over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those running Mod-Grf and Ghrp

medici999

Banned
Well...im almost 3 weeks into running my peptides.

I feel like some of the water has gone now.

Im doing 100mcg of each 3-4times a day.

Apart from slightly better sleep im not noticing anything.

Can other people who are using chime in with their experiences...i was under the impression they may help me lean out etc and im eating just under maintenance.

Thanks

if you are not doing cardio to take advantage of utilising Free fatty acids dont expect much change and 3 weeks is too short. This is for the loooooong term, if you are expecting to so see changes and as I mentioned NOT utilising FFA most of the times you inject, then it would be a slow and long process - hence the reason why many says it takes up to 6months to see changes. The fact is, it takes a lot quicker time than this regarding fat loss if you utilise FFA.

If you want something to increase your metabolism without doing any cardio then you should be looking at DNP and T3.

started cardio 3days ago...but i do it post workout...take my peps at 6/15pm..i eat at 5.30 go train from 6.45...then do cardio after...is that ok?

When i started grf/ghrp, i did not know what to expect.

So what i did was increase calories by 1500 and add them in after injections

I gained 10 pounds in 4 weeks and my bf was damn near the same

My shape was the same and no new cuts or striations. my vascularity was increased and overall size increased.

The one thing that did really grow though was my forearms and calves. Idk what it was but they did grow. Maybe from lots of use?

if you are not doing cardio to take advantage of utilising Free fatty acids dont expect much change and 3 weeks is too short. This is for the loooooong term, if you are expecting to so see changes and as I mentioned NOT utilising FFA most of the times you inject, then it would be a slow and long process - hence the reason why many says it takes up to 6months to see changes. The fact is, it takes a lot quicker time than this regarding fat loss if you utilise FFA.

If you want something to increase your metabolism without doing any cardio then you should be looking at DNP and T3.

Chiming in some more here. I am now on DNP and running grf/ghrp.
Its fucking crazy!!!

Dropping tons of fat and holding on to all my muscle

started cardio 3days ago...but i do it post workout...take my peps at 6/15pm..i eat at 5.30 go train from 6.45...then do cardio after...is that ok?

it would be a lot better if you skip that meal at 5.30pm. Why do you have to eat at 5.30pm? Why not 3 hours before your workout so the food is digested ealier is used for energy and glycogen stores lower and your peps on an emptier stomach?

You wont be getting the best of your FFA by taking your peps 45mins after your meal. As your body would be utilising your food and FFA for energy thats my take

I could move it to 4.30 ish..and have my peps at 6.15...so last meal at 4.30..then i wont eat again till about 8pm post workout

josh,

what the heck are your goals man? I can tell yoiu the problem right now. You are all over the place bro. I think you are a great guy but between this and your folli log and discussions we had about diet, you are kinda here, there, everywhere. If you want answers, in my thread i listed out my ENTIRE daily schedule. Make yours look like that. I guarantee results that will fucking astound you. i listed my diet out early in it, eat that i guarantee results that fucking astound you. I listed my workout split out also, follow that i guarantee you results that will fucking astound you. I listed out my gear, take that you will get results taht fucking astound you!

Its not that my schedule, supplementation, nutrition or workouts are "RIGHT". Its that if you follow it all EXACTLY you will be following a plan, a consistent plan. You will get more results with consistency and hard work than with any type of compound. This is not a bash josh. I think with some pointers you will see your results will start flying in with EVERYTHING.

In response to op..

I am running Mod GRF-129 / Ipamorelin at 100mcg x 3 for fat-loss..
So far 1 week into..
I have noticed:
  • numb/tingling fingers
  • sleep has been restful in-spite of a hectic schedule (FT school/FT work/Family)
  • that without modifying my diet I dropped 2.5lbs this week.

So as far I am liking whats happening...

Last edited:
Im almost on it for 2 weeks now and can say I've got more definition and got fuller muscles. While I'm eating 5500kcal a day :)
My gf is also using it (only 1 shot before bed) and is getting thinner.

josh,

what the heck are your goals man? I can tell yoiu the problem right now. You are all over the place bro. I think you are a great guy but between this and your folli log and discussions we had about diet, you are kinda here, there, everywhere. If you want answers, in my thread i listed out my ENTIRE daily schedule. Make yours look like that. I guarantee results that will fucking astound you. i listed my diet out early in it, eat that i guarantee results that fucking astound you. I listed my workout split out also, follow that i guarantee you results that will fucking astound you. I listed out my gear, take that you will get results taht fucking astound you!

Its not that my schedule, supplementation, nutrition or workouts are "RIGHT". Its that if you follow it all EXACTLY you will be following a plan, a consistent plan. You will get more results with consistency and hard work than with any type of compound. This is not a bash josh. I think with some pointers you will see your results will start flying in with EVERYTHING.

In bold = perfectly put!

I read the posts by him and am kinda lost. Everytime I see a thread about this compound or that I can't help but wonder what he's doing. You're right O, he seems to be bouncing everywhere and not sticking to one thing. You can't expect results in a day, week, or month. Take your time, follow a structured plan, STICK TO THE PLAN, and results will come!!!

josh,

Link to the thread? Id be interested in reading

osiris.

Pretty sure im on track now bro!

Thanks for the help

thats what we do for each other bro.

I am glad. You are a damn good guy and i think you jsut get EXCITED and wanna try new things=-) I do too. Consistency is where its at, i really cant wait to see your progress before you go away/

You will get more results with consistency and hard work than with any type of compound

WORD!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members