over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blasting and loss of flexibility

tank74

Registered
Need input.

I am on a winter blast and seem to lose flexibility and my arms fall asleep like crazy. I really am having a hard time shaving my head and face. I either can't reach like normal, or I also battle with lactic acid build up and have to shake my arms out..Just shaving! My arms fall asleep at night and even at my desk. I also have a hard time bending to tie my shoes.

So, does this sound like inceased water retention or something else?

Try yoga. I'm not even kidding, I've gained so much flexibility just doing 40 minutes a week, and I don't feel like I'll dislocate a knee if I sprint or something.

Also, what's your water intake like?

I havent heard of this side effect before, though on just test. Holding alot of water?
If you arent on an AI now, i'd hop on 0.25 EOD anastrozole just to be sure. Not just one 1mg tab a week.

Thanks for the replies

Try yoga. I'm not even kidding, I've gained so much flexibility just doing 40 minutes a week, and I don't feel like I'll dislocate a knee if I sprint or something.

I might try more stretching at night before bed. Water is stil 1 gal a day. hasn't changed.

I havent heard of this side effect before, though on just test. Holding alot of water?
If you arent on an AI now, i'd hop on 0.25 EOD anastrozole just to be sure. Not just one 1mg tab a week.

I do .5 Mon and Thu.

Maybe it is a reaction to growing. When I get past 225 (5'11") my body hates it. I am at 233 now, 12-14% abs getting blury.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but this is what I've been dreading but know it would be beneficial for me to do. How old did you start doing yoga?

Massage, Chiro, stretching and foam rolling helped me TREMENDOUSLY.

My body is kinda like yours, anything above 215 and flexibility becomes an issue, i'm 230 now and i'm experiencing, muscle spasms, arms falling asleep 24/7 (i'm running gh tho). My traps get so tight that turning my neck can be an issue. Massage is the only thing where I actually "feel" the difference, however it's pricey at once a week.:(

Sorry to hijack the thread, but this is what I've been dreading but know it would be beneficial for me to do. How old did you start doing yoga?

I've done it on and off since I was 17 (when I started taking bbing seriously), and gained 40 lbs in one year. I have a super small frame, so going from 115 to 205 over the course of 3 years took a toll on my body.

Yoga's helped tremendously in bringing back hip flexibility, and has pretty much eliminated all of the neck tweaks, and knee discomfort I got from training.

Massage, Chiro, stretching and foam rolling helped me TREMENDOUSLY.

My body is kinda like yours, anything above 215 and flexibility becomes an issue, i'm 230 now and i'm experiencing, muscle spasms, arms falling asleep 24/7 (i'm running gh tho). My traps get so tight that turning my neck can be an issue. Massage is the only thing where I actually "feel" the difference, however it's pricey at once a week.:(

Thanks. I might buy a foam roller. Use it at night when me and the wife watch TV.

Yoga has helped most and is always good. Also i ususally stretch during rest intervals in between sets. A little stretching worked into your normal routine can go a long way towards injury prevention as well.

+1 on the stretching between sets. You get a much better and safer effect when the muscle is warm, vs doing it another time of day on a cold muscle.

My wife teaches piliates so I take a class once a week and it helps me stay flexible.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws