over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGh bloat

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Running blacks and by mid afternoon I’m bloated as shit. If i wanted to look crisp for a day on the lake would dropping them 2 days prior and maybe a little HCTZ pull the water off? Like I swing 5-6 lbs from morning to late evening.

It’s nice being full AF lifting but I have a preggo water belly

Running blacks and by mid afternoon I’m bloated as shit. If i wanted to look crisp for a day on the lake would dropping them 2 days prior and maybe a little HCTZ pull the water off? Like I swing 5-6 lbs from morning to late evening.

It’s nice being full AF lifting but I have a preggo water belly

Had a friend use 12.5mg (half a tab) of HCTZ day of a trip to the beach to drop some bloat from GH. He said it worked perfectly for him.

There are other natural options for diuretics. I never used them so I won't comment on their use, just reporting what a close friend did and worked.

Wear a baby onboard tank top. 👶

Diazide is a better choice than HCTZ since it’s potassium sparing. It’s not typically prescribed but i got my doctor to prescribe by telling him HCTZ is more likely to cause me to cramp in the gym.
Just make sure to stay hydrated if you’re out in the sun all day.
I don’t cramp on Diazide. I cramp on the over the counter crap/dandelion root.

Wear a baby onboard tank top. 👶

Diazide is a better choice than HCTZ since it’s potassium sparing. It’s not typically prescribed but i got my doctor to prescribe by telling him HCTZ is more likely to cause me to cramp in the gym.
Just make sure to stay hydrated if you’re out in the sun all day.
I don’t cramp on Diazide. I cramp on the over the counter crap/dandelion root.

Diazide = HCTZ + Triamterene; either way your taking HCTZ.

Generally:
Low potassium = muscle weakness
Cramping = Ca+ or Mg

Strictly health talking, would you rather carry 6 pounds of water bloat from GH or take a daily dose of dyazide?

Strictly health talking, would you rather carry 6 pounds of water bloat from GH or take a daily dose of dyazide?

No brother this is just for like a day prior to the lake. Like max 4 times this summer

Curious how long you've been on the blacks for? For me it took a little while for my body to adjust to the water retention. My feet always looked bloated and I even remember my hands swollen to the point of having a slight purple bruise-like marking on my palms. It took maybe 2 months until those sides went away. I still retained some water but it wasn't as obvious like before.

How's your diet? Usually when people complain of bloat it's because they eat a good amount of carbs. When I'm trying to stay lean I go with TPs grays but any other time I go with blacks.

Is bloat dose related or only related to the quality or diet related or all 3? To me it seems more likely to the quality. I bloated soooo much from somatropin but the diet and dose was the same as when I utilized others.

Is bloat dose related or only related to the quality or diet related or all 3? To me it seems more likely to the quality. I bloated soooo much from somatropin but the diet and dose was the same as when I utilized others.

I ran somatropin recently as well and had to quit. The bloat was off the charts insane and it came on in days!!! I got shoulder pain from water retention in my shoulders that was a 8 on a scale of 10 each night. My face went from lean to round in days. No thanks! And I still got two kits of the crap.

I have always bloated with GH regardless of brand. I read an article years ago about potassium supplementation and GH bloat. Basically take 1/2 tab potassium with breakfast and the other 1/2 with dinner and it seems to keep IT at bay. Obviously it's not going to eliminate the issue but it's definitely helped with it, no question. Keeping sodium and carbs under control are also obvious things to help control bloating as well.

M18

I ran somatropin recently as well and had to quit. The bloat was off the charts insane and it came on in days!!! I got shoulder pain from water retention in my shoulders that was a 8 on a scale of 10 each night. My face went from lean to round in days. No thanks! And I still got two kits of the crap.
sux...I got 2.5 kits left. Not worth it though

Find a GH with a lower dimer content like Grey Tops or Somastim, or Pharma if you want to go that route.

Don't limit sodium! Especially if you want to perform in the gym properly; I really don't like when people just start restricting an ESSENTIAL thing like sodium just to limit water retention temporarily at the cost of overall performance, and an imbalance. You should keep it constant, and limit it in case of improper hydration, and/or a really shitty diet, if you're a clean eater, you need it more than you think.

I’m eating very low carb. That’s what’s pissing me off. But I do like the pumps in the gym.

I was running 4iu, gonna back it down to 2iu for awhile.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws