over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oh God this product finally exists!

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I was recently looking up wireless food scales and came across this food scale that you can look up your food via voice recognition search. To top it off, it is microwave and dishwasher safe.

The next best thing, it also does fast food places. So if you are having a cheat meal and want to know what your calorie intake is from that five guys burger you just search for the five guys burger and put your burger on it (this of course would be a close estimate due to how much sauce they have put on it...some put more some put less).

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVmFxM5yp7U"]Smart Diet Scale - YouTube[/ame]

**broken link removed**

Damn, now that is one smart scale! If I competed I would look into buying this. It appears to be very beneficial. Anyone know the cost?

There are some seriously anal people in this world. Weighing ur Five Guys burger? It's a fkn cheat meal - eat the damn thing and don't worry if it was 23.265 or 23.625 grams of fat. SMH

There are some seriously anal people in this world. Weighing ur Five Guys burger? It's a fkn cheat meal - eat the damn thing and don't worry if it was 23.265 or 23.625 grams of fat. SMH

I think he was just giving examples of what you could do, but if you're getting ready for a contest then you have to be pretty anal about what you eat. Wouldn't you agree? I wouldn't weigh out my cheat meal either, but it would nice to know your macros during a contest.

Damn, now that is one smart scale! If I competed I would look into buying this. It appears to be very beneficial. Anyone know the cost?

I would say probably $120. All the other food scales that are wireless cost $100 and this one does way more than what they do.

What Medic said. If someone spends $3,000 for a coach, $1000 on GH, $1000-$3,000 on steroids, and try to dry out by not drinking much water while working out and doing cardio then I would say they would have to be anal.

Wouldn't you?

counting cheat meal calories? might aswell kill yourself... :rolleyes:
i do count what i eat on cheat days but i dont give a damn about it. doesnt matter if its 10000 kcals or 4000 kcals, its gone within 3 days of strict dieting anyway, no difference.

good idea though for people who like to eat in restaurants often... i often wished i wouldve had something like that. i think i usually tend to overestimate calories when i eat out somewhere, having such a scale would be cool.

i would never use it publically though lol. people you go out with would think youre a fucking retarded autist for unwrapping a scale at the restaurant.

counting cheat meal calories? might aswell kill yourself... :rolleyes:
i do count what i eat on cheat days but i dont give a damn about it. doesnt matter if its 10000 kcals or 4000 kcals, its gone within 3 days of strict dieting anyway, no difference.

good idea though for people who like to eat in restaurants often... i often wished i wouldve had something like that. i think i usually tend to overestimate calories when i eat out somewhere, having such a scale would be cool.

i would never use it publically though lol. people you go out with would think youre a fucking retarded autist for unwrapping a scale at the restaurant.

Well ya that is true but if it is take out then this could help a lot.

I was using the cheat meal as an example. Wasn't the main reason why I posted it. I just think it's great because you don't have to google them anymore and you can just say idk "oatmeal" or "prime steak" and then measure your food.

Dude google, get this shit and send me it. ;)

I may send him an inquiry. I'll letcha know how it goes.

this is freakin awesome

easy calculation of the protein in your cooked chicken breast, steak or eggs, dont need to guess weight, etc

id buy it, makes life so much easier

just cook your chicken breast and chuck on n the scale until you get the protein requirement you want

I called them this morning and the owner said that'll be available in 4-5 months and it'll be for $120.

Which sounds fair since wireless wight scales cost $120-$150 and this does WAY more and it's much more impressive.

Also it is microwave safe...no joke.

I called them this morning and the owner said that'll be available in 4-5 months and it'll be for $120.

Which sounds fair since wireless wight scales cost $120-$150 and this does WAY more and it's much more impressive.

Also it is microwave safe...no joke.

wow, thats not even expensive. expected that to be much more

why in gods name would you put a scale into your microwave though :eek::D

The weigh plate is microwave friendly, I dont think you'd eat off the scale brother lol

Then again I know some people that would.

The weigh plate is microwave friendly, I dont think you'd eat off the scale brother lol

Then again I know some people that would.

ya I think your right. I eat out of a bowl most of the time...well 99% is basically all the time lol

That plate is way too small to weight a good portion of meat, it should be just a flat plate and weigh one item at a time. Silly looking thing it reminds me of a toy I had as a kid where you had to press the colours in sequence, lol. Forget the name of it now...

That plate is way too small to weight a good portion of meat, it should be just a flat plate and weigh one item at a time. Silly looking thing it reminds me of a toy I had as a kid where you had to press the colours in sequence, lol. Forget the name of it now...

I think you're referring to "Simon Says." Or something close to that. That's exactly what I thought of when I saw it, too! Haha

As far as weighing stuff, I'm sure you can change it to weigh 1,2,3, or 4 items at a time. I doubt it would only give you the option to weigh four things at once.

So I was recently looking up wireless food scales and came across this food scale that you can look up your food via voice recognition search. To top it off, it is microwave and dishwasher safe.

The next best thing, it also does fast food places. So if you are having a cheat meal and want to know what your calorie intake is from that five guys burger you just search for the five guys burger and put your burger on it (this of course would be a close estimate due to how much sauce they have put on it...some put more some put less).

Smart Diet Scale - YouTube

**broken link removed**
Sweet scale.

I think you're referring to "Simon Says." Or something close to that. That's exactly what I thought of when I saw it, too! Haha

As far as weighing stuff, I'm sure you can change it to weigh 1,2,3, or 4 items at a time. I doubt it would only give you the option to weigh four things at once.

Yea it was called Simon says. I believe the color is based off of the government plate thing. On the one that gave people a general of what should be in your meal but that wouldn't apply to us.

I think you can add one thing, weight it, then add the next thing, weight it, and it tells you the calories individually but since all that is done by the app then they could easily put it in a way that at the end you can ask it to total up everything. So I think if couple of us mention that they would add it to the app.

Man I can NOT wait for this thing to be out lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131