over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my first log! test prop, npp, tbol

jotro1

Registered
Hey everyone this is my first log and I will be posting ed or eod to record progress. This is my third cycle and it looks like this:
100 mg Test prop M/T/Th/S weeks 1-10
75 mg NPP M/T/Th/S weeks 1-9
60 mg Tbol weeks 1-4
Hcg 500 iu's weeks 2-10
.25 mg adex ed weeks 1-14 ( will continue throughout pct)
Caber .5 mg 2x week weeks 1-10

my pct will look like this:
clomid 150/100/50/50
adex .25/.25/.25/.25

If you have any suggestions or advice feel free to chime in! i'm always accepting free knowledge. Thanks in advance for any help, I'll be starting my cycle tomorrow and will start the log! I look forward to logging everything.

So my npp and tbol have yet to arrive, so I will be putting this cycle off for another day or two. I might just go ahead and get the test prop kicking in though. Or should I just wait?

definitely going to follow this since im thinking of test p and npp for my next run.

i'd say wait till it all shows up man, get it all kicking at once.

Still no npp and tbol yet. Playing the waiting game!

Sounds good matey. Definately wait till you have everything as there may be a delay. I am hoping to use npp for my next cycle for the first time. My suggestion is to take away the adex out of pct and replace it with nolvadex (tamoxifen). In addition to modifying your clomid dose. Have you took clomid before? Alot of people get some bad sides.. sure it's only for a few weeks but I don't think you need so much. I would just have SERMS in your pct and use an AI (adex) during your cycles for the future. I would wait 5 days after your last shot and start...

Weeks 1-4= Nolvadex at 20mg per day for 3 weeks and 10mg for the final week.
Weeks 1-3= Clomid at 200mg for the first 3 days, 100mg for rest of week 1, 50mg for the next 2 weeks.

Goodluck with your cycle matey :)

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm going to wait until I get everything in. Should be sat! I was under the impression that Nolva wasn't supposed to be run with npp and deca. Am I off on that?

Yeah, I'm going to wait until I get everything in. Should be sat! I was under the impression that Nolva wasn't supposed to be run with npp and deca. Am I off on that?

Imo yes. But regardless of peoples stance on that you won't be running it with nandrolone as it is in your pct. Those statments refer to running nolva with deca/npp so during your cycle not for your pct.

hey, I was actually doing the same cycle as you are trying to do, but after 1.5 weeks on TBOL I had to drop it because my kidney started to hurt pretty bad. I know it was my kidney because the pain was in my lower back to the right of my spine. 1 day after dropping the TBOL I'm back to normal again. just make sure you keep your water intake high also taking taurine and potassium seemed to help. good luck

hey, I was actually doing the same cycle as you are trying to do, but after 1.5 weeks on TBOL I had to drop it because my kidney started to hurt pretty bad. I know it was my kidney because the pain was in my lower back to the right of my spine. 1 day after dropping the TBOL I'm back to normal again. just make sure you keep your water intake high also taking taurine and potassium seemed to help. good luck

Thanks brother I'll have to get some. Im pretty new to orals, so any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks brother I'll have to get some. Im pretty new to orals, so any advice is greatly appreciated.

Tbol is my fav oral... amazing. As the above said just make sure your drinking lots of water and liver protection would be good. The following are great...

Synthergine (synthetek on here)
LIV-52 (Ebay)
Milk Thistle (Ebay)

Tbol is my fav oral... amazing. As the above said just make sure your drinking lots of water and liver protection would be good. The following are great...

Synthergine (synthetek on here)
LIV-52 (Ebay)
Milk Thistle (Ebay)

I have a ton of milk thistle. Thanks elvia I appreciate it bro! Everything came in yesterday but I'm going to wait until tomorrow to start.

Started everything yesterday! Fm prop didn't hurt a bit, so I'm stoked for that. I'll update again in a few days once everything starts do job.

Alright so I'm one week in and up 5 lbs. this is my first cycle with tbol and fast esters. I'm in love with this cycle!! Don't like all the injects but I'm getting used to them.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws