over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should I add more oil or kickstart with an oral

Slowmoe

Registered
I currently have 4 vials of 200mg/ ml primo. My plan is to run 400mg for 10 weeks, then 600 for 7 weeks, mainly to see how my body reacts to these dosages, since it will be my first run with primo.

My question is, I set enough money aside to either buy another vial of primo, and increase dosage/ duration or get a 7 week supply of TBOL or SDROL.

whixh route would you go and how would you dose?

Get some S-Drol. Run for 3 weeks at 10-20 mg. Primo is weak especially if you arent really lean so dont expect miracles.

Are you planning on just running primo? What are your expectations? 400mg/week is an okay addition to a cycle... By itself I wouldn't expect much... You'll feel good though (if you run at least TRT test with it), and your physique will have a better look to it.

Are you planning on just running primo? What are your expectations? 400mg/week is an okay addition to a cycle... By itself I wouldn't expect much... You'll feel good though (if you run at least TRT test with it), and your physique will have a better look to it.

Mainly looking to improve my physique while I shred some fat.

I am going to run clomid alongside to keep my test levels natural, and I will verify this by doing routine bloodwork; I have some test on hand in case my levels get low.

I have enough for

400mg/ 20 weeks
600mg for 13.5 weeks
800mg for 10 weeks

I figure the lowest dose would work out best since my gym time is somewhat limited by work

So you're talking a calorie deficit with some primo? How much body fat are you carrying approximately? If you're fairly lean you should be able to make some great changes in 10 weeks... If you're not if go lower dose and longer duration. Now if you carry a significant amount of body fat, I'd cut down without anything and then run the primo when you are fairly lean and cut further.

I'd say I'm about 12-13%

Tbol is really a awesome oral but why wouldn't you buy some good anavar to run with your primo kinda matches your goals more then tbol

Edit

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
Here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 289
Sideways

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 289
Okay

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 281
Tbol is really a awesome oral but why wouldn't you buy some good anavar to run with your primo kinda matches your goals more then tbol

I tried some var from a very reputable sponsor last summer, up to 100mg/day and honestly I felt as though I got more from 50mg of hubei tbol

Primo is the fucking shit. So is tbol, but the pumps are brutal. Why not Primo and Var, or primo/winny? You may be able to get around taking testosterone with Clomid. In my experience, it can be used for TRT instead of testosterone at a mere 12.5mgs ed. That brought my levels up to the 500-600 range. Interesting idea. If you have real primo, 400mgs is plenty.

For your goals, if you were to ad an oil (not testosterone), i'd try EQ. EQ/Primo sounds like a good time. I'd run testosterone with it personally. 200mgs/wk is all.

FYI: Don't listen to parrots who say you need a minimum of this or a minimum of that. Its mostly bull shit. My body only needs 200-250mgs of test to put on significant muscle mass. Anything more just bloats the shit out of me. 150mgs of tren works miracles. If I were to listen to everybody's minimum doses around here, I'd be a walking talking side effect. I did 400mgs bayer primo w/ 150mg test last summer and got in really good shape....did a triathalon while carrying a decent amount of muscle. You are gonna need to lose a lot of BF to be happy though. Up your cardio big time....the primo will spare you're muscle trust me. What brand are you using?

Last edited:
Primo is the fucking shit. So is tbol, but the pumps are brutal. Why not Primo and Var, or primo/winny? You may be able to get around taking testosterone with Clomid. In my experience, it can be used for TRT instead of testosterone at a mere 12.5mgs ed. That brought my levels up to the 500-600 range. Interesting idea. If you have real primo, 400mgs is plenty.

For your goals, if you were to ad an oil (not testosterone), i'd try EQ. EQ/Primo sounds like a good time. I'd run testosterone with it personally. 200mgs/wk is all.

FYI: Don't listen to parrots who say you need a minimum of this or a minimum of that. Its mostly bull shit. My body only needs 200-250mgs of test to put on significant muscle mass. Anything more just bloats the shit out of me. 150mgs of tren works miracles. If I were to listen to everybody's minimum doses around here, I'd be a walking talking side effect. I did 400mgs bayer primo w/ 150mg test last summer and got in really good shape....did a triathalon while carrying a decent amount of muscle. You are gonna need to lose a lot of BF to be happy though. Up your cardio big time....the primo will spare you're muscle trust me. What brand are you using?

Thanks for the encouraging words. It's imporium labs primo depot 200.
I grabbed some of their winny and superdrol (and a couple more vials primo) too.

Hee hee

I currently have 4 vials of 200mg/ ml primo. My plan is to run 400mg for 10 weeks, then 600 for 7 weeks, mainly to see how my body reacts to these dosages, since it will be my first run with primo.

My question is, I set enough money aside to either buy another vial of primo, and increase dosage/ duration or get a 7 week supply of TBOL or SDROL.

whixh route would you go and how would you dose?

Personally, I would drop all of it and just run test cyp. 3 to 4 weeks in add anadrol starting at 50 and go up from there. Good bcaa and ephedrine, fasting, high set/rep ranges (5-8 sets of 10-15 reps with 20-30 second rest) with heavy work sets thrown on top., flexing through the movement.

If you must run dry compounds, try equipoise (cheaper). If you're goal is just lean gains, you're focus should be caloric control, nutrient timing, rep range, etc.

Learn how to control your sodium and water. Use your Money for a good trainer.

This should be moved to the beginners section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
To add: the OP isn't carying any noticeable muscle mass, so what are we hoping to "preserve" while dieting here? Brother needs to focus on gains. By the pictures, Lats, traps and shoulders should be an immediate target goal. Abdomen gives gives the impression of drinking and quick carbs.

That's a lot of injections and orals for nothing more than weight loss/trimming.

IMO The op's needs to reevaluate goals.

(Don't want to come across being hard on him. Would love to see a successful transformation.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I appreciate you taking the time to post.

I do realize that I need to make a lot of changes with diet, exercise Etc, and I am trying, but truth be told I am super busy, I work 6 days a week 12 hours a day, I work out in the country so food options are limited and I travel so much it's hard to get in a routine (oilfield).

That said I need to buckle down and discipline myself to eat better and train harder.

For what it's worth I had just got over a stomach bug when I took those pics so I was looking extra shitty lol.

So you think I need to do a lean bulk... I guess my #1 goal is to lose at least some belly fat to where I don't look too bad in a swimsuit. Packing on 15 lbs of mass would be nice but I don't see me being able to do that before this summer and still have a decent physique.

Maybe so though. I think it would be quite a feat given my schedule.

And I do have traps, lol. That was just a bad camera angle.

Not massive but

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 173
After seeings your pics, I'd add another vial of Primo and go on a crazy cut man.

Fuck "gains" right now. You are holding some body fat and any additional cals on a bulk will add to that. Obviously you'll add some LBM but who cares if you can't see it.

The biggest mistake I see people make is bulking when their BF % is too high. Not saying that's you or anything. But I'd run Primo a bit higher, dial up diet and cardio and get yourself sick lean for the summer.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131