over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LGD-4033 and Bloodwork

XstarchildX

Banned
Hey, guys!

I tried doing as much research on my own on the subject, and I'm pretty sure I have it figured out. However I always value the input of you guys on this forum, since it seems there are a lot more intelligent folks on this forum vs many of the others. Anywho, many of you may recall that I went form being anemic to having high HCT from iron/folic acid therapy from my doc as well as running EQ. I have since cut down to only 150mg of test a week and 12.5mg of mk-677 daily. I dropped everything else. I also donated a pint of blood, and started taking nargirin daily. I have bloods coming up this Saturday to see where everything stands.

My question is pretty straightforward. My goal was to add this LGD I have, starting at 5mg a day and working up to 10mg, while I am at TRT levels of test. My main concern is the possibility of it elevating my RBC's further (which it seems will not happen), yet I wanted to check with you guys first. Any input would be appreciated.

Sarms aren't known to raise RBC I believe...if it was me I would just trt dose of test until my boods looked good. That way if something is still off, it will be easier to identity.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Sarms aren't known to raise RBC I believe...if it was me I would just trt dose of test until my boods looked good. That way if something is still off, it will be easier to identity.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Yeah, I didn't think so either. It's from a sponsor here, so I know I won't be getting PH's instead lol.

The bad thing about blood work through my DR is he takes about a week or so to sign off on it, so I won't get the results online for about 12-14 days. I normally do my own blood work, but since he diagnosed my anemia and we're working on leveling that out I had to do the follow ups with him :(.

I posted this in the wrong section (I blame it on lack of sleep! lol). Bumping for any more input :).

I used 30mg/day for several months and happened to get bloodwork during that time. Rbc, hematocrit, and hemaglobin were all normal. Not elevated at all. Actually on the low side. Only one liver enzyme was elevated, and just a little bit. Nothing like when on orals.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Professional Muscle mobile app

I used 30mg/day for several months and happened to get bloodwork during that time. Rbc, hematocrit, and hemaglobin were all normal. Not elevated at all. Actually on the low side. Only one liver enzyme was elevated, and just a little bit. Nothing like when on orals.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Professional Muscle mobile app

Awesome info. I honestly think SARMS would get a little bit more love is people KNEW more about their bloodwork numbers from them.

You see such a variety of posts online—some get fucked up cholesterol numbers, some get bad liver values, while others get no change in bloodwork at all.

Im about to start a little experiment with LGD soon to resensitize my body to test. Gonna drop my TRT dose down to 100mg and run a nice dose of LGD next to it for a couple months. The goal is to eventually get back on a 200-300mg cruise dose of test but to be so sensitive to it that it feels like a blast. I'll probably log it on here.

Awesome info. I honestly think SARMS would get a little bit more love is people KNEW more about their bloodwork numbers from them.

You see such a variety of posts online—some get fucked up cholesterol numbers, some get bad liver values, while others get no change in bloodwork at all.

Im about to start a little experiment with LGD soon to resensitize my body to test. Gonna drop my TRT dose down to 100mg and run a nice dose of LGD next to it for a couple months. The goal is to eventually get back on a 200-300mg cruise dose of test but to be so sensitive to it that it feels like a blast. I'll probably log it on here.
Please do. I'd be interested in following that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Please do! How much lgd your thinking?

Please do! How much lgd your thinking?

Honestly, I'm not sure yet.

I have been kinda playing with different cruising ideas a lot lately, trying to find the perfect balance with my bloodwork.

I was doing 200 sust + 200 deca.
Liked it, kept fullness but was getting a lot of cystic acne with the deca.

Dropped it for 250 sust + 100 tren e.
Liked this a lot and bloodwork just showed some cholesterol stuff. Nothing TOO bad. But I immediately hopped on Citrus Bergamont and GW50156. That helped it out a lot. Currently just finishing up a last vial of that tren e and then I'll do the LGD approach.

The shitty thing about BOTH of those was that the sust I was taking (from a sponsor on here) was SEVERELY underdosed. When I was running the 250 dose my 820ng/dL which is pathetic. I know dudes who have run 100-150 test and had higher levels than that. So honestly, the deca and tren anabolics kinda saved me there.

But I think keeping my test in THAT range PLUS the LGD would work great. Im not quite sure of the LGD dose though.

I have been kinda playing with different cruising ideas a lot lately, trying to find the perfect balance with my bloodwork.

Liked this a lot and bloodwork just showed some cholesterol stuff. Nothing TOO bad. But I immediately hopped on Citrus Bergamont and GW50156. That helped it out a lot. Currently just finishing up a last vial of that tren e and then I'll do the LGD approach.

The shitty thing about BOTH of those was that the sust I was taking (from a sponsor on here) was SEVERELY underdosed. When I was running the 250 dose my 820ng/dL which is pathetic. I know dudes who have run 100-150 test and had higher levels than that. So honestly, the deca and tren anabolics kinda saved me there.

But I think keeping my test in THAT range PLUS the LGD would work great. Im not quite sure of the LGD dose though.

Awesome please do keep us updated!

My only concern with lgd is like tho op said if it raises hct, as that is the only marker
we(MY HUSBAND) gets out of range with, so it has stopped us from using it even though we have a few bottles of it.

I would definitely follow that log. I would recommend starting at 5mg LGD and seeing how you are then look at moving up and staying at 10mg. Get bloodwork on that and if it's good you could even try more like the poster above.

Enobosarm minimally stimulated erythrocytosis in healthy older men and women and resulted in only one hematocrit value >50% (3-mg group) during 3 months of daily administration (Figure 3). Increased iron incorporation by erythrocytes results in the stimulation of hemoglobin production.33 As such, hemoglobin levels are elevated following T administration, closely resembling hematocrit inductions (Figure 4). Enobosarm's minimal effects on hemoglobin production in healthy men and women similarly reflected its effects on hematocrit.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3955335/

That was at a low dose of 3mg Ostarine. With a three to six times higher dose (as is common among users), SARMs can absolutely increase hematocrit. As sugested by the study, the extent can differ from person to person, so personally I would give SARMs a shot during cruises but check bloodwork to be sure your're still in an acceptable range.

10mg LGD for 8 weeks did raise my HCT some. I can't remember the exact figure as this was a few years ago.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws