over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My wife's 2017 road back to NPC

gsxr1000rp

Registered
My wife is back at it for 2017 . She wants to get back on stage late this year.

She is 5"2 116 lbs at the start.. She's looking to clean bulk up 2 130-140ish so she has size to cut down ..

Going to start with deca and gh then possible add anavar.

Fast forward to week 3: 50mg deca and 1iu ,weight up to 120lbs ,Cals at 1500 a day. More food will be add this week .

Open to any suggestions and input for this bulk cycle .

Last edited:
I would suggest NOT having her "bulk" in any form....

women think (or get persuaded in to) they can "bulk"
like the men do....its just simply not the case...

if she puts on weight......she WILL suffer getting it off....

and regret it.

:cool:

She is 5"2 116 lbs at the start.. She's looking to clean bulk up 2 130-140ish so she has size to cut down ..

Fast forward to week 3: 50mg deca and 1iu ,weight up to 120lbs ,Cals at 1500 a day. More food will be add this week .

You can post some pics?

Let me figure out how to up load some ..

Maybe not the world bulk but to Add the need muscle in the off season .

First of all, let me say it has been my experience you probably need to be more specific with your questions, and even if you are, you are bound to get unsolicited, self designated experts opinions on whether or not women should be engaged in body building because it intimidates them and their frail egos. "Hi. My name is Tenny". Tenny-I realize the poster said he was "open to any suggestions and input" but I really don't think he was asking whether or not people thought his girlfriend should be trying to bulk up. Sounds to me like she has already decided this is what she wants to do. Once again Tenny's one-man crusade to keep women from body building. SMH

In regard to your bulk cycle, I wouldn't recommend the deca due to it's androgenic properties. Both insulin and GH will allow bulking without this worry. If you choose to use an androgenic supplement, most would probably recommend anavar or tbol. I have had good results with tbol. I'm reluctant to buy anavar because I have been told that most ananvar thats purchased is not really anavar. There is no cheap easy way to test for product authenticity. My personal preference for an androgenic substance besides tbol is a small amount of test because it is easy and inexpensive to get a blood test to make sure where your levels are at.

1500 calories is very low so adding more calories will help.

Good luck to you

I really think you are in love with me.....

you cant make one post without a reference to me..

its ok....I feel honored...

The most anabolic substance in the world is food. Have her train heavy basics (Heavy for her) for the big three, chest, Legs, back. I did this with my figure competitor GF, but it took 18 months to put on about 10-12 lbs of pure muscle. This is realistic not "Bro" science. If you guys insist on gear be careful with the Deca. My girl did small amount of Var 5-10mg ED and small amount of real GH (1iu) She only did the Var for a short time made her break out but, did GH the whole time. I've trained girls that did test and deca and I wouldn't ant to look like that but each to their own.
BTW you have to have her kill the main muscle groups. We did pyramids with the weight and up to 20 sets per group.

The most anabolic substance in the world is food. Have her train heavy basics (Heavy for her) for the big three, chest, Legs, back. I did this with my figure competitor GF, but it took 18 months to put on about 10-12 lbs of pure muscle. This is realistic not "Bro" science. If you guys insist on gear be careful with the Deca. My girl did small amount of Var 5-10mg ED and small amount of real GH (1iu) She only did the Var for a short time made her break out but, did GH the whole time. I've trained girls that did test and deca and I wouldn't ant to look like that but each to their own.
BTW you have to have her kill the main muscle groups. We did pyramids with the weight and up to 20 sets per group.

Thank you for the advice 👍🏼

Shes been on deca at 50mg 5 weeks no sides .. She's up about 5lbs while keeping water down .. Her coach is upping her cal a lil this week. She last ran eq/var and loved it she hardened up well off that ..

Wish I could figure how to up load pics ?? Tried a few times wth no luck

Week 6 : weight is at 120.5 new diet is at 1450 cal ..

She told to cut out traps , tris and calf lol luck her ..

Think in adding 5mg a day if var thoughts

Wish I could up load pics . Might need a step by step..😡

Week 12: 124 lbs and is looks awesome !!

Last week she did have a few days of bad sleep and eating(lots of pasta) she was very bloated and cramps . Felt like period but noting .. Her period as stop for the last few months ..

This week back to normal ..

don't bulk her, just set her calories at maintenance, E.Q, primo and VAR till she starts her prep then cut calories down and add cardio

don't bulk her, just set her calories at maintenance, E.Q, primo and VAR till she starts her prep then cut calories down and add cardio

Her diet / posing coach adjusts her diet every 2 weeks or so for off season . She's at 1700 cal so far . Sorry for the word bulk but , she's putting on the needed mass for the off season .

First of all, let me say it has been my experience you probably need to be more specific with your questions, and even if you are, you are bound to get unsolicited, self designated experts opinions on whether or not women should be engaged in body building because it intimidates them and their frail egos. "Hi. My name is Tenny". Tenny-I realize the poster said he was "open to any suggestions and input" but I really don't think he was asking whether or not people thought his girlfriend should be trying to bulk up. Sounds to me like she has already decided this is what she wants to do. Once again Tenny's one-man crusade to keep women from body building. SMH

In regard to your bulk cycle, I wouldn't recommend the deca due to it's androgenic properties. Both insulin and GH will allow bulking without this worry. If you choose to use an androgenic supplement, most would probably recommend anavar or tbol. I have had good results with tbol. I'm reluctant to buy anavar because I have been told that most ananvar thats purchased is not really anavar. There is no cheap easy way to test for product authenticity. My personal preference for an androgenic substance besides tbol is a small amount of test because it is easy and inexpensive to get a blood test to make sure where your levels are at.

1500 calories is very low so adding more calories will help.

Good luck to you

ThnK you very much .. He coach has her up to 1700 she add a 100 cal every 2 weeks . He show isn't till end September

https://musclepapa.smugmug.com/2017-NPC-Southeastern-USA/Figure-Prejudging/i-4xghPzv/A Last on the Right
https://musclepapa.smugmug.com/2017-NPC-Southeastern-USA/Figure-Prejudging/i-grmrtM2/A

https://musclepapa.smugmug.com/2017-NPC-Southeastern-USA/Figure-Prejudging/i-9bMJWTB/A Second from the center

https://musclepapa.smugmug.com/2017-NPC-Southeastern-USA/Figure-Prejudging/i-vr8TSHt/A Right

3rd in master over 30

2nd over all figure

Going to nationals next year

She going to look in to a new coach to work with her on her off season to bring up legs and etc so she can be competitive at a national show next year ..

Let me know what you think ..

Any coaches with input feel free to reach out ..

Thank you.

Last edited:
https://musclepapa.smugmug.com/2017-NPC-Southeastern-USA/Figure-Prejudging/i-4xghPzv/A Last on the Right
https://musclepapa.smugmug.com/2017-NPC-Southeastern-USA/Figure-Prejudging/i-grmrtM2/A

https://musclepapa.smugmug.com/2017-NPC-Southeastern-USA/Figure-Prejudging/i-9bMJWTB/A Second from the center

https://musclepapa.smugmug.com/2017-NPC-Southeastern-USA/Figure-Prejudging/i-vr8TSHt/A Right

3rd in master over 30

2nd over all figure

Going to nationals next year

She going to look in to a new coach to work with her on her off season to bring up legs and etc so she can be competitive at a national show next year ..

Let me know what you think ..

Any coaches with input feel free to reach out ..

Thank you.

I don't have any advice....just wanted to say she looks great....Tell her to keep up the good work...

She obviously has experience with some products and looks great btw. Did you guys keep notes on dosages results etc.???

Ak

She obviously has experience with some products and looks great btw. Did you guys keep notes on dosages results etc.???

Ak

Yes I did ..

And thank you

She needs to kelp hammering the legs and more good food.. She's up 2-3 inches from last year.. Think if we can get 2-3 more on the legs ..

Age and how long has she been at it? If willing to post the info.

Ak

Age and how long has she been at it? If willing to post the info.

Ak

She's 39 and will be 40 next month :eek:. I have been training her for 5 years . Last year we began the season for taking the year to diet and etc to see how she would far at the npc.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131