over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone Experiment

Andro308

Registered
I have been on hrt test 200mgs a week and 1g Tren Ace a week and have been stuffing my face with carbs hoping to fill out a bit more before trip to Vegas. I have decided to do a 1:1 ratio of 700mgs tren with 700mgs of test in hopes to fill out more. Tren usually always shreds me up pretty good so hoping the extra test will fill me out while staying vascular and ripped.

Anyone do 1:1 ratio

Hows the 1 gram of Tren and hrt test goinf for ya? What’ve you gotten out of it so far?

700 tren your gonna be flat even with the test in if your carbs arnt high enough. If you want a certain look just use food to manipulate the look you want don’t just run more drugs lol.

Ull look better on 1g tren 200 test and some ai and a big high carb meal then you will on 700 test and tren low carb

Well I just realized the reason I am looking flat... I started Metformin SR about a week and a half ago.

Well I just realized the reason I am looking flat... I started Metformin SR about a week and a half ago.

Why do you think something that aids glycogen storage would be responsible for looking flat ?

since when do tren makes you flat?

I Iike this experiment; let us know how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it caused him massive diarrhea so he absorbs 0 nutrients :D

As a matter of fact I had massive diarrhea last night an puked 2 times. Fuck Metformin that shit messes me up. Felt like shit all that day too.

Looking flat could just be in my head but will go on this the experiment.
May have more energy with equal amounts of test and Tren too we will see.

I think your going to sweating your ass off in Las Vegas. Big, ripped, and sweaty. I live in the desert and tren is a no no during the summer.

I'm always curious what the actual look someone's achieving, aiming for or happy with looks like when terms like 'shreds me real good' and high doses of tren are involved

since when do tren makes you flat?

I Iike this experiment; let us know how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen people say this numerous times and fail to see why this would be the case as well.

If anything, Trenbologna excels at giving a 3D bodybuilder-look.

You're doing something wrong OP. (and no, it's not the Metformin)

Not sure how but I forgot I took 800mgs of DNP a few days back. Fuck not sure how I forgot about that. Shit has a 36hr half life so bingo

Been really busy at work so completely spaced it.

Going back to berberine and stopping the Metformin. My shit was fucked up from 1g split am & pm.

Stomach still feels a bit yucks but getting better. Going to stay on the hrt test and high tren

Last edited:
If you are naturally ectomorphic and not eating enough calories vs drug intake this would make sense. People with fast metabolisms adding large amounts of gear will just futhur increase their metabolism allowing for no growth unless you are in a caloric surplus.

Wow, and here I only do 50-75mg eod of ace. I can't imagine 100 ED.

Phidias said that tren makes him look flat

and he's bigger than everyone here

except xJPx lol

Tren does make you flat on it's own, always happened to me.

How to combat this: Anadrol, GH, MK, or anything that will help fill you out.

Also I hate the sides of combining a 1:1 test ratio. Always made me sweat so much more, and killed my sleep. Oh not to mention enlarged prostate like a MOTHER fucker - waking up to take a piss on the hour killed my sleep worse than the insomnia.

But I could run 100mg tren daily with an HRT dose of test and still be able to sleep OK (with the addition of GH or MK) and not have to worry about being a human piss machine.

Not sure how but I forgot I took 800mgs of DNP a few days back. Fuck not sure how I forgot about that. Shit has a 36hr half life so bingo

Been really busy at work so completely spaced it.

Going back to berberine and stopping the Metformin. My shit was fucked up from 1g split am & pm.

Stomach still feels a bit yucks but getting better. Going to stay on the hrt test and high tren

I dunno - I was running a GDA protocol for a while with Berberine and R-ALA and Cinnamon - I think it must have been the Berberine but that shit was fucking my stomach up too somehow. Once I stopped all of it things went back to normal. I ran it for about a year straight and towards the end I was just having weird gastro issues, bad gas, random stomach aches / distension to a certain extent. I've also read that over time you have to continually keep increasing the Berberine dosages to get the same results - and it can be costly because it isn't exactly dirt cheap itself.

I dunno - I was running a GDA protocol for a while with Berberine and R-ALA and Cinnamon - I think it must have been the Berberine but that shit was fucking my stomach up too somehow. Once I stopped all of it things went back to normal. I ran it for about a year straight and towards the end I was just having weird gastro issues, bad gas, random stomach aches / distension to a certain extent. I've also read that over time you have to continually keep increasing the Berberine dosages to get the same results - and it can be costly because it isn't exactly dirt cheap itself.

For sure the berberine. Running this daily can also make you become extremely flat.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws