Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Female Fitness & Bodybuilding > Female Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By 11sh11
  • 2 Post By asteelz
  • 1 Post By Jam1777
  • 1 Post By Jam1777

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-21-2016, 05:44 PM
Newbie Registered Member

HGH for Women

It has been tested and shown that HGH is the fountain of youth. Is it safe for females to take? I am really new to the supplement world and would like feedback.

If it is safe, what would my dosage be? I am a 32 y/o female at 128 lbs with 17% body fat.
Old 06-22-2016, 05:21 AM
Registered Member

I would highly recommend. As I stay on it longer, it just gets better. Most noticeable is hair and skin improvements first, body repairs more easily, improved sleep quality immediately. Easier to maintain leanness...
There are many benefits, and with real product, a noticeable improvement overall in health and well-being.

you could try starting at 1 iu nightly, or can split into 2 doses...half in the morning before cardio, and half before bed. I do 2 iu daily, and am 5'8, 160#
SuzyQSter31 likes this.
Old 06-22-2016, 09:31 AM
Registered Member

HGH dosage for women should not exceed 10 units per day. And it is worth noticing that after a course of 3-4 months of treatment it is recommended to take a break for an equivalent amount of time.
Landmarkchem
Source of raw steroid powders, HGH, Peptides
Old 06-23-2016, 04:07 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Please dont take 10 units a day

Start with one, give it a month or two and if you're not noticing some benefit then go to 1.5, increase slow. You should see subtle improvements in skin/hair/nails. Faster metabolism possibly, less fat, improved muscle tone.
Miss Q and SuzyQSter31 like this.

[email protected] for questions and lists
[email protected] for orders and lists

Last edited by asteelz; 06-23-2016 at 04:08 AM.
Old 06-23-2016, 07:27 PM
Newbie Registered Member

thank you all so much for your input. Now I just wonder who to go to as a supplier with good quality. I want the dosages to stay low like recommended and I would ideally like oral .
Old 06-24-2016, 12:00 AM
Kilo Klub Member

If you send a pm to 11sh11 she may be able to help guide you to who she has had Good luck with, but generally we don't discuss sources in the open forum. Gh is always an injection, albeit a sub qutaneous injection with no pain and a very small needle.

[email protected] for questions and lists
[email protected] for orders and lists

Last edited by asteelz; 06-24-2016 at 12:03 AM.
Old 06-30-2016, 08:50 PM
Registered Member

My wife does 2iu ed, works good for her
There are plenty of good sources on this board,just have to do some reading and you will find one
Old 07-18-2016, 06:10 PM
Banned

Improve heart and lung function and cartilage, aerobic exercise and endurance have improved
Promote quality muscle and strength
Old 07-27-2016, 03:30 PM
Banned

the dosage is too much for women, at the begining youd better take minute quantity and increase slowly as your body can get with it
Old 09-21-2016, 06:30 PM
Registered Member

HGH is also good for women
The dosage depends on the goal. People generally use 2 IU per day for anti aging purposes

100% Safe Delivery
Old 09-22-2016, 12:34 PM
Registered Member

I have been on 2 cycles of hgh. I started low 1-2 iu/day but did bump it up to 3 iu/day. While it is touted as the fountain of youth, making your skin look better, your body heal faster, sleep better, that was not my experience. In fact I had to end both cycles due to the side effects, namely joint pain. My husband had the exact same experience. Just wanted to give you a heads up.
Old 04-05-2017, 10:49 PM
Registered Member

I have been on hgh for 26 days and I feel the tingling hands but thats about it. Im starting to feel the sense of well being and my joints feel alot better. My wife started 1iu in the morning 2 days ago. She is going to run 1iu for 10 days and then bump it up to 2iu for 6 months depending on sides
Old 04-05-2017, 11:12 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam1777 View Post
I have been on hgh for 26 days and I feel the tingling hands but thats about it. Im starting to feel the sense of well being and my joints feel alot better. My wife started 1iu in the morning 2 days ago. She is going to run 1iu for 10 days and then bump it up to 2iu for 6 months depending on sides
Keep us posted on during her journey.. I just started 3 weeks ago and my GF wants to jump onboard as well but is still unsure about GH for women!
Old 04-06-2017, 12:13 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzle82 View Post
Keep us posted on during her journey.. I just started 3 weeks ago and my GF wants to jump onboard as well but is still unsure about GH for women!
Will do 👍
Dizzle82 likes this.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:48 AM
Registered Member

Is 1iu a day beneficial over a 6 month period for a woman? Or should it be gradually bumped up to 2iu a day for best results? Is there any women on here that have seen good results at just 1iu over a 6 month or longer period?
Dizzle82 likes this.
Old 04-11-2017, 04:27 PM
Registered Member

result are different from people to people.
basically, 2 iu for slow aging purpose

Killer deal for Godtropin , pls check here

Angtropin HGH reviews and log pls check here

Last edited by HGHkits; 04-11-2017 at 04:28 PM.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:33 PM
Registered Member

women can take GH too.it also has the effect for anti-aging.
Old 04-24-2017, 12:11 PM
Banned

I did Hgh for about 8 month 1iu. Loved it felt great. I will definitely do that again.

Big&Thick
Old 09-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Newbie Registered Member

i have taken high for a year and half 1 IU at night my coach recommended it i love it!! i am 45 and an ifbb figure competitor.