over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who runs tren higher than their test?

medici999

Banned
As above, not something you see a lot.

If libido issues arent really a problem then would there be any benefits?

Say if you normally do around 1200mg gear a week, say 600test, 300mast, 300tren. if you switched to say 250test, 650mg tren and 300mg mast...surely the results would be better with the tren being higher, both on a bulk and a cut?

Thanks,

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF THE TREN IS HIGHER OR NOT.

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF THE TREN IS HIGHER OR NOT.

As far as gains or libidio issues? I assume you meant libidio because the gains would deff be better with a higher Tren dose.

people still believe in the whole nonsense of using more test than tren/deca to "overpower" the libido problems? I am using more tren than test now myself (although barely). You can run a gram of tren with 200mg of test if you want

Test makes you bloofy.

I must be a weird mutant or something because I have NO libido issues with tren. In fact it actually makes me WANT to fuck.
Bottom line though is this: more tren equals bigger, stronger, leaner.
Run your test as high as you want to run and add as much tren as you can stand.

I must be a weird mutant or something because I have NO libido issues with tren. In fact it actually makes me WANT to fuck.
Bottom line though is this: more tren equals bigger, stronger, leaner.
Run your test as high as you want to run and add as much tren as you can stand.

Pretty much sums it up right here. As long as you keep your health in check, the more tren the better

This is mostly based on preference and goals. You don't need more test to keep libido. Some guys still feel they need to keep test doses higher but everyones different.

A lot of people run tren higher than test. And again based on your goals, this may be a good idea because you want tren hitting the receptors. I personally run test around 800 and everything else less than that but only by preference.

With a trt dose of test, and keeping prolactin,estro,SHBG all in check you should not have libido issues and with tren being so highly androgenic/anabolic on paper you shouldn't have ED issues but some people still do.

Find what works for you.

For me tren makes my sex drive go up. But ive never ran more of it than test

Testosterone and tren use the same receptor sites.

Tren binds faster and stronger to the receptor site than testosterone. So what will happen is that the tren will overtime saturate all the receptors it possibly can, testosterone will fill the rest.

Unfortunatly, all the testosterone that didn't get to bind to the receptor will do one of two things: it will convert to estrogen or it will convert to DHT.

The test that convers to DHT will start to beat out tren for it's receptors because of DHT's afinity to AR's.

So its up to you. Tren being 3x more anabolic/adrogenic

My buddy always runs high amounts of tren with little if any test and I always thought he was crazy. We would argue about it all the time so I finally said fuck it and now I am currently running 600 a week tren 250 a week test to see what the fuck he is talking about and I have had zero lobido issues and results are great. (Tren e) I still like test but will on occassions I will use more tren now cuz I always stay under a gram.

keep test atleast 300-400 mg, you need to keep a good base of test on tren as its so suppresive

incbb

Testosterone and tren use the same receptor sites.

Tren binds faster and stronger to the receptor site than testosterone. So what will happen is that the tren will overtime saturate all the receptors it possibly can, testosterone will fill the rest.

Unfortunatly, all the testosterone that didn't get to bind to the receptor will do one of two things: it will convert to estrogen or it will convert to DHT.

The test that convers to DHT will start to beat out tren for it's receptors because of DHT's afinity to AR's.

So its up to you. Tren being 3x more anabolic/adrogenic

So I am assuming it would be a good idea to use finasteride in this situation?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

So I am assuming it would be a good idea to use finasteride in this situation?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

You could, or you could run test at a lower dose. It's cheaper that way.

dht doesn't have a high affinity for androgen receptors in skeletal muscles, test is the primary active androgen in muscles. dht primarily binds to receptors in the cns (which causes an increase in strength) sex organs, and hair follicles (which will cause hair loss if prone) - tren has the same efficacy in all regards. the main difference with tren compared to test (strictly regarding anabolism) is that tren has a higher binding affinity to androgen receptor sites in skeletal muscles than test, roughly 3 times higher, which is why a smaller dosage of tren can yield similar anabolic results. however, there is an upper limit to androgen receptor saturation, which is approximately 3-4grams of test/wk or 1gram+ tren/wk, and thus tren shouldn't necessarily be viewed as "stronger" but merely more potent at binding to androgen receptors on a miligram per miligram basis with test, and when the dosages are adjusted to be equivalent, their efficacy at binding to androgen receptors and their effects on the androgen receptors are equal.

now, that is in regards to androgen receptor binding, only one of the causes of hypertrophy in muscle cells - though not the sole cause and testosterone works in other pathways to cause hypertrophy, which is why test is a highly synergistic compound. moreover, there are secondary characteristics with all steroid compounds that make them better suited for individual goals, and specifically regarding tren, it is tren's unique trait of lowering protein degradation as well as causing lipolysis that make it an excellent compound for transforming one's physique.

So, with all that being said and to finally answer your question: Yes, running tren at a higher dosage will yield a noticeable difference, from an aesthetical point of view, due to tren's properties to cause lipolysis as well as the fact you will be running a higher total weekly dosage in your example because of tren's greater ar binding affinity compared to test. however, what is best for you is entirely subjective and the better steroid stack for you will be dependent on your goals and in which stack you experience fewer undesirable side effects - as some people can handle high doses of test but not high dosages of tren or vice versa.

People do (low test - high tren) just to be able to beat the sides, there is nothing more to it.
if you can tolerate the side then you can start increasing the dose of test while on high tren

Personally : on 75mg tren/100mg test and 50mg proviron every day, i could satisfy a whole room of women lol. sides were bad though, problems with sleeping and saying the rudest things to my BUDDIES. they all knew it was the tren. they were so happy when my Blast was over

im on about week 5 of my 100mg tren/100mg test p run and its my favorite cycle so far i also threw in a lilttle dbol about 30mg ed for the first 4 weeks, not one libido issue, besides wanting to bang everything in sight

I ran 200mg of tren enanthate with 125mg of test per week with fantastic results. Really don't want the higher level of saturation and conversion that comes with the higher Tren dosages. Also, the sides become rough with higher dosages.... As they say, "a little tren goes a long way". I like to use it while respecting it.

If I keep my test at or below 200mg a week I don't get tren sides even running 700mg of tren a week. Whereas if I go over that point especially way over then tren cripples me. For instance 1G of test and just 350mg of tren had me incapable of any aerobic activity. Then again nowadays I try to limit my test to 200mg all the time irregardless of blasting or cruising. My blasts basically are just where I add other compounds to low dose test

dht doesn't have a high affinity for androgen receptors in skeletal muscles, test is the primary active androgen in muscles. dht primarily binds to receptors in the cns (which causes an increase in strength) sex organs, and hair follicles (which will cause hair loss if prone) - tren has the same efficacy in all regards. the main difference with tren compared to test (strictly regarding anabolism) is that tren has a higher binding affinity to androgen receptor sites in skeletal muscles than test, roughly 3 times higher, which is why a smaller dosage of tren can yield similar anabolic results. however, there is an upper limit to androgen receptor saturation, which is approximately 3-4grams of test/wk or 1gram+ tren/wk, and thus tren shouldn't necessarily be viewed as "stronger" but merely more potent at binding to androgen receptors on a miligram per miligram basis with test, and when the dosages are adjusted to be equivalent, their efficacy at binding to androgen receptors and their effects on the androgen receptors are equal.

now, that is in regards to androgen receptor binding, only one of the causes of hypertrophy in muscle cells - though not the sole cause and testosterone works in other pathways to cause hypertrophy, which is why test is a highly synergistic compound. moreover, there are secondary characteristics with all steroid compounds that make them better suited for individual goals, and specifically regarding tren, it is tren's unique trait of lowering protein degradation as well as causing lipolysis that make it an excellent compound for transforming one's physique.

So, with all that being said and to finally answer your question: Yes, running tren at a higher dosage will yield a noticeable difference, from an aesthetical point of view, due to tren's properties to cause lipolysis as well as the fact you will be running a higher total weekly dosage in your example because of tren's greater ar binding affinity compared to test. however, what is best for you is entirely subjective and the better steroid stack for you will be dependent on your goals and in which stack you experience fewer undesirable side effects - as some people can handle high doses of test but not high dosages of tren or vice versa.

I m sorry I mis spoke. DHT does have higher ar affinity for TEST not tren, in the areas you stated and especially in the prostate.

However there is some speculation that DHT must have a different mechanism of actionthan just the AR. Several AAs that have very weak androgen receptor binding that are very potent AAs.

Just some food for thought.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88