YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I dont understand peoples logic when it comes to steroids.

MAGAoperator

Registered
why is it that so many people justify using steroids to get on a stage and put down guys who do it just to look good and take the easy road.

risk vs reward i dont see steroids use as a bad risk if used properly and responsibly

not many people live a straight edge life so if ur vice is juice how is it any worse than not working out or drinking, smoking, eating fast food frequently, yada yada.

I started for sports and after i was done with football i knew the difference between working ur ass off eating 100% etc etc etc or i could run some test and eat like a food network star and compete with half the effort

why is it that so many people justify using steroids to get on a stage and put down guys who do it just to look good and take the easy road.

risk vs reward i dont see steroids use as a bad risk if used properly and responsibly

not many people live a straight edge life so if ur vice is juice how is it any worse than not working out or drinking, smoking, eating fast food frequently, yada yada.

I started for sports and after i was done with football i knew the difference between working ur ass off eating 100% etc etc etc or i could run some test and eat like a food network star and compete with half the effort

The problem is that there are vast definitions of what "properly and responsibly" mean.

The problem is that there are vast definitions of what "properly and responsibly" mean.
As long as you got a hearbeat [emoji5]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I've always been a, "live and let live" as long as you are not harming anyone else, do what feel right for yourself. I make my own choices and while I'm on TRT with a few things on the side, that is the good medium that works for me at my age. I have no regrets and am and always will be trying to improve. It's not our job to judge others. Even if others are making "mistakes" they come here, share their stories and we can all learn. And yes, OP, most everyone has their own skeletons. I learned that long ago, and also that those who point fingers are usually hypocrites.

Last edited:
Conforming to their beliefs and having similiar goals is going to make someone more likely to be on the same side of the argument.

Personally, idc if you shoot aas in your dick and work at CVS and do p90x ab ripper. Do what you enjoy and stop concerning yourself with what other people do.

I guess you can kind of compare it to fixing up your sports car. My 911 turbo stock is 480 hp but this spring I am going to "chip" it and put a different air intake on it, should push about 540 HP or so. Last year I put a stiffer suspension on it. Later on I plan on upgrading the intercoolers and maybe even gt2 turbos. A new exhaust definitely. All of that would get HP up around 750. Why do I need to do all of that? I do go to the track 2 weekends a year but that is it. I could get by just fine stock. I am not racing professionally or even club level competitively.

Now the worst thing that can happen with the car is I blow up the engine or damage some other part because I have pushed it too hard. With your body though you can have what happened to me, a heart attack or even die. The stakes are a lot higher with steroids, even though people don't realize it. In the end though it is the person's choice. Just like it is with my car.

To each his own. People can say what they want as we live in a free society. This includes stupid statements as well. You want to look good and feel good, or kill yourself by age 40, its your choice.
Same holds true of ones body. If you want to do 10 grams of test, its stupid, but go for it.

The only people imo that have any right to say that one shouldn't use steroids unless they compete, are guys that actually make their living off competing. To anyone else its just a hobby, so what is the difference between someone doing it for a plastic trophy or someone doing it to look good at the beach?

Even those that do make money on bodybuilding, would it be worth it if they dropped dead at 40 leaving a family behind? I mean thats an individual question at the end of the day and none of us can speak for anyone else on the subject.

To take it one further there is no need for anyone to use steroids in the amount that many of us have or currently do whether its to look good at the club, beach, gym, bathroom mirror, or stage...once you realize that you're reason is no better or worse than anyone else's you really stop caring what anyone thinks about it.

To anyone else its just a hobby, so what is the difference between someone doing it for a plastic trophy or someone doing it to look good at the beach?

Greatness.

There is a big difference in taking drugs to go to the beach or to be part of a selective group of individuals who are pushing their bodies to the limit. It has never been about money, if that was the motivation of the competitors, they would be doing another sport, or even sucking dicks. If someone thinks that it's the same Bostyn Lloid that Lee Labrada, has a very distorted view of reality.

I see investment in drugs as investment in a mountain team. If you are going to climb Everest you must invest in a great team, and you are going to risk your life. If he dies, you can be considered a hero by mountaineering enthusiasts. If you are going to climb a mountain of 1000 meters, and invest thousands of dollars in oxygen, etc, you will be considered an idiot. And if you die, nobody will have respect for you.

Most people who take drugs look like shit because they do not have an elite genetics, why do it? Take drugs and compete in powerlifting, in my mind it is more respectable than taking drugs to look like shit. Take drugs to be the best body on the beach? It can be great idea if you are 18-20 years old, but if you are adult and mature, you should reconsider the priorities of life and with your body.

Greatness.

There is a big difference in taking drugs to go to the beach or to be part of a selective group of individuals who are pushing their bodies to the limit. It has never been about money, if that was the motivation of the competitors, they would be doing another sport, or even sucking dicks.

:eek:

I have never competed in a Show, but I prefer to look better than 99.5% of everybody Day in Day out.....Like a lifelong Show!
I think the most unhealthy part of being a bodybuilder is Upping your gear while depleting yourself to get down to unhealthy bodyfat levels while also taking Fat burners and Diuretics to look good for 2 Days!
And Get A Plastic Trophy......
Seems like most Drop right before A Show!
I Gotta admit though, I thought about tryin to get that Sword Trophy once!.lol

If someone is using for competition reasons then they will most likely slow way down or stop after they are done in that arena. If a guy is using them just for self ego gratification at what point does he become OK with looking like much less.We all get to pick how healthy or possibly in this case unhealthy we choose to be.

I guess you can kind of compare it to fixing up your sports car. My 911 turbo stock is 480 hp but this spring I am going to "chip" it and put a different air intake on it, should push about 540 HP or so. Last year I put a stiffer suspension on it. Later on I plan on upgrading the intercoolers and maybe even gt2 turbos. A new exhaust definitely. All of that would get HP up around 750. Why do I need to do all of that? I do go to the track 2 weekends a year but that is it. I could get by just fine stock. I am not racing professionally or even club level competitively.

Now the worst thing that can happen with the car is I blow up the engine or damage some other part because I have pushed it too hard. With your body though you can have what happened to me, a heart attack or even die. The stakes are a lot higher with steroids, even though people don't realize it. In the end though it is the person's choice. Just like it is with my car.

Good analogy. Only thing is I didn't come from the factory with the "stock" build my Z06 has! :D

I lost the transmission in mine a couple of weeks ago. When I had it towed to my friend's shop...my wife asked why I was cleaning parts out of my building. Told her since everything has to come out...might as well take advantage of the opportunity and put back on all of the aftermarket stuff I had lying around. That way it only has to be tuned once!

Like you said...it doesn't need it...but it does make things a little more fun. I know the car's potential and I know my body's potential. That's why I never went crazy on myself like I do with my cars!

Good analogy. Only thing is I didn't come from the factory with the "stock" build my Z06 has! :D

I lost the transmission in mine a couple of weeks ago. When I had it towed to my friend's shop...my wife asked why I was cleaning parts out of my building. Told her since everything has to come out...might as well take advantage of the opportunity and put back on all of the aftermarket stuff I had lying around. That way it only has to be tuned once!

Like you said...it doesn't need it...but it does make things a little more fun. I know the car's potential and I know my body's potential. That's why I never went crazy on myself like I do with my cars!

Smart move on not pushing yourself like you do the car. I went overboard with the steroids, at least for me. The doses I took weren't any higher though than what many of our members take and some use more than I did. I think each person is capable of withstanding a certain dose before things go bad. Genetics.

As far as cars go, mine stock does 0-60 in 3.3 seconds. When I first bought it I was like "wow this thing is like a rocket!". Now I'm used to it and want more. I want that same feeling as when I first bought it. It is a bit like rec drugs and steroids. You build up a tolerance and need more. I want to have more acceleration.

Greatness.

There is a big difference in taking drugs to go to the beach or to be part of a selective group of individuals who are pushing their bodies to the limit. It has never been about money, if that was the motivation of the competitors, they would be doing another sport, or even sucking dicks. If someone thinks that it's the same Bostyn Lloid that Lee Labrada, has a very distorted view of reality.

I see investment in drugs as investment in a mountain team. If you are going to climb Everest you must invest in a great team, and you are going to risk your life. If he dies, you can be considered a hero by mountaineering enthusiasts. If you are going to climb a mountain of 1000 meters, and invest thousands of dollars in oxygen, etc, you will be considered an idiot. And if you die, nobody will have respect for you.

Most people who take drugs look like shit because they do not have an elite genetics, why do it? Take drugs and compete in powerlifting, in my mind it is more respectable than taking drugs to look like shit. Take drugs to be the best body on the beach? It can be great idea if you are 18-20 years old, but if you are adult and mature, you should reconsider the priorities of life and with your body.

Good post... I agree with everything you've said here, beti, except for the bolded part. I think the main reason why many who take drugs and look like shit isn't because of bad genetics... I think it's more due to the fact that their diets suck and they train like pussies...

I know this wasn't the point of your post and I'm kind of going off on a tangent and cherry picking, but I truly believe that just about anyone who trains hard, dials in their diet, and takes drugs can look at least somewhat "good." Definitely much better than the vast majority of the population

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws