over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sarms while on Cycle?

Oblix

Registered
Will SARMS like Osterine and LGD-4033 still work while on cycle?

I would like them for injury repair and also as they are oral and non liver toxic. Mainly interested in them for tendon repair and general recovery.

MK-677 will do the most for accelerated recovery, strength, and size.

The others won't really do anything for what you want them for. They are great compliments to a cycle but not for tendon repair and general recovery. TB-500 or BPC-157 sub-q would be good for what you need too.

Not sure of your exact goals and if you are bulking etc but 12.5mg MK-677 daily should be great for you.

Current. ...

Using igf-1 lr3 and tb-500 currently. Was planning on cjc-dac and mk-677 with tb-500 or bpc 157 when the igf-1 lr3 is finished.

Osterine and lgd-4033 claim to increase bone and tendon strength. In a different pathway to AAS??

Im battling tendon rupture recovery.

Ive read logs of guys running 20-30 Ost and or 10-15 LG while on TRT dose or slightly above with good results.
I have both Ost & LG laying around, and will probably try the LG this Nov.

Ive read logs of guys running 20-30 Ost and or 10-15 LG while on TRT dose or slightly above with good results.
I have both Ost & LG laying around, and will probably try the LG this Nov.

You should matey. I think you will be surprised how strong it feels. My aggression in the gym shot up on LGD-4033.

I'm running Ostarine right now along side my AAS stack but it's a bit too early to notice anything from it. Anyone else like Ostarine or LGD-4033 while bulking?

I recently got some sublingual ldg and gw cant wait to give em a whirl as well as my mk and huperzine a.... Hopefully makes for a great little stack while on trt?....

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Osterine and LGD-4033

Will SARMS like Osterine and LGD-4033 still work if somebody
is on a decent cycle?

Say 300mg Test, 600mg NPP, 600mg EQ per week?

is on a decent cycle?

Do you have the cycle like this, take 300mg test, 600mg NPP and 600mg EQ per work? Or do you just want to know who is on the decent cycle?:headbang:

is on a decent cycle?

Of course. They are both effective so adding either one will make a difference. If it's a small dose that difference may just be small but it should still be felt. One time I added LGD when using tren and my aggression shot up even though I was already using tren.

I recently got some sublingual ldg and gw cant wait to give em a whirl as well as my mk and huperzine a.... Hopefully makes for a great little stack while on trt?....

Great stack and you will definitely see the difference as you are just on trt. But I hope you are using this as a cycle with just trt test and not thinking you can add them on to your trt/cruise as they are "healthy". These SARM's can efefct bloodwork so imo should be used when cycling/blasting. Although if someone just wanted to add say 10mg LGD to his cruise I see no harm in that and it would make for a great cruise.

Adding... I thought you were using ostarine too. LGD and GW would be ok as GW can be great for cholesterol etc. Plus the MK will help with recovery and shouldn't damage bloodwork significantly. I would still get bloodwork done at the end of your cruise to see how you are.

I'm running Ostarine right now along side my AAS stack but it's a bit too early to notice anything from it. Anyone else like Ostarine or LGD-4033 while bulking?

ive stacked them all except lgd
cardarine sucks imo, waste of money

osta is good , you wont notice anythign specific in addition to aas, or compared to aas , ive ran more than a few bottles at 30mg per day
for females, the results are similar to anavar!

rad140 is a good sarm

Last edited:
ive stacked them all except lgd

cardarine sucks imo, waste of money

osta is good , you wont notice anythign specific in addition to aas, or compared to aas , ive ran more than a few bottles at 30mg per day

for females, the results are similar to anavar!

rad140 is a good sarm

Agreed. Thanks for the info brother!

You could most definitely try it and see how it works for you.

Yeah I may play with the dosing a bit to see if I can get more out of it. Have yet to run Ostarine so Don't know what to expect here. I may add in Mk-677 @ 12.5mg daily. That I can see being a good stack with AAS cycle.

I would personally run SARMS during PCT or if you cruise. I did that last year and had decent results. If you're mid cycle stick with AAS

Great stack and you will definitely see the difference as you are just on trt. But I hope you are using this as a cycle with just trt test and not thinking you can add them on to your trt/cruise as they are "healthy". These SARM's can efefct bloodwork so imo should be used when cycling/blasting. Although if someone just wanted to add say 10mg LGD to his cruise I see no harm in that and it would make for a great cruise.

Adding... I thought you were using ostarine too. LGD and GW would be ok as GW can be great for cholesterol etc. Plus the MK will help with recovery and shouldn't damage bloodwork significantly. I would still get bloodwork done at the end of your cruise to see how you are.

Nope no osstarine unless the gw is in fact ostarine? Im a sarms neebee

K ill monitor bw as well
Do any of these mess with crit and rbc's?

So im 7 weeks out from surgery for a tricep tendon tear. I have a cadaver tendon now, its bigger than my old one atleast. Surgery happened coincidently right when i started a nova clomid ostarine pct. I ran tb500, ghrp6, cjc nodac, igf1-des, and bpc157 for the first 5 weeks after surgery. Also took every joint supplement i could find and tons of whole milk. I was benching 315x5 full ROM before surgery, now im already doing 135 for a 15set easy with no pain. Im confident i could hit 275 but dont want to push anything more than i am. I pulled 495 on deads this week too. Now im just running ghrp, cjc, and tb500. Im going to start a cycle again nov 1st. Itl be a 15 week test and deca cycle. 650 test 400 deca a week. Im going to run dbol 50mg a day for the first month too. I have ostarine, s4, and rad140 i was thinking of running all together on the second month on cycle after i stop the dbol. Then i have a quad prohormone stack to run the final month on cycle (xcel sasquatch) Also will be running ghrp6 300mcg a day on cycle. I read ostarine and rad140 can help with joint repair. Deca too. Also running arimidex .25mg ed on cycle. This cycle wont make
Me pretty but im trying to hit 220. Im 200-205 now. Too crazy? Whatevs. Comments and suggestions welcome.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear