advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

On rips but no bloating anyone else in the same boat?

aminoman74

Banned
Iv been thru 300 i/us of the rips and all i get is very little tingles in my hand but no bloat.i had couple days where my hands where very bolated but nothing like where guys say that they cant close there hands when they workout.anyone else have this same problem?im on 4 i/u 5 days a week.

No bloat or tingles at all for me but the rips are working and working well. Have you run other brands before? some people dont get the sides of gh. Doesnt matter how much gh or peptides i take-i dont hold an ounce of water or get tingles but they still work

Iv been thru 300 i/us of the rips and all i get is very little tingles in my hand but no bloat.i had couple days where my hands where very bolated but nothing like where guys say that they cant close there hands when they workout.anyone else have this same problem?im on 4 i/u 5 days a week.

bro, i dont care about the sides honestly, what about the effects? Are you seeing fat loss? Are you noticing gains? If you look in my log, this fat loss is on 5iu riptropin right now. Guess what, i am not bloating much or getting completely numb hands because i am lean and eating right.

Once again, we dont all get the same sides BUT we should all get damn near the same effects=-)

yea don't worry about the bloat and all that crap. Im not on rips but have tried a few different brands and i get about the same sides from all of them which is next to nothing. I might get a little hands going numb or something btu nothing bad.

bro 4 iu's your hands won't go numb.5 i get alot of tingling, and like someone said sides don't matter,besides your only doing 5 days a week! imo you should be on them 7!!! why would u want swollen hands so u can't grip a bar worth a sh-t?:rolleyes:

NO BLOAT!? dam your lucky lol i look like jaba the hut lol but my hands dont get tingly. they just get, tight.

as long as your seeing the results. Pumps much better in the gym? It turns me into an animal in the gym lol

im carrying so much water weight its unreal my hands are swollen i just lowered my dose again hopefully this will help be thankful u dont have these issues wish i didnt

im carrying so much water weight its unreal my hands are swollen i just lowered my dose again hopefully this will help be thankful u dont have these issues wish i didnt

How are you taking your gh?And what brand are you on?

I think the bloat comes from an imbalance of sodium potassium and or magnesium than it is anything else.

I've used several hundred ius over the course of a year. Sometimes I'd get edema and sometimes I'd be perfectly fine, then have edema another week later. I think GH will exacerbate an underlying imbalance, but don't use that side to judge the effectiveness.

also forgot to mention carbs. GH, especially at 5-10 ius can begin to cause insulin resistance, which can lead to higher blood sugar which can lead to the kidneys working overtime which can lead to edema.

I'd be curious to hear what blood sugar readings those who have a high amount of edema are getting when they test. you guys do test don't you?

How are you taking your gh?And what brand are you on?

You never answered, have you gotten results. If you look in my log, if I coukd get posing shorts with, "body by riptropin" I would. Thats 5uu. They arent magic pixie dust though whats your diet

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

I'm on 2 iu a day of the rips and from day 1 I have had some tightness in my hands, feels like I ate a lot of salt. No tingles, but a slight dull ache in parts of right hand like the ridge, wrist, finger joints and pinkie tips. Also slight growing pain like feeling in my shoulderr which was previously injured and very occasional dull ache in toes. Also get deep sleep with very vivd dreams of meeting new girls, lol. I am very sensitive to all drugs and a low dose affectsme greatly.

Does anyone know if these can be caused by igf 1 as well?

Last edited:
I get tingling on my hands and sometimes they fall asleep.iv lost 10 started but that mostly started when I started igf-1 des.but I am leaner.

Also I have 300 I/us that don't have labels on them but they are from a great source on here so im not worried.my first 300 I/u bade labels on them.

im currently running 20iu a day of rips(on workout days) and the pumps are crazy but im eating SUPER clean and doin an hour of postworkout cardio. ZERO bloat this time. and I had my franks red hot too :D

just watch blood pressure and keep it in check with meds if need be.

bro 1 hour cardio! you machine lol i cant get past 35 mins. then again i do interval cardio lol maybe thats diff

bro your a beast, keep it up and post some pics! :headbang:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner