advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any one eat cream of rice thru out the day?

jayl19

Registered
Iv been doing the mountain dog pre and intra nutrition thing

Pre,
Cream of rice
Nut butter
Whey

Intra
HBCD
Peptopro

But I love the cream of rice and could eat it all day, could I swap out the normal rice of pototas of meals through out day and use the cream of rice or is it no good and am better sticking with the whole food? I eat every 2.5hrs too

Would come in very handy while I'm in work

I Love it too. Ive used it besides my pre-workout meal and believe as long as it fits your macros its fine. Its really only ground up white rice. Im 2 weeks into a 16 week prep and Im still having it 2x per day.

i like it ~60min pre workout mixed w the LBAs

Just made a switch from oats to cream of rice and I feel so much better. No bloating or gas. Shit digests very well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just made a switch from oats to cream of rice and I feel so much better. No bloating or gas. Shit digests very well

Yeah I have had to cut out oats and feel dramatically better.

I like Jose raymond cream of rice concoction sugar free jelly sugar,free maple syrup and stevia. My everyday breakfast

Yeah I have had to cut out oats and feel dramatically better.

Same here. Oats make me look pregnant even though I've been eating them for 10 years. Recently made the switch and it's been a good one. Problem is I'm hungry again an hour later.

Same here. Oats make me look pregnant even though I've been eating them for 10 years. Recently made the switch and it's been a good one. Problem is I'm hungry again an hour later.
My wife would look over at me in bed at night and say "how come you look pregnant at night and stomach is sucked in when i look over in the morning" ha. The difference from morning to night is/was obscene so I knew something wasnt right.

Also i was getting sluggish in the gym when i upped my pre workout oats (so hardcore) when usually i have to forced myself to stop training. Just wanted to take a nap halfway through.

I'd rather be hungry than ugly :)

My wife would look over at me in bed at night and say "how come you look pregnant at night and stomach is sucked in when i look over in the morning" ha. The difference from morning to night is/was obscene so I knew something wasnt right.

Also i was getting sluggish in the gym when i upped my pre workout oats (so hardcore) when usually i have to forced myself to stop training. Just wanted to take a nap halfway through.

I'd rather be hungry than ugly :)

I think this highlights the importance of taking that blood test that tells you what foods you're allergic to and what foods your body likes. I remember Braun and Singerman made a video after taking one a few years ago. I bet it costs a fortune though.

I think this highlights the importance of taking that blood test that tells you what foods you're allergic to and what foods your body likes. I remember Braun and Singerman made a video after taking one a few years ago. I bet it costs a fortune though.
I have heard its only a couple hundred bucks to test something like 250 foods or ingredients (obviously not an expert haha). AJ Sims has one he recommends, he posted it up on the PBB boards and on PED said he tries to get all his clients to get it done.

I'm sure its different up here in canada but i am definitely going to get it done eventually.

Isn't Create If Rice Just Ground Up rice. I love it with whey protein and a little olive oil. I make mine in a coffee grinder as I've never seen it on sale in the uk

doesnt it digest really fast, tho?
then again, y'all are so young, you can eat 6-8 times a day, whereas i only eat 5. i hate eating, so i like stuff that keeps me full for awhile, cuz i wait 3, 3 1/2 hours between meals.

Love it
Just wish I could find it in bulk instead of those tiny ass orange boxes

Love it
Just wish I could find it in bulk instead of those tiny ass orange boxes

LMFAO. Between my wife and I & three teenagers (2 wrestle and 1 is into Olympic Weightlifting)- We go through boxes and boxes every week.
I love Cream of Rice, however I do miss my oats sometimes.

Hey

I know it's ground up rice but it seems processed and doesnt fill you as much as say normal rice or pototas, it's hard work trying to eat 500 carbs from whole complex foods, am gona try switching a few meals with the cream of rice, see how I get on

I might have to look into this...I have a love/hate relationship with oatmeal.

I love it, it hates me :/

I have tried baby food rice. It's actually even more processed than cream of rice and tastes better/smoother. It's like porridge.

Hey

I know it's ground up rice but it seems processed and doesnt fill you as much as say normal rice or pototas, it's hard work trying to eat 500 carbs from whole complex foods, am gona try switching a few meals with the cream of rice, see how I get on

It is not just ground up white rice, it is parboiled rice.

Parboiled means it is rice that has been boiled in its husks.

That is the reason it is low glycemic (as it is actually closer to brown rice than white rice in this manner) and also less of a resistant starch.

i cant do oats pre WO anymore either. to much for my stomach to handle unless i give it like 3 hours pre.

cream of rice, choc whey, some LBA and a nut butter is delish!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131