over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH? Who cares, don't need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruiser

Banned
This is my friend, a friend that has never touched gh and wont.

What do you think?

silvio.jpg

Impressive! Have any idea what he does do/use?

Impressive! Have any idea what he does do/use?

Idk if i wanna ask him, that might bring bad ideas.

But he has the perfect body and his face and head is totally normal of a guy that doesn't do anything.

Idk if i wanna ask him, that might bring bad ideas.

But he has the perfect body and his face and head is totally normal of a guy that doesn't do anything.

Any you think the face and head of everyone that does GH is altered? haha

Any you think the face and head of everyone that does GH is altered? haha

Yep...They don't notice it but its obvious to others. Im not saying everyone ends up with a gorilla head but look at some blokes. Ears, brow, jaw,sometimes nose. If you don't think gh wont change your face, I think you're crazy. Just my opinion from what I've seen.

His face looks just like many GH users...so Im not sure what you are talking about.

when ur friend told u he hasn't done any gh, he was meaning he hadn't done any gh for the last 2 hours.

His face looks just like many GH users...so Im not sure what you are talking about.

No it does not, and hes not young. Here is his face.. Im sure the mag photo Photoshops to look that way. But here is his face, so idk what you're talking about.

silvio1.jpg

No it does not, and hes not young. Here is his face.. Im sure the mag photo Photoshops to look that way. But here is his face, so idk what you're talking about.

View attachment 64151

Ok bro, I see you are prepared to wage war in honor of what your "buddy" tells you. How close of freinds are you if you self admittedly cannot talk AAS? Look, I don't even care if he uses GH or not but in the magazine cover pic, he looks just like 1000 other GH users. Jaw, chin, upper head.

when ur friend told u he hasn't done any gh, he was meaning he hadn't done any gh for the last 2 hours.

he has no reason to lie, He's in the industry to have a pretty face lol. He would never mess that up by gh. Other guys around him look ape like. But there are guys that look normal with it but I can always tell

Ok bro, I see you are prepared to wage war in honor of what your "buddy" tells you. How close of freinds are you if you self admittedly cannot talk AAS? Look, I don't even care if he uses GH or not but in the magazine cover pic, he looks just like 1000 other GH users. Jaw, chin, upper head.

Wage war? NO! I just see you always coming in here so adversarial like you know everything mr humapro replaces protein. Always suspect and paranoid with your replies. I don't mean to disrespect but chill...

We very close friends, and fyi I didn't wanna know his aas use because I think that info would make me do stupid things to myself. Id rather not know then try something and fuck myself up. He's pretty against gh.

he has no reason to lie, He's in the industry to have a pretty face lol. He would never mess that up by gh. Other guys around him look ape like. But there are guys that look normal with it but I can always tell

You know best. Maybe PM will appoint you the official GH Detection Agent. :rolleyes:

You know best. Maybe PM will appoint you the official GH Detection Agent. :rolleyes:

No I don't know best. I already said my opinion from what I've seen. What I've seen...
Ive been around bodybuilders, fitness models,worked in research lab, facial reconstruction research.
I'm simply stating my opinion and my friend proves it despite you making false claims about him and suspecting a lie. Just chill bud... You have a right to your opinion but don't make shit a fact just because you say so.

There's a possibilty that you're retarted. this thread is completely useless. next thing you know you'll tell us that your hands are registered with INTERPOL as deadly weapons along the lines of saron gas. You are wasting precious bandwith that this site requires to give national level competitors and IFBB pros information about their sport. Please seek professional help and think about not talking...to anyone... ever.

I can only speak for myself, but 8 months now on hgh @ 5 ius per day has yielded excellent results, and no sides to speak of. I don't plan on stopping. I just turned 50 and plan to keep rolling with it as long as I can.

No I don't know best. I already said my opinion from what I've seen. What I've seen...
Ive been around bodybuilders, fitness models,worked in research lab, facial reconstruction research.
I'm simply stating my opinion and my friend proves it despite you making false claims about him and suspecting a lie. Just chill bud... You have a right to your opinion but don't make shit a fact just because you say so.

LOL are you fucking crazy? How am I making false claims? How did I make anything a fact?
You made this IDIOTIC thread and gave your OPINION that is influenced by him. You call him a friend but thats obvious a loose term. I then made my opinion and simply stated he has several of the same characteristics that many GH users also have. I am done with this and I wish I never responded. Nobody cares about or understands why you are bragging for your friend about what you can only classify as hearsay.

There's a possibilty that you're retarted. this thread is completely useless. next thing you know you'll tell us that your hands are registered with INTERPOL as deadly weapons along the lines of saron gas. You are wasting precious bandwith that this site requires to give national level competitors and IFBB pros information about their sport. Please seek professional help and think about not talking...to anyone... ever.

when you're on the cover of a mag, come talk to me. Otherwise up you AI and find something better to do. Your rant is useless...And wtf are you talking about anyway lol. Clearly you don't realize this is something to spark thought among guys that preach gh. I think its good to show that its not always needed. So go find your next thread to troll on. Have some respect...

when you're on the cover of a mag, come talk to me. Otherwise up you AI and find something better to do. Your rant is useless...And wtf are you talking about anyway lol. Clearly you don't realize this is something to spark thought among guys that preach gh. I think its good to show that its not always needed. So go find your next thread to troll on. Have some respect...

What mag were you on the cover of?

LOL are you fucking crazy? How am I making false claims? How did I make anything a fact?
You made this IDIOTIC thread and gave your OPINION that is influenced by him. You call him a friend but thats obvious a loose term. I then made my opinion and simply stated he has several of the same characteristics that many GH users also have. I am done with this and I wish I never responded. Nobody cares about or understands why you are bragging for your friend about what you can only classify as hearsay.

Your claims in every f ing thread dude.... I make a post about something to spark thought, and as usual you jump on it with assumptions and thoughts of dishonesty. Who are you to question how I know him? Do I really need to tell you what kind of friends we are? I don't think so... This is simply to show people that gh is maybe not needed and give you a thought into the world of fitness models. They gotta keep their pretty face and their told what to avoid. I don't know about it at all but just my experience. He told me why he doesnt use it and why he wont. Take the thought and add to it, don't make assumptions. Can you ever just at least try to listen or add something other than calling bullshit all the time and ranting about who is wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner