Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Female Fitness & Bodybuilding > Female Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree5Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-23-2017, 12:08 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 243
My wife's 2017 road back to NPC

My wife is back at it for 2017 . She wants to get back on stage late this year.

She is 5"2 116 lbs at the start.. She's looking to clean bulk up 2 130-140ish so she has size to cut down ..

Going to start with deca and gh then possible add anavar.

Fast forward to week 3: 50mg deca and 1iu ,weight up to 120lbs ,Cals at 1500 a day. More food will be add this week .

Open to any suggestions and input for this bulk cycle .

Last edited by gsxr1000rp; 01-23-2017 at 12:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-23-2017, 04:38 PM
tenny's Avatar
Double Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 7,271
I would suggest NOT having her "bulk" in any form....

women think (or get persuaded in to) they can "bulk"
like the men do....its just simply not the case...

if she puts on weight......she WILL suffer getting it off....

and regret it.

method2madness and kyle37 like this.
__________________
[email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2017, 05:52 PM
VikingLab's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 3,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr1000rp View Post
My wife is back at it for 2017 . She wants to get back on stage late this year.

She is 5"2 116 lbs at the start.. She's looking to clean bulk up 2 130-140ish so she has size to cut down ..

Going to start with deca and gh then possible add anavar.

Fast forward to week 3: 50mg deca and 1iu ,weight up to 120lbs ,Cals at 1500 a day. More food will be add this week .

Open to any suggestions and input for this bulk cycle .
You can post some pics?
__________________


=> IFBB Pro's chose us, what about you?

=> Want to see Blood tests on our gear? Click here!

=> Aurum RX - local. Oils, Tabs, HGH,

=> SOLBERG LAB - international. Oil's, Tabs, Spray.


* Email us :
[email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2017, 02:08 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 243
Let me figure out how to up load some ..


Maybe not the world bulk but to Add the need muscle in the off season .
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-27-2017, 09:33 PM
tigerlilyx61's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr1000rp View Post
My wife is back at it for 2017 . She wants to get back on stage late this year.

She is 5"2 116 lbs at the start.. She's looking to clean bulk up 2 130-140ish so she has size to cut down ..

Going to start with deca and gh then possible add anavar.

Fast forward to week 3: 50mg deca and 1iu ,weight up to 120lbs ,Cals at 1500 a day. More food will be add this week .

Open to any suggestions and input for this bulk cycle .

First of all, let me say it has been my experience you probably need to be more specific with your questions, and even if you are, you are bound to get unsolicited, self designated experts opinions on whether or not women should be engaged in body building because it intimidates them and their frail egos. "Hi. My name is Tenny". Tenny-I realize the poster said he was "open to any suggestions and input" but I really don't think he was asking whether or not people thought his girlfriend should be trying to bulk up. Sounds to me like she has already decided this is what she wants to do. Once again Tenny's one-man crusade to keep women from body building. SMH

In regard to your bulk cycle, I wouldn't recommend the deca due to it's androgenic properties. Both insulin and GH will allow bulking without this worry. If you choose to use an androgenic supplement, most would probably recommend anavar or tbol. I have had good results with tbol. I'm reluctant to buy anavar because I have been told that most ananvar thats purchased is not really anavar. There is no cheap easy way to test for product authenticity. My personal preference for an androgenic substance besides tbol is a small amount of test because it is easy and inexpensive to get a blood test to make sure where your levels are at.

1500 calories is very low so adding more calories will help.

Good luck to you
maybeliftathing likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 01-28-2017, 02:03 AM
tenny's Avatar
Double Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 7,271
I really think you are in love with me.....

you cant make one post without a reference to me..

its ok....I feel honored...
__________________
[email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 01-31-2017, 05:19 AM
graybass's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 273
The most anabolic substance in the world is food. Have her train heavy basics (Heavy for her) for the big three, chest, Legs, back. I did this with my figure competitor GF, but it took 18 months to put on about 10-12 lbs of pure muscle. This is realistic not "Bro" science. If you guys insist on gear be careful with the Deca. My girl did small amount of Var 5-10mg ED and small amount of real GH (1iu) She only did the Var for a short time made her break out but, did GH the whole time. I've trained girls that did test and deca and I wouldn't ant to look like that but each to their own.
BTW you have to have her kill the main muscle groups. We did pyramids with the weight and up to 20 sets per group.
__________________
Proud Member at PM
I'm just visiting this planet
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 01-31-2017, 11:19 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by graybass View Post
The most anabolic substance in the world is food. Have her train heavy basics (Heavy for her) for the big three, chest, Legs, back. I did this with my figure competitor GF, but it took 18 months to put on about 10-12 lbs of pure muscle. This is realistic not "Bro" science. If you guys insist on gear be careful with the Deca. My girl did small amount of Var 5-10mg ED and small amount of real GH (1iu) She only did the Var for a short time made her break out but, did GH the whole time. I've trained girls that did test and deca and I wouldn't ant to look like that but each to their own.
BTW you have to have her kill the main muscle groups. We did pyramids with the weight and up to 20 sets per group.
Thank you for the advice 👍🏼

Shes been on deca at 50mg 5 weeks no sides .. She's up about 5lbs while keeping water down .. Her coach is upping her cal a lil this week. She last ran eq/var and loved it she hardened up well off that ..

Wish I could figure how to up load pics ?? Tried a few times wth no luck
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2017, 01:37 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 243
Week 6 : weight is at 120.5 new diet is at 1450 cal ..

She told to cut out traps , tris and calf lol luck her ..

Think in adding 5mg a day if var thoughts
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 03-24-2017, 11:24 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 243
Wish I could up load pics . Might need a step by step..😡

Week 12: 124 lbs and is looks awesome !!

Last week she did have a few days of bad sleep and eating(lots of pasta) she was very bloated and cramps . Felt like period but noting .. Her period as stop for the last few months ..

This week back to normal ..
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 03-24-2017, 11:56 AM
beastmode121's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,451
don't bulk her, just set her calories at maintenance, E.Q, primo and VAR till she starts her prep then cut calories down and add cardio
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 03-25-2017, 12:58 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmode121 View Post
don't bulk her, just set her calories at maintenance, E.Q, primo and VAR till she starts her prep then cut calories down and add cardio
Her diet / posing coach adjusts her diet every 2 weeks or so for off season . She's at 1700 cal so far . Sorry for the word bulk but , she's putting on the needed mass for the off season .
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 03-25-2017, 01:01 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilyx61 View Post
First of all, let me say it has been my experience you probably need to be more specific with your questions, and even if you are, you are bound to get unsolicited, self designated experts opinions on whether or not women should be engaged in body building because it intimidates them and their frail egos. "Hi. My name is Tenny". Tenny-I realize the poster said he was "open to any suggestions and input" but I really don't think he was asking whether or not people thought his girlfriend should be trying to bulk up. Sounds to me like she has already decided this is what she wants to do. Once again Tenny's one-man crusade to keep women from body building. SMH

In regard to your bulk cycle, I wouldn't recommend the deca due to it's androgenic properties. Both insulin and GH will allow bulking without this worry. If you choose to use an androgenic supplement, most would probably recommend anavar or tbol. I have had good results with tbol. I'm reluctant to buy anavar because I have been told that most ananvar thats purchased is not really anavar. There is no cheap easy way to test for product authenticity. My personal preference for an androgenic substance besides tbol is a small amount of test because it is easy and inexpensive to get a blood test to make sure where your levels are at.

1500 calories is very low so adding more calories will help.

Good luck to you
ThnK you very much .. He coach has her up to 1700 she add a 100 cal every 2 weeks . He show isn't till end September
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2017, 04:33 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 243
https://musclepapa.smugmug.com/2017-...ng/i-4xghPzv/A Last on the Right
https://musclepapa.smugmug.com/2017-...ng/i-grmrtM2/A

https://musclepapa.smugmug.com/2017-...ng/i-9bMJWTB/A Second from the center

https://musclepapa.smugmug.com/2017-...ng/i-vr8TSHt/A Right

3rd in master over 30

2nd over all figure

Going to nationals next year

She going to look in to a new coach to work with her on her off season to bring up legs and etc so she can be competitive at a national show next year ..

Let me know what you think ..

Any coaches with input feel free to reach out ..

Thank you.

Last edited by gsxr1000rp; 10-09-2017 at 04:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2017, 08:06 AM
gungalunga's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr1000rp View Post
https://musclepapa.smugmug.com/2017-...ng/i-4xghPzv/A Last on the Right
https://musclepapa.smugmug.com/2017-...ng/i-grmrtM2/A

https://musclepapa.smugmug.com/2017-...ng/i-9bMJWTB/A Second from the center

https://musclepapa.smugmug.com/2017-...ng/i-vr8TSHt/A Right

3rd in master over 30

2nd over all figure

Going to nationals next year

She going to look in to a new coach to work with her on her off season to bring up legs and etc so she can be competitive at a national show next year ..

Let me know what you think ..

Any coaches with input feel free to reach out ..

Thank you.
I don't have any advice....just wanted to say she looks great....Tell her to keep up the good work...
gsxr1000rp likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2017, 09:21 AM
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,954
She obviously has experience with some products and looks great btw. Did you guys keep notes on dosages results etc.???


Ak
gsxr1000rp likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2017, 12:18 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by gungalunga View Post
I don't have any advice....just wanted to say she looks great....Tell her to keep up the good work...
Thank you ..
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2017, 12:22 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akamai View Post
She obviously has experience with some products and looks great btw. Did you guys keep notes on dosages results etc.???


Ak
Yes I did ..

And thank you

She needs to kelp hammering the legs and more good food.. She's up 2-3 inches from last year.. Think if we can get 2-3 more on the legs ..
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2017, 04:55 PM
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,954
Age and how long has she been at it? If willing to post the info.



Ak
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2017, 07:50 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akamai View Post
Age and how long has she been at it? If willing to post the info.



Ak
She's 39 and will be 40 next month . I have been training her for 5 years . Last year we began the season for taking the year to diet and etc to see how she would far at the npc.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


           

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions     

            

           

           

           

           

           

           

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 02:50 AM.

 
Translations made by vBET 3.6.2
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1 Copyright ProfessionalMuscle.com 2002-2017

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
How To Use Synthol How To Do Injections
Buy Synthol Buy Synthol
Buy steroids at Ivitamins Steroids discussion board
How To Use Steroids
vbPLUS