over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 200

ShortStop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
A little early to be calling it out but I'm just so damn excited... July 9th
Miesha Tate is defending her title already against Amanda Nunes.. Nunes is 12-4 with all 12 of her wins by TKO, Not bad should be a good fight. Which I think Meisha wins no problem
Jose Aldo Vs. Frankie Edgar.. There calling this the Interim Title fight.. They already fought once back in 2013 with Aldo winning the decision. I'd like to see Edgar win this fight. He wants a shot at McGregor and I already seen the Aldo fight..
Now the main one is none other than
McGregor Vs. Diaz II
Now correct me if I am wrong here but isn't Mcgregor the 145lb champion. So why is the Aldo Edgar fight a title fight. Did I miss something. Did McGregor give up his belt or is he willing to give up his belt because hes chasing Diaz and not defending his title... Edgar said hes holding the belt hostage. Shouldn't he be defending his belt instead of chasing Diaz. I see Diaz beating his ass again anyways. He wasn't even ready the 1st fight. If McGregor loses hes going to look like an idiot. This could be a serious career fuck up. He must of took that loss pretty hard
Theres alot of good fights on this card Zingano, Valasquez, Hendricks and Sanchez are all fighting as well. A very well put together card

He should be defending his belt, exactly. It's bull shit. The UFC is just trying to give him a do-over cuz he makes $$. He's great for the sport, but this type of fight puts all other 145ers on hold. I hope Diaz whoops his ass like last time. But in all seriousness, I think he's going to win again. He's to tough to go down, even from McG's power shots. I'm calling Diaz by submission, again, but not until he puts in a little work on McG's face....in typical Diaz Stockton fashion :)

When Also was injured McGregor won the 145lb interim belt against Mendes. Aldo & Edgar are doing just the same but a little different circumstance whether we agree with it or not.

I too think he (McGregor) should be defending the belt but I got to give it to him, he is one determined/proud guy. I read his coach say that he watched the fight 20 times before the post fight press conference as he was so obsessed with what went wrong and how he would make it right next time.

Anyway, should be a great card and am looking forward to it

He should be defending his belt, exactly. It's bull shit. The UFC is just trying to give him a do-over cuz he makes $$. He's great for the sport, but this type of fight puts all other 145ers on hold. I hope Diaz whoops his ass like last time. But in all seriousness, I think he's going to win again. He's to tough to go down, even from McG's power shots. I'm calling Diaz by submission, again, but not until he puts in a little work on McG's face....in typical Diaz Stockton fashion :)

Ive said it before,,I think its career suicide for MCGREGOR. His credibility will definitely diminish if he loses another fight. I think DIAZ will win again by submission or knockout.

The shitty thing is that the UFC is letting McGregor choose here. The UFC should have mandated that he defend his belt! It's really lousy for the guys in his division to have to wait even longer.

I agree with the others, that Diaz will win again...this time I hope he KO's him but I'm sure it will be a sub again. The one thing McGregor has going for him, although I don't think it will be enough, is the fact that he can specifically prepare for Diaz. On the other hand, Nate took the last fight on 11 days notice...with a full fight camp behind him, he should be able to repeat again with the same outcome.

I'm looking forward to the press they'll have to do together and the weigh-ins. Conor will never be able to intimidate Diaz not matter what he does.

This is why he wants diaz again at 170... So he has an excuse. If diaz beats him at 155... Than what. Mcgreggor wants to go to 155. Hes not fighting diaz their, cuz if he was to lose, he'd need to put in work at 155 to get a title shot.
If he loses to diaz again at 170, he still has options(defend title at 145 or title shot at 155 with rda). I think mcgreggor has a better shot at a defense against edgar. Think aldo would work him over the second time around.

Its shitty, yes... But smart on connors part... Division is aging quickly. I think connor knows he cannot beat a disicplined aldo...
The shitty thing is that the UFC is letting McGregor choose here. The UFC should have mandated that he defend his belt! It's really lousy for the guys in his division to have to wait even longer.

I agree with the others, that Diaz will win again...this time I hope he KO's him but I'm sure it will be a sub again. The one thing McGregor has going for him, although I don't think it will be enough, is the fact that he can specifically prepare for Diaz. On the other hand, Nate took the last fight on 11 days notice...with a full fight camp behind him, he should be able to repeat again with the same outcome.

I'm looking forward to the press they'll have to do together and the weigh-ins. Conor will never be able to intimidate Diaz not matter what he does.

This is why he wants diaz again at 170... So he has an excuse. If diaz beats him at 155... Than what. Mcgreggor wants to go to 155. Hes not fighting diaz their, cuz if he was to lose, he'd need to put in work at 155 to get a title shot.
If he loses to diaz again at 170, he still has options(defend title at 145 or title shot at 155 with rda). I think mcgreggor has a better shot at a defense against edgar. Think aldo would work him over the second time around.

Its shitty, yes... But smart on connors part... Division is aging quickly. I think connor knows he cannot beat a disicplined aldo...

RR you make a great point about the 155lb division! I hadn't thought of that.

I agree with you about Aldo too...I've said it before, I think if you do Aldo vs McGregor 10 times, Aldo beats McGregor 9 out of 10 times. Not taking anything away from McGregor, I just think Aldo approached that fight with emotion over intellect and rushed in and got caught. I'm sure he'll approach their next encounter differently.

I doubt mcgregor every fights at 145 again, i see him losing to diaz and dropping to 155 and be a top 5 fighter but never a belt holder at that weight. Though i am bias since i cant stand mctap.

I know a little off topic of ufc200 but Im going to jump ahead and predict the best female fight of all time is going to be Claudia and Joaana rematch on July 8th...

When it comes down to it, the UFC doesn't care whats "fair".... they care what puts the most clicks on the buy button on ppv... i want to see aldo mccgregor rematch way before a diaz mccgregor rematch.... i would hate to be aldo right now , id be steaming

Last edited:
I know a little off topic of ufc200 but Im going to jump ahead and predict the best female fight of all time is going to be Claudia and Joaana rematch on July 8th...

When it comes down to it, the UFC doesn't care whats "fair".... they care what puts the most clicks on the buy button on ppv... i want to see aldo mccgregor rematch way before a diaz mccgregor rematch.... i would hate to be aldo right now , id be steaming

Agree 1000% Claudia was pissed over the decision even though she did indeed lose. Now they are on TUF as opposing coaches and that will get nasty. Good year.

I say screw Aldo. As a 10 year champ he looked like a scared rook coming in against CMac. Rockhold and Weidman will be a great rematch IMHO also.

I actually reckon he wants everything to be the same so 'if' he wins, no one can take it away and say you fought at a lighter weight but you wouldnt have won again if it were at 170lb

this article backs it up:

Manager: Conor McGregor would have taken Nate Diaz rematch at 155 or 170 - MMA Fighting

I doubt mcgregor every fights at 145 again, i see him losing to diaz and dropping to 155 and be a top 5 fighter but never a belt holder at that weight. Though i am bias since i cant stand mctap.

Everybody has to remember that Nate Diaz normally fights in the 155lb class, Nick Diaz fights at 170lbs these days, so that is a real problem for McGregor! Their first fight was at 170 because Diaz took it on 11 days notice. Diaz wanted to do the next fight at 155lbs but Conor wouldn't...what Connor is failing to realize is that Diaz will be right there at 155lbs.

At 155lbs Diaz will beat him, RDA will beat him, and Khabib Nurmagomedov will beat him. In fact, I predict that Nurmagomedov will beat all of them and be the 155lb champ!

Everybody has to remember that Nate Diaz normally fights in the 155lb class, Nick Diaz fights at 170lbs these days, so that is a real problem for McGregor! Their first fight was at 170 because Diaz took it on 11 days notice. Diaz wanted to do the next fight at 155lbs but Conor wouldn't...what Connor is failing to realize is that Diaz will be right there at 155lbs.

At 155lbs Diaz will beat him, RDA will beat him, and Khabib Nurmagomedov will beat him. In fact, I predict that Nurmagomedov will beat all of them and be the 155lb champ!

Nurmagomedov vs RDA is going to be a great match... just saw him on that FS1 event 2 nights or whatever it was ago dominate... granted it was the opponents uff debut and 9 days notice, but still.... feel bad for the other guy, talk about being thrown out to the wolves! hahahaha :star-:are

how bout Glovers 1:30 1st rnd KO of rashad ... that guy has scaryyyy power...

Last edited:

On the money Bio. The Eagle was a little rusty the other night but if he is healthy NO MAN can take that ground game. Especially CMac....RDA found out a couple years ago! Conor is being a stereotypical hard headed irishman and I hate it. UFC....hell MMA could ride him a long long way if he could have been "handled" better.

Agree and Bio called it: Khabib will be champ at 155.

Nurmagomedov vs RDA is going to be a great match... just saw him on that FS1 event 2 nights or whatever it was ago dominate... granted it was the opponents uff debut and 9 days notice, but still.... feel bad for the other guy, talk about being thrown out to the wolves! hahahaha :star-:are

how bout Glovers 1:30 1st rnd KO of rashad ... that guy has scaryyyy power...

On the money Bio. The Eagle was a little rusty the other night but if he is healthy NO MAN can take that ground game. Especially CMac....RDA found out a couple years ago! Conor is being a stereotypical hard headed irishman and I hate it. UFC....hell MMA could ride him a long long way if he could have been "handled" better.

Agree and Bio called it: Khabib will be champ at 155.

Considering Khabib's last fight was two years ago when he beat RDA that wasn't a bad comeback fight for him. If he hadn't had the knee injury he would probably be the lightweight champion.

I think Khabib vs Diaz would be a good fight!

Considering Khabib's last fight was two years ago when he beat RDA that wasn't a bad comeback fight for him. If he hadn't had the knee injury he would probably be the lightweight champion.

I think Khabib vs Diaz would be a good fight!

This is going to be interesting to see how this plays out..
I'd like to see that rematch RDA vs. Khabib for a title fight.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws