over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proviron what are your experiences with it

persempretua4487

Newbies
Hey guys its been a while since I've been posting but ive got a question im going on a 6week test and prob var not sure my mg yet and was going to add proviron to it let me know when to add it thanks

Hey guys its been a while since I've been posting but ive got a question im going on a 6week test and prob var not sure my mg yet and was going to add proviron to it let me know when to add it thanks
It's not gonna do anything in terms of enhancing gains. it might help a tiny bit with controlling estrogen sides, but if you go high enough on the test, you're still gonna need an AI.
Some people are gonna claim that due to it's high binding affinity to SHBG, it will increase free testosterone levels. I personally have never seen any evidence for this claim, even though it's as old as Proviron. And even if there is such an effect in practice, it's not clear how significant that would be and therefore if the Proviron is worth the money.

I know squat about all the science behind it, but I always include it, whether blasting or cruising. It just makes me feel so much better. 50mg and my feeling of well-being is fantastic.

I enjoy it. It's doesn't do much for athletic performance or muscle gain. However, it will help some with water retention. I think it really shines in the well being and libido departments. I feel great on Test/GH/Proviron. Masteron will have similar effects too.

can help with libido, and aesthetics. Wont build muscle or improve strength. Its even used as HRT in some parts of the world.

I like To include it in my cruise with my test. Gives me a sense of well being and huge libido boost. Would rather use mast on cycle tho

at a certain point mast or prov KILL my libido..

probably due to crashing of estrogen..

Improves vascularity and really added a significant hardening effect at a low body fat

6 weeks is a really short cycle...but to each his own. Proviron is fast acting, you can take it from day 1 of starting ur cycle. 50mg. is a good place to be at.

I know squat about all the science behind it, but I always include it, whether blasting or cruising. It just makes me feel so much better. 50mg and my feeling of well-being is fantastic.

Agreed, how is hair loss?

It's not gonna do anything in terms of enhancing gains. it might help a tiny bit with controlling estrogen sides, but if you go high enough on the test, you're still gonna need an AI.
Some people are gonna claim that due to it's high binding affinity to SHBG, it will increase free testosterone levels. I personally have never seen any evidence for this claim, even though it's as old as Proviron. And even if there is such an effect in practice, it's not clear how significant that would be and therefore if the Proviron is worth the money.

The only evidence for me has always been through my bloodwork. I'm on 100mg test cyp per week per my TRT prescription. My doctor finally asked me what the hell I did to have such high free test levels. Proviron 25-50mg per day. Your hair will pay for it though. Here is my test results from 9/28.

Attachments

• 9.28.17.png
    9.28.17.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 990
The only evidence for me has always been through my bloodwork. I'm on 100mg test cyp per week per my TRT prescription. My doctor finally asked me what the hell I did to have such high free test levels. Proviron 25-50mg per day. Your hair will pay for it though. Here is my test results from 9/28.

How long have you been running proviron? Effects diminished over time or still great?

Upping free Test will Add to your strength...I felt it since Day One..
Only Ai needed at lower doses and libido is great!
This after 5 yrs of runnin it!!!

Any chance you could stop taking Proviron for a week or two and then draw bloods again? :p

I do 50mg of proviron non-stop. It gives a much fuller and harder look..

Improves vascularity and really added a significant hardening effect at a low body fat

Agreed :yeahthat: Love running it with 1g test a week. Or with low dose test and 1g a week of EQ. i throw it in twice a year for 8 weeks at 100mg a day (50mg twice per day)

just like people have stated. I feel great and my libdo is up. Been on it for 3 weeks at 50mg.

I may have missed it....but does it impact lipid values in any way?

I am on low does anyway....but anything that could free up test is a good thing.

Reactions: XXL

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner