over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Avramis Kyriakou

BigDM

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I think this guy is going to do some damage at the Arnold Classic Spain.

Attachments

• Avramis.jpg
    Avramis.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,159
someone is following dennis james on instagram :D

Wow that dude looks awesome. Im a huge Dennis James fan, I wasn't really when he competed but the guys on team Menace are just insane.

The real question is can DJ take an average genetics guy and turn him into a freak or do the guys with freaky genetics just gravitate toward him as a trainer?

I'm not one to get caught up in the "secret formula" drama, but I swear that DJ is using something on his guys that no other trainers are using. I know there's talk about Increlex, but I think if it were that simple then everyone would be using it. DJ's guys all have a certain look to them. Obviously Ramy is the biggest freak out of all of DJ's clients, but to me they all look exactly the same, just different sizes. One thing is certain, whatever DJ has figured out it is obviously working. All of his clients are freaks of nature. Even his MP client, Sadik looks completely different than all of the other MP competitors.

Anyone agree?

Dude, what's in the water over there???

Me thinks DJ just took in a lot of knowledge over the years from training with certain people and now is applying the knowledge on his guys. DJ was also a freak in his time n there was no talk about secrets

Me thinks DJ just took in a lot of knowledge over the years from training with certain people and now is applying the knowledge on his guys. DJ was also a freak in his time n there was no talk about secrets

I agree that DJ was (and still is) a freak, but I think that most of his guys would have beat him if they competed against each other. DJ was comparable to the guys that he was competing against. DJ's clients however have a different look than the others that they're on stage with. Dense is the best word I can use to describe them. More dense than most guys that you see on stage.

I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I can see a clear difference in DJ's guys compared to Hany's or Farrah's guys.

I'm not one to get caught up in the "secret formula" drama, but I swear that DJ is using something on his guys that no other trainers are using. I know there's talk about Increlex, but I think if it were that simple then everyone would be using it. DJ's guys all have a certain look to them. Obviously Ramy is the biggest freak out of all of DJ's clients, but to me they all look exactly the same, just different sizes. One thing is certain, whatever DJ has figured out it is obviously working. All of his clients are freaks of nature. Even his MP client, Sadik looks completely different than all of the other MP competitors.

Anyone agree?

i think the same thing every time i see a new pic on his instagram.
its crazy.

Anyone agree?

Of course, drugs will provide a different look to the musculature than what can be achieved naturally, and depending on what drugs are used the appearance carn vary dramatically.

However, I have to disagree about this man and Ramy looking the "same", as I believe this guy looks much harder, denser and drier than Ramy. It is genetic. Drugs just amplify whatever genetic potential is already present.

Take Dorian Yates, for instance. There were plenty of men back in his day using the same drugs he did during prep, yet how many of them displayed the same rock-hard, grainy, paper thin skin look he did? No one. It was genetic. The drugs he took simply brought out those qualities to the maximum.

Now, if someone is using a less than optimal drug protocol during prep, then those atrributes won't shine through as clearly. For example, if you have a man run test, deca, and anadrol into a contest, he is not going to display maximum hardness, density, or dryness, no matter what he does. On the other hand, if you put that same man on Tren, Halotestin, Winstrol, Anavar, and Masteron, he will look like he was carved from granite, as long as his bodyfat is low enough.

It may be tempting to think that these men are on some secret drug recipe, but the truth is that they simply have the right genetics AND the right drugs, which when combined, provide an incredible appearance. Now, this is not to say that they don't have access to drugs maybe most of the american guys don't or can't afford...because that could very well be the case. In many cases the Gov. will fund the programs of these foreign BB'rs...and they have no problem shelling out the bucks for whatever will make their athletes look their best. Do they want to use 15 IU of pharm-grade daily? Done. Do they want to use 2 grams of IGF-1 daily? Done. Do they want to use large doages of the various myostatin inhibitors? Done.

In the nations supporting these guys, PED's aren't illegal--none of them. It is quite easy for some of these ruling leaders to have a pharmacy whip up some Myo I's if they are convinced it will give their athlete the winning advantage. This goes for any drug. I am not saying this is the way it is everywhere, but after talking to a few guys over this last year, I certainly do believe it is this way in some middle eastern nations. They basially have access to any drug they want--all pharm-grade, in whatever qauntity they want. As you can imagine, this is a pretty big advantage.

Still, I don't think they are using any "secret" drugs that we don't know about. Rather, they just have unlimited access to the drugs we already know about--something very few pro BB'rs have.

well i Think All the freak comes to DJ. not like he is creating them out of something special drug.

there are so many freaks overseas you never hear about

I think this guy is going to do some damage at the Arnold Classic Spain.

The Arnold Classic in Madrid was last weekend. How did he place?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear