over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Real or Fake Bayer Rimobolan from Turkey

vegas83

Registered
The oil looks to yellow compared to the real amps I've had in the past. It is also fairly thin and flows from tip to base pretty easily. The amps are different sizes and I don't recall if the previous amps i've had were the same height or not. Also, the bottom has an indent in it, the labels have rounded corners and are not sharp edges. It's been a couple years since i've had Bayer Primo amps so any help with these is much appreciated.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Thanks for commenting!

Everything is fake

Nothing is what it seems

War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Ignorance is strength

There is real rimobolan there. One source sent some out to a member of another forum and he had it tested. Came back spot on along with Iran hormone anadrol

Yeah let's see the boxes they came in.

I have these and expect they are good to go. Are they actually Bayer Schering? I would very much doubt it and am almost certain they are otc in Thai Pharmacies but would love to know if anyone has info. Thank you for your input. The reason I draw this conclusion is because my guy gets most of his "wares" from Thailand I believe, but swears blind he gets them from Germany direct from Schering :')
Regards and thanks for your input.
J

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

20170424_175753.jpg
See above ;) J

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Didn't come with boxes "for security reasons." Shipped straight from Turkey as well. Why is the oil yellow? Did they change the carrier?

is anyone here actually supposed to know the answers to these questions?

There is real rimobolan there. One source sent some out to a member of another forum and he had it tested. Came back spot on along with Iran hormone anadrol

Link in PM, please?

Last edited:
There certainly is real Rimo out there, but MOST of the amps of it I've tested in recent months were fake...

There certainly is real Rimo out there, but MOST of the amps of it I've tested in recent months were fake...

What are your thoughts on these, Jano? Also, what did you use - labmax or different?

is anyone here actually supposed to know the answers to these questions?

Considering companies do change carrier oils, why not ask. Not sure why this is such a dumb question to you but thanks for the input ;)

What are your thoughts on these, Jano? Also, what did you use - labmax or different?

I am an owner of a laboratory which will be, hopefully soon, fully accredited to test anabolic steroids :)

Generally the fake vials lack the package and the oil is different...

This video is according with some of my own observations - [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxKeFquZTpA"]Real And Fake Primobolan.avi - YouTube[/ame]

However there is no way to know without proper lab analysis... There are many different fakes... Some with entirely wrong oil... Some are proper formulations without any active compound... Some are pharma or fakes which do actually contain primo...

And no, Bayer did not change their carrier oil as far as I am aware and as far as I've found out.

Also, labmax is very near useless...

And no, Bayer did not change their carrier oil as far as I am aware and as far as I've found out.

Also, labmax is very near useless...

Thank yo9iu for this. Can you message me with info about testing? I'm interested.

IMO you are almost better off just buying generic from a small lab like Toraxx who is a sponsor on here. Many on here have great experience with them, I used them when my pharmacy ran out of test for my TRT. Fast, efficient, and good quality. At least you know exactly what you are getting. Many of the big name brand pharmaceuticals are faked and then you don't really even know what is in there. Chances are it is testosterone because the powder is so damn cheap, but you just don't know for certain.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/121937-sponsor-toraxx-pharmaceuticals-85.html

My two cents... the labels in terms of font and uneven edges seems a little off. Also the Rimobolan ampules that I was able to find online all had 'Son Kull. Ta.:' (Last date of use or expiration date) written on them. The long hand of it is 'Son Kullanim Tarihi' so when you abbreviate it, you need to put a period at the end of the abbreviations. If you noticed on yours it says 'Son Kull. Ta:' It's missing a period even though it's an abbreviation. A company like Bayer doesn't make such mistakes. Just my observation...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws