over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's a high dose these days?

SWOLNUTZ

Registered
It seems like back in the day, folks didn't take so much gear. What's your motivation for taking the dosages you do? Do you ever feel it's too much, healthwise?

Every era I'm pretty sure had it's crazies

We just sadly hear more of their voices nowadays :)

I personally don’t see the need to go above 1200mg , and that’s the last 4 weeks of a prep. I see all kinds of guys running 1500+mg a week for 8-10 weeks and aren’t any bigger that the average gym rat nothing really impressive size or condition wise.

I think a lot of the younger guys think that size is dose dependent first and foremost “I can run more gear and still train like a bitch and eat like a frat boy” attitude is rampant (where I am anyway)

I personally don’t see the need to go above 1200mg , and that’s the last 4 weeks of a prep. I see all kinds of guys running 1500+mg a week for 8-10 weeks and aren’t any bigger that the average gym rat nothing really impressive size or condition wise.

I think a lot of the younger guys think that size is dose dependent first and foremost “I can run more gear and still train like a bitch and eat like a frat boy” attitude is rampant (where I am anyway)

I personally feel attacked

Depends on the drug. I would think someone was gassing it if they had 1500+mg test as a base.

Quality is a huge factor no one has mentioned! 10 mg DBol CEBA was incredible back in the day. Where is that shit now? Lmao let’s not be ignorant to that....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear this all the time....”why are people today running high dosages compared to the past”

Who are these “people” you are referring to. Only person I know that runs high dosages and openly admits it is Boston Lyod. I don’t nor do I know anyone who runs high gear.

1 gram of test = no big deal tbh

1 gram of tren = jeeze...idk bro

both 1 gram tho?????

Cause half this shit is not good.

Ive used real shit and literally you dont even have to try you just get yoked and shredded.

I feel like 400mg of tren a week is super high. I get way yi many side effects blood pressure sweating. I get fucking looney tunes.

I saw a reflection on my car hood from the sun and though someone threw something on my clearcoat. I was pissed all day thinking who did it.

Sun went down just the glare lol

People who say they take a gram of tren shit aint real

I hear this all the time....”why are people today running high dosages compared to the past”

Who are these “people” you are referring to. Only person I know that runs high dosages and openly admits it is Boston Lyod. I don’t nor do I know anyone who runs high gear.

About 20 yrs ago, early bodybuilding boards like Massmonsterz for example, you just wouldn't see advice to a newbie like "750mg test + 400mg tren + 400 mg of masteron + 0.5 mg arimidex eod + 0.5 mg caber eod + 500 IU of HCG ed + 8 IU HGH ed". It was more like, "250mg test" lol

Somewhere somehow, dosages seemed to have ballooned.

I think it's a trend reflective of society. Even in modern bodybuilding you can see the evidence.

So based on perspective of the past, that which constitutes a cycle has ballooned, not just in dosage but in stack.

Probably the folks who've been around a while will have noticed this. If you're maybe 20 this might seem like it's the norm

Quality is a huge factor no one has mentioned! 10 mg DBol CEBA was incredible back in the day. Where is that shit now? Lmao let’s not be ignorant to that....

I never tried the CEBA but I did try the British Dispensary (ok) and then later IP's 50mg Dbol (meh) and then still later Balkan 10mg Dbol. The Balkan, in my opinion beat the British Dispensary and the Chinese IP by far.

I saw a reflection on my car hood from the sun and though someone threw something on my clearcoat. I was pissed all day thinking who did it.

Haha, that's some funny shit! I'm glad your clearcoat turned out okay in the end

People are trying to use more drugs instead of focusing on their training/diet.

Not sure what a starting cycle is these days. Seems like it's 500-750 mg of test, pretty stout. My first cycle was after 15 years of lifting. Started at 178 lbs and my big three triple was ~1300 lbs. I did 200 mg deca/w (Organon); 15 mg dianabol (Milano labs) a day and finished off with 10 mg/d SPA oxandroline. It was 1988. I put on 25 lbs and everything went up. So that was ~300 mg/w or less for 10 weeks.

Back then you could do a cycle without test in and no one would lose their shit. These days if you say "deca only" or "deca +dbol +anavar" someone is going to say, "Bro, you gotta add some test in there"

Also, "Blast and Cruise" I never even heard of until about 5 years ago. I like the idea of cruise, but blast?

Cause half this shit is not good.

Ive used real shit and literally you dont even have to try you just get yoked and shredded.

I feel like 400mg of tren a week is super high. I get way yi many side effects blood pressure sweating. I get fucking looney tunes.

This made me lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws