt machine with kettlebell deep squat as my chosen exercise instead of resting and playing with my mobile Phone :)
Then rear delt on the trx and in between single leg squats.
So it is a Fast paced medium heavy weight session nonstop and gives me the perfect combo of split routine Kind of cardio and also Training my legs.
I react best to hitting muscles not to complete failure but very often.
My legs Change in a good way if I add them for in between sets.

I wonder if there is a limit to the slin dosage or the igf or if adding hgh makes more sense in the long run?

Still 2500 cals around 47% Protein slightly higher carbs and from the effects I get I am tempted to increase carbs a bit further and lower protein.

Tomorrow I wanna maybe go for Bodypump but from the time I inject slin and then until the course starts and is over as you hsvr to stand there 15min before to get a Place and then they Start Always later and Active time is 15min but because of explain exercises and they stretch etc it is almost non avoidable that I get hypo as slin shot and carb shake hold me up for am hour but as I am precise I wanna add 15min finisher after Class.
So I wonder if I Could add a really small carb dose after clas then finisher then igf jelly beans and at home my pwo meal.
And I would love to add a little slin shot to the carbs after Bodypump before finisher so by the time I come home which takes around 1.5 hours the 2ndslin Shot Peakes abd Eat pwo meal.

But tjus might be overkill as I heard going super high on slin without hgh is overkill.

Thanks for Reading

Desensitize

I wanna run the protocol for as long as possible or until I am maybe adding hgh :))

Just wonder if I will desensitize fast or if the igf keeps insulin sensitivity high?

And comments greatly appreciated

Training split

I experimented a lot and put together a routine.
Will start it tomorrow and write a detailed explanation over the next Days.

Cals still at 2500, around 48% carbs and slightly lower for protein.
Might increase the carbs a bit more but Not pre or pwo as I Feel I am at the optimal dosage but for my pwo meals which come after the pwo jelly beans at home.

Basically it is 3 feedings done 2x a day. Once around 1st Session and then again 2nd Session pm.
Like i previously mentioned I arrive at the Gym, 12iuslin shot, 15min later huge carb shake with fast absorping aminos then wait a Bit more, 1 hour workout, igf immediately pwo with peptopro and jelly beans and when I come Home the pwo meal.

I am still on 140mcg igf and dose it 40mcg am, 100mcg pm.

But Today a tad different as I trained arms am and wanted to shoot in biceps plus triceps so 60mcg am and 80mcg pm.
Pm training was 45 minutes bodypump finished of with 15min lagging body parts circle: on the assisted pullup machine I chose a setting that makes 10 pullups easy but here is the trick: after the Training and the ongoing sore muscles I really focused on stretching them lats when letting myself pulldown then Contract hard at the top of motion and as my workouts are always no breaks in between (as I wanna get the most of my 1 hour and make it Intense rather than doing easypeasy stuff for hours) I did 10 reps of each leg via stepping on the Panel and pushing it down. Not go hard here just to get the blood Flow and give them too a nice Finish. This is done 15min nonstop afterwards and it feels quite effective and time will tell if it Works.

I could need some help with my legs: working on the Quad sweep but also my glute ham tie in. Maybe 2 leg workouts a week One focus butt One focus quad sweep.
Any advice on exercises or Foot Stance or other tips are welcome.

Same with vtaper or other Tricks you know for specalizing on stubborn body parts.

Thanks in advance

having goals is always fun and admirable. Not to mention, that's why we're all on this board, with our common interests. I can see that you're sincere, and desiring to make changes. I have seen your IG photos, and feel very compelled to make this post.

One thing that isn't as clear from your post
- how many years you've been training, consistently?
- Are you working with a coach for your diet?
-Are you working with a coach for your supplement protocol?

If not- I feel you should be.
You say you want to look like a figure competitor. Yet your protocol has you taking at least 830mg/week. This is something that would be consistent with a male bodybuilder, taking in around 3500 calories a day, with a goal of leaning out.
It just seems really excessive, and really off, according to your gender, experience, and goals.

In addition, I'd say you're overtraining, especially for the number of calories you're taking in. You say you want to grow, you're taking enough gear that's appropriate if you were a male bodybuilder, but I don't see enough food or recovery in your program.

I had a look at your pics, and while you appear lean and hard, your appearance doesnt seem to be supportive of growth, but appears more like someone over-dieted and over-trained. The protocols just dont seem to match the gear, which doesnt seem to match the training... Something just feels really off with this, and I wish you the best of luck with your goals... but damn, seek some good, solid advice from someone who knows what they're talking about and cares about your health.

Increase in carbs

Today I increased carbs a Bit more.

Thanks for your input

having goals is always fun and admirable. Not to mention, that's why we're all on this board, with our common interests. I can see that you're sincere, and desiring to make changes. I have seen your IG photos, and feel very compelled to make this post.

One thing that isn't as clear from your post
- how many years you've been training, consistently?
- Are you working with a coach for your diet?
-Are you working with a coach for your supplement protocol?

If not- I feel you should be.
You say you want to look like a figure competitor. Yet your protocol has you taking at least 830mg/week. This is something that would be consistent with a male bodybuilder, taking in around 3500 calories a day, with a goal of leaning out.
It just seems really excessive, and really off, according to your gender, experience, and goals.

In addition, I'd say you're overtraining, especially for the number of calories you're taking in. You say you want to grow, you're taking enough gear that's appropriate if you were a male bodybuilder, but I don't see enough food or recovery in your program.

I had a look at your pics, and while you appear lean and hard, your appearance doesnt seem to be supportive of growth, but appears more like someone over-dieted and over-trained. The protocols just dont seem to match the gear, which doesnt seem to match the training... Something just feels really off with this, and I wish you the best of luck with your goals... but damn, seek some good, solid advice from someone who knows what they're talking about and cares about your health.

Been Training for some years. Gut Lots of health issues so I was forced to have Breaks and start all over many Time.
Have a huge back surgery coming up so I cannot go all out like Bb do that is Why I train INTENSE Yes but Not to the Complete failure I did years ago and is done in the typical split routine.
2 hours is Not overtraining. Many fitness minded people do much more plus cardio etc.
Yes calories are very low for me for sure but I have eaten so many cals all the years that I want to lower it to the point that I can put on more muscle on weaker parts but Not look like the off Season competitor.
I mean but far apart from having muscle separation and I just try to be like the ones who Stay Lean year round.

Yeah for my pep Drug Regimen I rely on IA superpharma.is who also advise me to eat my cals around training Window which Works like a Charm.
Last word on cals: some figure ladies in my Gym already das I eat still too much as they do eat less plus hours of cardio. You are right I could definitely go higher but Not Sure how much is appopiate and if Lean bulking is possible or if you really have to Cut and bulk.

Gear: i have had a Time in the past were i die dose much higher so this is already a low dosage for me to be honest.

And going twice a day for an hour feels already too little as like I said all the girls do extra hours on cardio etc. But over an hour and I lose focus or intensity even though I do Not go all out.

For workout: the girls that look Good have some super expensive trainers and I am Not good enough for the Good trainers as they Way my body is great and I can improve in a better condition but then always pull me down as my waist is too Wide so it probably makes no Sense to work with someone like me.
But I am with you I could need some serious help with training and going twice a day is a Luxus i can do for a while.
Doing a Double split sounds Great but I am overwhelmed by putting it together
From my Own Regimen I get too much inner thighs but no Quad sweep and no vtaper and asking the trainer in the gym resulted in the same Bad results.

Yeah I might be doing everything wrong...

But Thanks for your input

Workout

Yesterday was arms am 1 hour
45minBody pump and 15min finisher in the pm.

Now my macros are 50 percent carbs around 46% Protein and will probably increase carbs and or Cals step by Step.

I feel the muscle injections help very much in getting better muscle mind connection in regards to lats delts and butt.

Today I am done with my 1st session which was shoulders and I split my 1hour session into side and rear delts to give my neck a bit of rest.
It was medium intensity but with hitting my muscles quite often I feel it is sufficient.
For the evening I planned Another Bodypump Class and Finish off with my 15min finisher on the assisted pull up machine and it is almost a feeder session like rich piana mentioned.
If the machine is not free and the gym so crowded I WILL switch to the trx instead.

For some reason the longer I Stay in the protocol the more efficient my body absorps all the carbs so I Think increasing it might be good.

Have a nice Sunday!

Change in Workout

So the course was full and I did instead 1 hour of a wonderful back Sessions.

The peps and site injections let me really feel my back.

Weights are Magic to my body :)

Change in macros and cals

Upped cals and carbs.

Am session now just a Medium primer session to my evening Workout which is my big/main Workout.
That is why I dose the igf here at 100mcg and in the am just 40mcg.

Carbs will be added intra pm and a bit more in pwo jelly Bean with aminos.

See how it goes and than Share my experience with you in a few days.

And I will have to really change my training approach in a few weeks or so when I have finally found the right selection of exercises etc to go figure: vtaper non existent plus hams glutes and also quad sweep.

Otherwise my proportion will not Change to the better.

Another try

Well I always have had good experience with hitting my muscles quite often.
So I try now whole body ed.
Focus back (vtaper!) Shoulders legs.
I do somewhere between 10 to 20 reps never to failure just exhausting. On a certain exercise maybe every now and then try an all out set etc.
Keep it always fast paced and Medium intensity so 1hour still feels long :) but it is fun too.
Instead of resting completely a day I cycle it and might do a class or a really easy session like an active recovery

Example:
Pull down with straight pull down as pre exhausting then instead of resting do some lunges. 15min.
Then Shoulder Presses with body weight squats and kickbacks for 15min.
Leg press wide stance with biceps curl. 15min.
Rear delt machine with kettlebell stiff deadlift 15min.

I INCREASED to 330 carbs with Another carb intake intra during my pm session as it is more taxing than the am session.
Cals 2600.

The body digests everything so fast that shortly after I have to go to the toilet :)) and hungry again.

Muscles full. I feel I gain but not getting a mass Monster rather filling out what I already have and hopefully improve my lagging parts.

Have a nice day.

@rippedncute

Please check out my pics on Instagram as I will update every week until I have found out how to upload pics here.

Slowly steadily increasing cals and carbs and tweaking Protocol soon.

Stay tuned I am just Getting started.

Talk to you soon with more Details and Please Comment
I have no problems with criticism at all.

Yours in health Fitstar

Please check out my pics on Instagram as I will update every week until I have found out how to upload pics here.

Slowly steadily increasing cals and carbs and tweaking Protocol soon.

Stay tuned I am just Getting started.

Talk to you soon with more Details and Please Comment
I have no problems with criticism at all.

Yours in health Fitstar

Do you have a link or tag for your Instagram account?

As for uploading photos here...just create a free account with Imgur.

Upload your photos to there, then when your ready to post them here just click on the photo on your Imgur page. It will bring that picture up and to the right of the page will be links that you can copy. There is one in particular that is about the third or fourth link down on the right side that is for message boards.

You just copy that link and paste it into your post on here. Preview it to make sure it is the size you want, and then post. You can also edit the size of the picture while on your Imgur account.

Do you have a link or tag for your Instagram account?

As for uploading photos here...just create a free account with Imgur.

Upload your photos to there, then when your ready to post them here just click on the photo on your Imgur page. It will bring that picture up and to the right of the page will be links that you can copy. There is one in particular that is about the third or fourth link down on the right side that is for message boards.

You just copy that link and paste it into your post on here. Preview it to make sure it is the size you want, and then post. You can also edit the size of the picture while on your Imgur account.

@rippedncute

Upped cals and carbs

Again an increase in carbs to 52% 45% Protein Cals will go to 2700.
And Training now 1 hour of whole body with focus on vtaper legs then small amount of intra carbs then 15min of complementary exercises.
For am and pm.

Example of am session:
20min of back straight pull superset with wide lat pulldowns and instead of resting do some lunges.
20min of leg press wide stance with superset very light shoulder dumbbell press
20min Assisted chinups superset assisted wide dips and instead of resting do each leg push down via Stepping in the Panel and pushdown with heel.
That is One hour and I need some carbs before Finishing with rear delts on trx and again instead of resting I do one leg stiff deadlift and One leg squat with the trx.

Example of Pm session is the same just rows instead of pulldowns and close stance leg Press in Hope to develope the quad sweep.
Not Finish with rear delt in the pm but wide raises superset with step up.

The protocol is still slin pre Workout then huge carb shake then train 60MIN and now I Add in some intra carbs after that hour because a hefty Drop in blood sugar occures so ingest some carbs and go through 15minutes of finisher or Isolation Work as my 1hour main session is constant nonstop compound moves/ bigger muscle.
Post igf aminos Jelly Beans then a mral at home.

This is am and pm but my evening meal is a Bit latter than Lunch.

As I run out of igf I WILL experiment with slin pre and post.
And when the igf arrives add THIS also to pre and post.
That is the Ultimate Target and uses smaller dose of igf slin pre and Higher of both post.

Sorry for my post which was interrupted before finished

So I feel hypo 1hour after the am and pm session.
Because of my new addiction of slin pwo:
AM: 6iu slin40mcg igf post. 6iu is the Addition.
PM: 8iu slin 100mcg of igf post. 8iu slin is the Addition

I will experiment with my carbsand cals etc
Stay tuned :))

Fitstar. Your too focused on drugs, and your drug use is way over the top. Your using tren, methyltren, test, masteron, primo, insulin, igf, and hgh. Your doses are more then what you need / what is safe. You talk about having to arrange your workouts around when your blood sugar drops from Insulin use .. don’t you se something wrong with al of this ?! This is dangerous, foolish, and not making your body change any faster then it would with proper guidance. You need to seriously reconsider what your doing to yourself, and who you take advice from!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131