over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First cycle, low dose of Test E

dieselbuilder

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Yo fellas, lately I have been hearing that on a first cycle, it would be wise to run 250mg of Test E per week. I would like to hear people's opinions on this.
Thanks,
DB

Yo fellas, lately I have been hearing that on a first cycle, it would be wise to run 250mg of Test E per week. I would like to hear people's opinions on this.
Thanks,
DB

250mg sounds about right if:

1.) You have a good diet.
2.) You have trained for a few years.
3.) You are not younger than 25.
4.) You are getting advice on your training by a PRO
5.) You are no longer making any gains at all.
6.) See 1.

DB, 250 p/wk is not only wise but will get you some great results providing you follow 1-5 above. I will make one exception and that is hiring a trainer. I will say that doing this greatly enhances your results, but as long as you are following a good training schedule then you will get good results. Finally some sanity here with dose protocol!! :cool:

Okay, great! Thanks to both of you guys. I will definetly follow that list.

Yea I realized that it was a much more appropriate dosage to follow. I am excited to try it out.

yep as said above great idea to run your first cycle with a single substance so that you know how you react to it ;)

I am figuring 12...unless you guys think I should just run 10 weeks for my first cycle...?

12 is good, follow it with PCT.

Click on the search button & type in PCT...

I don't know if we can suggest you a schedule for PCT.
Just type your idea and we'll work from there.
Or keep the Q for the PM.

I don't know if we can suggest you a schedule for PCT.
Just type your idea and we'll work from there.
Or keep the Q for the PM.

I was thinking about 20mg ED of Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) for 3 weeks...
This PCT after a cycle of 250mg test E EW for 10 weeks!

What do you guys think ?

Last edited:
i think youll be fine with just that. finally someone is going to do a reasonable first cycle. if you ever do another cycle just remember that you can do this exact same cycle for quite a long time before you need to use any higher of a dosage. good luck and stay safe.

yea, totally. thanks fellas. I am planning on doing this cycle in most likely a few months or so.

at risk of sounding like im pushing gear :)

being on cycle means messing with your bodys hormone balance...while it is wise to start with a small dose if your goals are not set too high, it is sometimes better to get all the gains you need in one decent cycle instead of doing 2-3 "safer" ones...im not calling the 250mg/week cycle wrong because you can expect some decent gains from it and its a completely reasonable approach to testing the water...

the standard 500mg/week + some oral approach may seem like overkill to some but the average user is looking for at least 20lb new mass and this is , for most, not achievable with just 1amp/week test and just 1 cycle...Alex

being on cycle means messing with your bodys hormone balance...while it is wise to start with a small dose if your goals are not set too high, it is sometimes better to get all the gains you need in one decent cycle instead of doing 2-3 "safer" ones...im not calling the 250mg/week cycle wrong because you can expect some decent gains from it and its a completely reasonable approach to testing the water...

the standard 500mg/week + some oral approach may seem like overkill to some but the average user is looking for at least 20lb new mass and this is , for most, not achievable with just 1amp/week test and just 1 cycle...Alex

Not trying to hijack but, what about taking 250mg a week for 6 weeks and them 500mg for 6 more weeks?

Wouldn't that be enough time for the person to know about sides, for the body to adapt and them getting maximal effects off the compound?

i totally agree

first time i used gear i used 250mg of sust for 10 wks and gained 15lbs and managed to keep bout half of the weight ...250mg is enuff to get things going on your first cycle in my eyes.. goodluck and enjoy

first time i used gear i used 250mg of sust for 10 wks and gained 15lbs and managed to keep bout half of the weight ...250mg is enuff to get things going on your first cycle in my eyes.. goodluck and enjoy

the low dose approach will "work" for most people in the sense that they will get an anabolic effect and gain mass with minimal use...the problem is both 250mg and 500mg/week shut you down the same= your bodys natural hormone axis is thrown in imbalance...this is, in my opinion, the biggest side effect of using steroids...using is not to be confused with abusing steroids in massive doses this will give you more serious sides and this is something we all agree on...

if the first time user has bodybuilding goals and wants 20-30-40lb (or even more) of new mass then he will be best served to reduce the number of times he will mess around with his hormone axis (and shop for gear) by doing "full" cycles...

using only 250mg/week in your first cycle is robbing yourself of lots of easy gains that dont come at too high a price/risk...500mg/week is not an extreme dose it is well tolerated by virtually anybody...some low dose orals for 4-5 weeks wont hurt you any if you drink lots of water...

as that dr.rey from E! says: if youre going to do the boobs get the lypo too :)

im not talking anybody in to not doing 250mg/week im just pointing out the pros and cons of both approaches...if you only want 5-10lb new mass the 250/week approach will work just fine but you can gain this with a good diet and workout too you dont really need the gear...

all this said i grow on 5mg/day dbol its just that i dont know many other people who can do the same...Alex

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws