YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is it that makes Deca give that famous joint lubrication that other steroids can't rival?

Anabolic_Beast

Registered
Is it something that has to do with it increasing progesterone or a certain kind of estrogen that puts water right into synovial fluid pockets in joints? Why can't just high dose test do it since that causes water retention or d-bol? How does deca be so selective in retaining water exactly where it needs to bee for pain free workouts?
I have always wondered about this..because I have heard from one other dude that takes progesterone to replicate deca water retention and anti inflammatory actions. I have also heard that high dose pregnenolone also replicates this..but this is just what I heard. Maybe some more experienced bros can chime on on here.
I know that many of you would say that Deca is no good for joint relief because it works as a band aid and doesn't do anything to heal. But when you reach a certain age and you continue to workout hard in the gym..joint pain is gonna happen no matter how you try and work around it. Its just the wear and tear in body and degenerative arthritis that all of us are going to go through. Its better than quitting or getting discouraged and not enjoying the workouts. For me..I'll take the band aid and keep the action going.

Those that read and have consulted with many of the scientifically minded gurus, what are their thoughts on the mechanisms behind nandrolone's joint effects?

I did see Chavez say duration was more important than dose with nandrolone for joints.

Personally I never saw a tremendous amount of improvement in my joints with nandrolone. Perhaps interestingly I think stanozolol has been studied as a drug for joint problems. I somehow doubt Winstrol causes joint pain due to it "drying you out."

Just as Fa Seeshus, I've also gotten the same joint relief with Adrol so I don't think it's linked to an intrinsic quality of Nandrolone.

It is believed that deca can increase the amount of synovial fluid in the joints, which improves their performance, acting as a so-called lubricant.
Yep. Carrying a little extra water always makes my joints feel more secure as well. I like eq also for it’s supposed ability to increase collagen production

A well known member here, forget who, posted that the Deca effect is a temporary one and that long term it’s actually detrimental to tendons. Ive taken tons of it over the years and have always felt great on it but I’ve also torn so many tendons and have the surgeries to prove it’s not a miracle drug at all.

Those that read and have consulted with many of the scientifically minded gurus, what are their thoughts on the mechanisms behind nandrolone's joint effects?

I did see Chavez say duration was more important than dose with nandrolone for joints.

Personally I never saw a tremendous amount of improvement in my joints with nandrolone. Perhaps interestingly I think stanozolol has been studied as a drug for joint problems. I somehow doubt Winstrol causes joint pain due to it "drying you out."
Winstrol makes tendons and ligaments thicker but more brittle.

A well known member here, forget who, posted that the Deca effect is a temporary one and that long term it’s actually detrimental to tendons. Ive taken tons of it over the years and have always felt great on it but I’ve also torn so many tendons and have the surgeries to prove it’s not a miracle drug at all.
This is very true! I always wonder how much of it is the drug or tendon rupture since the increase in muscle mass and strength is not followed by the tendinous tissue.

10mg pregnenolone + 10mg progesterone transdermal to nutsack once a day
+ high dose fish oil
+ 2-4iu GH/day
+ 250 - 500ug BPC/day

High reps, nothing under 15.

My joints feel good and I have seriously beat them to shit to the point they shouldn’t feel this good.

If you need to be using a steroid for strengthening joints then check out ostarine aka MK2866. But it will tank your HDL and raise your AST/ALT

13 joint reconstructions later. Deca is not what people think it is. It’s a wolf in Sheep’s clothing gentleman. And it’s also very hard on the heart as well.

10mg pregnenolone + 10mg progesterone transdermal to nutsack once a day
+ high dose fish oil
+ 2-4iu GH/day
+ 250 - 500ug BPC/day

High reps, nothing under 15.

My joints feel good and I have seriously beat them to shit to the point they shouldn’t feel this good.

If you need to be using a steroid for strengthening joints then check out ostarine aka MK2866. But it will tank your HDL and raise your AST/ALT
I see you dialed back your preg dosing to once a day. When you first started it was 2x daily.. care to share why ?

Nandrolone also has significant anti inflammatory and pain-relieving effects.
As stated by others though, one must be careful of masking pain and risking further damage. Pain has a purpose.

Although limited by small follow-up sample size, nandrolone appears to exert a marked effect on joint pain as measured by the RAPS. Responding patients reported that their discomfort was reduced on average by more than half. Notably, many patients also reported a decreased reliance on chronic pain medication, which included longstanding narcotic prescriptions from other providers.

I see you dialed back your preg dosing to once a day. When you first started it was 2x daily.. care to share why ?
I tried once a day and didn’t really notice much difference. I still have the cognitive effects and I still get the anti gyno effects

Nandrolone also has significant anti inflammatory and pain-relieving effects.
As stated by others though, one must be careful of masking pain and risking further damage. Pain has a purpose.

Although limited by small follow-up sample size, nandrolone appears to exert a marked effect on joint pain as measured by the RAPS. Responding patients reported that their discomfort was reduced on average by more than half. Notably, many patients also reported a decreased reliance on chronic pain medication, which included longstanding narcotic prescriptions from other providers.

this is very true but this is also not talking generally about the doses users here are speaking about.
a long time back a chubby canadian gyno was speaking of this. ive played with it and t works but we are talking in doses compared to corticoids. 100mg or less per week of deca.

i get get the feeling reading this that guys are breaking out the grease gun n wd 40...

deca is not a joint problem solution. its a mask that can with intent and educated head help. clearly missing most of the above intents

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws