over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time Between cycles ?

Nymusclehead

Registered
Trying to figure out how long I need to wait till doing next cycle,and if I didnt get the results from first cycle,because maybe I got some beat shit :mad: My bad didnt know any better,can I run similiar cycle next time around?Should I wait a bit and how long?Bulk cycle.

TIME OFF

IT SEEMS TO WORK THE BEST IF YOU TAKE TIME OFF = TIME ON BUT BY THIS POINT YOU WOULD BE GAINING AND THEN LOSING A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT. I USUALLY DO 16-20WEEK CYCLES AND COME OFF FOR 8 WEEKS ANYTHING MORE I FEEL LIKE I LOSE TO MUCH. I TRIAL AND ERROR THE CYLE TIMES AND STARTED WITH 4WEEKS OFF THEN 6WEEKS AND I'M COMFORTABLE WITH 8WEEKS DUE TO STRENGTH AND SIZE. I HAD TO LOG THE DIFFERENT GAINS AND LOSES TO FIGURE THIS OUT BUT IT IS DONE NOW. AS FAR AS THE GEAR GOES YOU WILL BENIFIT MORE IF YOU MIX IT UP A LITTLE. STICK TO THE BASIC OF TEST AND ANABOLIC'S BUT THERE ARE FOUR MAIN TESTS I ROTATE (SUST,ENETHATE,CYPONATE,PROPINATE)WITH FOUR DIFFERENT ANABOLICS AS WELL(DECA,EQ,WINNY,TRENBALONE). THIS KEEPS THE RECEPTORS COMFUSED AS WELL AS THE MUSCLES. THEN YOUR CHOICE OF PILL D-BOL, ANAVAR, A-BOMBS, PRIMO, SO ON AND SO FORTH.
END RESULT IS TO MIX IT UP A LITTLE. GOOD LUCK

A good "rule of thumb" for amount of time off is it should be at least the same amount of time you've been on. If you've been on for 20 weeks, and expect to fully recover in 8 weeks, you're only fooling yourself - why go off?

Time between cycles ?

This was not a 20 weeker it was a simple 8 weeker 400mg's deca 250mg's test E. e/w, no oral's,another point, is Nolvadex only for gyno,I dont show any problems with that so and I'm wondering if I dont have to use it.Im a little disappointed in myself by doing this cycle and not knowing WTF I'm doing but I did it anyway and I did make some gain in strenght and size so it wasnt a complete waste,i went from 235 to close to 255 and stronge like a MOFO.I have no PCT so I stand a chance on loosing the whole shit,but I wasnt to sure about the deca anyway so Im hoping the next cycle will get better results.So there it is:rolleyes:

TIME OFF

THE REASON FOR MY 8WEEKS IS FOR MUSCLE TISSUE THERAPY I TAKE SUCH AN ABUNDANT AMOUNT OF INJ. THAT I HAVE TO GET DEEP TISSUE MASSAGES FOR THE EIGHT WEEKS. ALSO IT IS GOOD TO RECOVER FROM EACH CUTTING CYCLE I START WITH 11WEEKS OF BULK AND END WITH 9WEEKS OF CUTTING. THE CUTTING CYCLES ARE SO HARD ON MY JOINTS AND TENDONS I CANT JUST START UP ON A BULK AGAIN. I USUALLY TAKE EVERY OTHER WEEK OFF FROM THE GYM DURING THE 8WEEKS IN ORDER TO CATCH UP ON SLEEP, FOOD AND MENTAL STABILITY.

|---[////]>------- IMO, you should stay on a mod. dose forever..LOL...well that is what i do at least..LOL...but dont listen to me.

Be safe time on = time off. so if your on for 12 weeks then your off for 12 weeks. And yes you can run the same cycle, if you think your gear was bunk then just keep thinhgs the same. What i tell guys to do for a second cycle is this. If your first was test e and deca then make the second test cyp and eq, to see how your body reacts to different aas.

Time between cycles ?

healthfreak79 said:
Be safe time on = time off. so if your on for 12 weeks then your off for 12 weeks. And yes you can run the same cycle, if you think your gear was bunk then just keep thinhgs the same. What i tell guys to do for a second cycle is this. If your first was test e and deca then make the second test cyp and eq, to see how your body reacts to different aas.
Its not quite my first but its my first in a long time, definetly agree w/time on=time off and I like the idea of the gear you mentioned,being the cycle I did was only 8 weeks,Do you feel I could run the next cycle immediatlly or do you think I should take the = time off first.I almost like the idea of continuing,Im not really looking to recover from anything at the moment,just looking to continue with my gains :rolleyes: Still a little confused, and if anyone can comment on my Nolvadex question,still havent figured that one out yet.Thanks...:D

Ok so it sounds like you may still be on cycle right now if thats the case then just extend your cycle to a point where you feel comfortable. I tell people to do the safest thing for there health, but it comes down to you and your comfort zone. I go 12 and out maybe 14 max. You may want to up your test also to say 400 and keep your deca the same. I always like to run my test higher then deca or eq. Now with your nolva question if you dont have any bad signs suuch as gino ten i dont see a need for the nolva. But make sure you always have nolva on hand in case something pops up to be safe. I also always have arimidex on had for bloat. Hope this helps some. Make sure you read up on what your doing and putting in your body theres a tom of great info on this site. Lets us know what your going to do

Nymusclehead said:
Im a little disappointed in myself by doing this cycle and not knowing WTF I'm doing but I did it anyway and I did make some gain in strenght and size so it wasnt a complete waste,i went from 235 to close to 255 and stronge like a MOFO.I have no PCT so I stand a chance on loosing the whole shit,but I wasnt to sure about the deca anyway so Im hoping the next cycle will get better results.So there it is
Good lord man! How much better results do you expect? 20lb gain and "strong like a MOFO"?
If this was a bad cycle, what is your idea of a good cycle?

Definitely on the right rack though by trying to learn more about what you're doing BEFORE you start a cycle than after.

Best of luck!

Time between cycles ?

OuchThatHurts said:
Good lord man! How much better results do you expect? 20lb gain and "strong like a MOFO"?
If this was a bad cycle, what is your idea of a good cycle?

Definitely on the right rack though by trying to learn more about what you're doing BEFORE you start a cycle than after.

Best of luck!
Good point,and I have to agree with you,It's just that it's hard for me to gauge,with eating like a madman whats muscle whats body fat,I'm just skeptikal on the gear I aquired,I did some more research and found some discrepencies.BD suppose to come with green rubber this one came with red,went to there site and couldnt find 200mg only250mg (deca),I received 200.:rolleyes:

Alrighty then

Take 10 weeks off and do the cycle again. This time with gear from an approved sponsor. The longer you stay on the longer your recovery period will be. Dont be foolish there is a price to be paid for every decision you make dont think that gear use does not come with a price, if you do your just fooling yourself. As far as Nolvadex dont use it if you dont need it. Be smart always eat and train like you do when your on. Treat AAS like a supplement not the grail..........

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws