over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leading medical expert discusses insulin use in bodybuilding

MyNameIsJeff

Kilo Klub Member
Diabetics use insulin because their insulin levels are so high, okay, and they have to bring them back down. We're using insulin the reverse way as a bodybuilder where we're trying to bring our levels down so that we're able to eat more and absorb more. It's fucked up, but it works.
Brilliant 200IQ stuff :lightbulb: A true scholar. Definitely someone who should be giving medical advice.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL8EOhFKx1c"]Humalog or Lantus - which is better? - YouTube[/ame]

If my calcium levels are high, I'm going to start supplementing with more calcium to bring them down :)

YIKES

i actually liked his first few episodes, okay. and liked hearing what he went thru, okay. nearly dying etc. BUT, man this is bad........ yikes. okay.
-F2S

If my calcium levels are high, I'm going to start supplementing with more calcium to bring them down :)

I like your thinking. Trick your body :lightbulb::eek:

What's funny is you have guys commenting on his recent videos on you-tube stating things like "wow great info thanks for educating us".

Your damn title got me lmao

Exactly. I was thinking I will listen to this as I reply to emails. I think I will skip this one and listen to the Dark Knight soundtrack instead.

I had to stop watching at 3:45 when he says that going hypo is "when your muscles use all of your 'glucose' stores"....SOO much wrong with that its disgusting.

This guy is a moron and looks like shit anyway.

I had to stop watching at 3:45 when he says that going hypo is "when your muscles use all of your 'glucose' stores"....SOO much wrong with that its disgusting.

This guy is a moron and looks like shit anyway.

i think it's pretty obvious to anyone who is honest that he could look better than most people on this board in 12 weeks if he wanted to

i think it's pretty obvious to anyone who is honest that he could look better than most people on this board in 12 weeks if he wanted to

Very true. It should show everyone how important genetics are. Moreover how building a great physique doesn't require a lot of knowledge. Guys really over complicate the shit out of bodybuilding.

I used to see a kid in my organic chem class who would often show up late, and sit in the back watching anime on his tablet with giant headphones. He'd be one of the first to turn in exams

Someone told me, he set half the curves that semester. Spent a fraction of the time studying; he just "got" the stuff, the structures, conformations, alkenes, reactants...

I would never learn anything that way, and certainly wouldn't hire him as a tutor lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I used to see a kid in my organic chem class who would often show up late, and sit in the back watching anime on his tablet with giant headphones. He'd be one of the first to turn in exams

Someone told me, he set half the curves that semester. Spent a fraction of the time studying; he just "got" the stuff, the structures, conformations, alkenes, reactants...

I would never learn anything that way, and certainly wouldn't hire him as a tutor lol

Yeah well if anyone's taken organic chemistry its not someting you just "get" like addition or subtraction lol thats a load of horse shit

Yes, but I bet most people on this board could look better than most people on this board if they kept a strict diet for 12 weeks, would you agree?

Isn't Nick coached by Chris Aceto in his competition days? Then he should have gained knowledge when he was competing by following his coach drugs protocol/insulin and etc. Maybe his explanation is bit misleading but I guess the drugs and protocol is correct (if he is telling the truth, not yet see the video though).

Yeah well if anyone's taken organic chemistry its not someting you just "get" like addition or subtraction lol thats a load of horse shit
No such thing as horse shit about some people picking up concepts faster than others.

It's a ton of memorization, same as biochem, but how long it takes for you to memorize it is the variable I'm referring to.

Anything from this fool and his twin brother BL should be banned from this forum.

No such thing as horse shit about some people picking up concepts faster than others.

It's a ton of memorization, same as biochem, but how long it takes for you to memorize it is the variable I'm referring to.

Definitely true, I made it though orgo and calc 2,albeit with B's lol,only going to class occasionally then vyvanse binge studying for 5-6 hours for each test

Isn't Nick coached by Chris Aceto in his competition days? Then he should have gained knowledge when he was competing by following his coach drugs protocol/insulin and etc. Maybe his explanation is bit misleading but I guess the drugs and protocol is correct (if he is telling the truth, not yet see the video though).

If Aceto did do his diet/drug when he competed then what he is say is WAY WAY off base from what Chris Aceto does.

The dude sounds mentally retarded with some of the shit he is saying , it’s completely backwards. It honestly sounds like he overheard someone talking about it , didn’t understand what they were saying and is now trying to repeat it but with his personal spin.

I know two IFBB pros that are personal trainers full time , between the two of them they have used George Farah , Charles Glass , Denis James and the fucked up diets they give their clients dose not resemble anything that any of those coaches use. Just because someone is a pro doesn’t mean they know what they are talking about

5min in and he says he doesn't know why banging slin for weeks starts to lack results. He cannot articulate what insulin sensitivity is.

This is the coaching information you get from him for 250$/mo.

Fakhri, O'Regan and Farrah if I remember correctly.

No idea who coaches him, but it doesn't mean much. There are those who hire coaches and choose to ask questions, and those who don't. I would imagine that beyond "what should I eat and how should I train", Mr. Trigili is likely not picking his trainer's brain, as this video demonstrates.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear