YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm Addicted! Third Cycle. Advice Please!

MsLegs

Newbies
Newbie! First post bear with me ;)

First cycle was 6 weeks 10mg ED Anavar
Four weeks off
Second cycle 8 weeks 20mg ED Anavar plus .5cc Injectable Winstrol EOD
Four weeks off
Starting 3rd cycle next week

Gained lean muscle mass and really saw great a new "cut" with the Winny. Packing it on. Loving my look...

I am still experiencing joint pain and limited flexibility in my elbows from the Winny. Thus the reason I am researching other options.

Npp, EQ or even Mastron with the Anavar and a low dose of Test

Looking to compete in my first Masters Figure competition in the fall. Plan on doing a 4th cycle closer to show

I welcome feedback
THANKS! :action-sm

I would start some HGH at 2iu a day , 1iu in the AM and 1iu in the PM with 10-15mg anavar.
I can't see a woman not growing nicley with that providing her diet and training are suited for it and best of all the reduced hormones will greadlt reduce sides.

If HGH or peptides isint in your plan than i'd say a minimal dose of Primobolan

Var is good. Keep your doses low. 10-15 mg ED tops. GS is right, primo is good choice for you, plus hGH/ peps. Many sides with other compounds so do your research and know what you are willing to accept with their use.

I would love to add peptides to my regimen. Primo I researched some as well. I was hoping that NPP would help with joint pain.

I LOVE Var and would reccommend highly.

My diet is high protein, low carb. To be honest my biggest "thing" is not eating every few hours. It is hard with my job.
Train 6x a week. Lately lower weight, high reps. Mostly because of joints.

Any suggustions on joint discomfort?

Thanks GS and Super

a steady dose of fish oil in the diet helps as does Cissus Quadrangularis you can use a topical and deep tissue massage as well. Winstrol wrecks my joints to the point i doubt i'll ever use it again as their are better options. Deca worksfor helping joint , not sure in NPP does or not as i've never tried it.

look at your diet and see if you are getting enough omega-3 fats , and what kind of carbs you do use , some will cause bodly inflamation in some people

a steady dose of fish oil in the diet helps as does Cissus Quadrangularis you can use a topical and deep tissue massage as well. Winstrol wrecks my joints to the point i doubt i'll ever use it again as their are better options. Deca worksfor helping joint , not sure in NPP does or not as i've never tried it.

look at your diet and see if you are getting enough omega-3 fats , and what kind of carbs you do use , some will cause bodly inflamation in some people

x2 with Fish Oil and Cissus. I would also look into glucosamine and chondroitin. Moreover as GS stated your diet is so important and I imagine your on very low fat so that will be a fundamental factor in your joint pain.

I see your training 6 days per week. Have you had any breaks? I would suggest 1 week off to help recovery then hit it hard. I would also not use winny again as that made your issues worst. NPP is nandrolone just like deca but shorter acting so it will help with joints. However I have to add when I used npp I didn't notice the same joint benefits I did with deca. Dose is also an important factor and you will obviously be using a lot less than I did. For you using nandrolone there should be only option and that is NPP as it's short acting so if you have any issues you can stop usage. That's the thing with women you have to be careful and I am sure you have heard about the possible side effects.

In my experience in a general sense avar is the safest bet when it comes to women so use that again. Then comes winny. Npp should be fine as it's not androgenic but the risks are always there when it comes to women and hormones. Primo is another option but sides can be common. It's all about your own sensitivity and how far your willing to take things. I will say dose is just as important as compound so always start of low. So with the likes of npp you could do 5mg eod and see how you with that and increase over time if needed. NPP will give you fullness, strength, hopefully some joint benefits and if things are done properly then muscle.

Stay away from masteron and no need for test just yet. Although depending upon your age a small amount of test can be a great thing in women. But you have to be so careful cos these hormones can literally fuck your life cos sides can come on fast and be irreversible. I recommend using such things under the guidance of an expert (in person) and to take things very slowly.

I don't want to recommend anything cos as I have stated women and hormones don't go well together. It's all depends what your goals are and how far you want to take things. NPP with avar may be a good choice though just be very careful and don't say I didn't warn you. Goodluck with all your plans and for your show.

GS-yes 6 fish oil daily, magnesium, glucosimine, BCAA, multi vitamin, etc. I truly believe the Winny did me in. I loved the results but the joint pain is NOT worth it. I see a nutritionist next week to help me put together a diet for my comp I'm sure she will be have great insite on my carbs, fats and protein.

Elvia-I did take a week off from the gym but I am a massage therapist and that I can't stop. I am back in the gym but not a full potential. Taking it slow and light until I am feeling 100% Hoping that the NPP will help. I have read that helps with connective tissue. I like the fact that is short acting and I can see how well I tolerate it. I am all about low and slow.

Var is definate for me. Such wonderful results and no side effects like the Winny. I have yet to decide on the low Test. Peptides are in as well.

I am trying to read and research as much as possible. I take full responsibility for my decisions. It seems that most things I read are geared towards men and not females. Funny too that not a lot of women like to talk about taking AAS. It's like a dirty word around my gym. :eek:

I appreciate the feedback. Thanks for the good vibes on my first show!

Well aside from that whole "illegal" thing... And since you mention competition, I assum you are familiar w/ the inevitable demise of competitive women's bodybuilding. AAS is everything that "femininity" isn't. That's why no one talks about it IRL.

If you wan to save your joints, get off the winstrol. It has an anti-aromatization effect that is suppressing estrogen and thus drying out your joints. And actually can be inhibiting your ability to build muscle. I would very much NOT recommend it for an off-season cycle. In fact the only place I'd put it is in the last 6-8 weeks of a contest prep. When you start dealing w/ the dry joint effect as you are, you're really just begging for tendontiis issues. If you're still fairly new to lifting (and that can mean 5 years or less), you maybe haven't seen the full glory of elbow & wrist tendonitis simply from the repetitive motion nature of standard lifting. I'd tell you to absolutely be sure to include sufficient EFAs in your diet regardless of the winstrol simply because you need to protect your joints. Once you hit 45 I guarantee problems simply from getting older / reduced natural estrogen. Then throw in the repetitive motion and additional stress you are adding by using AAS - most AAS will promote hypertrophy but that still generally leaves your tendons & ligaments as the weak link.

If you're planning to compete in the fall, I would tell you to step back and look at your cycle schedule. Have you done a legitimate bulker phase? Off-season is where hypertrophy occurs. On-season is where you just battle to lose as little muscle as possible while you cut into you show date. I would also be very careful about trying to build cycles on paper because you read this or that helps with that & the other. Normally you'll see guys run something like a deca + winstrol cycle. But probably not for a show. They love deca because, like NPP, it lubes the joints beautifully. But it also aromatizes a lot, so the winstrol provides the anti-aromatization effect, while the deca still helps w/ the joint pain. They work in a very complimentary way. That said, deca is just wayy too long-acting to be appropriate for women unless you're a pro -level bodybuilder. The sides are very dramatic and because it is long-acting with a long detection time, it isn't going to clear your system quickly and further promote androgenic sides.

The "female" option would definitely be NPP, BUT - also remember it is still a llonger-acting ester and does promote water retention. At this point I wouldn't start trying to throw in other stuff to counter the winstrol. I'd rather just dump the winstrol and look at your schedule up to your show date. How much time do you have for a hypertrophy phase? How much time do you have for whatever longer-acting stuff you're using to clear and do a clean switch to a cutting phase w/o impacting your prep schedule (i.e. water retention)?

And just for the record, I don't like those short cycles w/ a month off between. Its not really giving your body enough time to "right" itself after a cycle before you throw another one in. I'd rather see a longer cycle like 10-12 weeks for a specific purpose. 3 months off and then if you're going to run another, what is the reason and when is the schedule?

Be very careful when you talk about "being addicted" - you've run a handful of short cycles in a short period of time. Of course you feel great. But don't start getting all excited about looking to the next new / different / wanna try this cycle. Have a reason for it. There's no rush to jump into the next one. The stuff you're now talking about using (i.e. any injectiable, anything other than var or winstrol) is going to have a longer half-life and a longer detection time w/ more androgenic sides. And sides are cumulative - if you're not planning way ahead of time what you want to use and why, you can end up a year from now w/ some mighty androgenic results, as well as high blood pressure, screwed up lipids, maybe a nice scratchy / deepened voice and some hairloss if you don't pay attention.

Certianly not lecturing or trying to scare anyone - but it is just critical that you understand what you are doing. Info you get from guys is not usually very applicable to women - both in terms of cycle doses as well as stacking guidance. The hormone profile is completely different. And particularly women don't even realize they need to get bloodwork done if they're going to be regularly cyclers. Sides like increased blood pressure and jacked lipid profiles are not readily apparent when you're more focused on whether or not you got oily skin from a cycle. More is never better. There is no big race that you can' take reasonable time off and have a reason for this or that cycle. And also particularly since women's bodybuilding isn't going to be around sometime in the future, there is no reason for big fat cycles as "that look" is not needed at all. If you need more mass to compete, then take sufficient time to build in the off-season. You can't continue to compete in back-to-back-to-back-to-back competitions and expect to maintain muscle. You shouldn't be trying to build muscle during a prep when you're now no longer eating to build muscle. The drugs are not going to do it for you. And like I said, repeated use is going to start producing cumulative sides that you may or may not even be aware of. All of this is just reinforcing the need for a solid diet & training program that spans both your off-season and your on-season.

HGC +NPP bulking please help me!

Hi ladies,

I would like to run a cycle of NPP for my next bulking but I have no idea about the dosage and the duration. Some people told me that I have to run 50 mg/week during 3 weeks, to rest one week (in this one I would include 20 mg/day of anavar for 4 weeks), and to run NPP another 3 weeks...

And I've also got a growing hormone but I hesitate to use it for this bulking with the NPP or after, for the cutting.

In my opinion, I don't consider necessary to take anavar with the NPP, but better for cutting (in this case also with the GH) but I'm scared that the cycle is too long doing it in this way.

How do you think about it?

Thanks in advance! :)

I have a lady friend that loves npp. She isn’t a fan of winny as she explains that it produces masculine side effects for her. But she says npp is mild enough for her at 20mg 3x a week m w f.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131