over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My girl wants to take the next step..

gsxr1000rp

Registered
My fiancé is looking to up her game.. I will give you some info. 5"4 113 lbs visible abs she has a great diet and has been training for 10+ years. She's has been competitive in bikini and figure. She's looking to start some AAS to compete future in Npc .. She currently only on a low dose of hgh for its benefits..

What's a good cycle for her to start to still stay lean and add the new muscle to be competitive. Thank you

Last edited:
Did you mean figure instead of future? If not sounds like she doesn't need anything. Her height and weight with visible abs seems perfect to me, I'd say gear would only ruin her physique. I know some women who compete in figure without any gear, they just have different eating habits too gain muscle and start dieting 6months out from a show. Bro I have seen some women ruin there physique and voices from just 2cycles of Anavar and I'm not exaggerating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry lol .. She looking to add the mass to her shoulders and legs .. She not worried about kids since she will be 37 this year..

So she started a low dose of test E at 15mg and gh 1iu.. We will keep her progress posted ..she weight in at 110lbs 5 3"

I would not have had her start with test. I would have her start with 10mg anavar per day for 4 - 6 weeks. That is fine for a first time for a female. From there, you can try another cycle after some time off at 15mg and towards the end, up to 20mg per day.

If her diet and training are on point, she should get good results with just that.

I would not have had her start with test. I would have her start with 10mg anavar per day for 4 - 6 weeks. That is fine for a first time for a female. From there, you can try another cycle after some time off at 15mg and towards the end, up to 20mg per day.

If her diet and training are on point, she should get good results with just that.

I agree with Flex here accept I would always start as low as humanly possible.

Ak

Week 6 update test at 20ish mg a week..

No negative sides to report.

She's up 4lbs Much stronger and better feeling of well being ..

Week 9 up date..

She's up 6lbs

Dropped her back to 15mg a week due to a few sides

100mg Primobolan every 5 days is a good cycle
or
10-20 mg Anavar ED (Check to be real)

I do not consider Winstrol a good option compared to those two I listed

Good deal. My wife just started with 10mg.

She loves the gh/test combo .. She fuller stronger and her exzeme is gone ..

The bad seems her voice was starting to crack so we backed it down to 15mg and seems to start clearing up..

Updated as of 11/15:

She's still hitting it hard EQ 100mg a week and sons var.

Last 6 week of the cut dropped the eq and var and going harden up with some mast.

Shes looking for a good bulk cycle for 17..

Looking to get back on stage 10-15. Lbs bigger

Updated as of 11/15:

She's still hitting it hard EQ 100mg a week and sons var.

Last 6 week of the cut dropped the eq and var and going harden up with some mast.

Shes looking for a good bulk cycle for 17..

Looking to get back on stage 10-15. Lbs bigger
How did the test end up working out for her? I have my Wife on Ostarine but honestly I rather just give her a small dose of test or primo 10mg a week. How'd you end up at EQ and var? Fill us in bro cmon [emoji6]

How did the test end up working out for her? I have my Wife on Ostarine but honestly I rather just give her a small dose of test or primo 10mg a week. How'd you end up at EQ and var? Fill us in bro cmon [emoji6]

Test at 25-30mg a week gave great gains but sos sides .. Added a few lbs sex drive wens way up but,she started to few off and extra hair was being noticed ..

She likes the eq/var combination best

Great gain and very lean and vascular. She likes that

We are looking to do either try npp or deca for the bulk cycle ..

Thought Rambo

I would put her on 10-15 mg test a week and she will be good .. Lose body fat and fell younger 👍🏼

I would put her on 10-15 mg test a week and she will be good .. Lose body fat and fell younger 👍🏼
Thanks bro. I'm thinking either 10mg of test cyp or 10mg of primo a week after she finishes the Ostarine. Were you doing her shots at once a week or were you splitting them? Man seems hard to dose that low of a test dose but I do have some 200mg test cyp, so 0.05mls is doable with a slin pin.

Test at 25-30mg a week gave great gains but sos sides .. Added a few lbs sex drive wens way up but,she started to few off and extra hair was being noticed ..

She likes the eq/var combination best

Great gain and very lean and vascular. She likes that

We are looking to do either try npp or deca for the bulk cycle ..

Thought Rambo

I'm currently running 25mg NPP e3d with amazing results. I highly suggest it. I would stay away from deca and stick with NPP. In the event she has any sides she can back the dose down much easier.

Thanks bro. I'm thinking either 10mg of test cyp or 10mg of primo a week after she finishes the Ostarine. Were you doing her shots at once a week or were you splitting them? Man seems hard to dose that low of a test dose but I do have some 200mg test cyp, so 0.05mls is doable with a slin pin.

Rambo that low of a dose once a week will be fine

I'm currently running 25mg NPP e3d with amazing results. I highly suggest it. I would stay away from deca and stick with NPP. In the event she has any sides she can back the dose down much easier.

Will do thank you ..

What are some of the result you are seeing . Are you bulking with it ?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear