over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SBGH (sexual binding globulin hormone) while on HRT/TRT

Michael

Banned
Hi Bro's,
I'm on 250mg/wk Test Enantate for TRT and I was wondering if this would cause my SBGH to increase or will all the test be available for regeneration, muscle growth etc.,?

Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) binds up about 98% of your testosterone. A more important number to keep an eye on is your "Free Testosterone" which is biologically active. There are tests for it and you would do well to have testing done on a regular basis, IMO.

Now Bro, I live in England and the Endocronologist I see says theirs no test to find out my free testosterone levels! I've seen on these forums that you guys get it done in the USA but where can I get it done? Help!

Threw a curve ball - England, huh? I have no clue. My MD does it for me every 6 months when he checks my cholesterol. At my age, we are looking for the time when I will begin to need TRT ;)

Now Bro, I live in England and the Endocronologist I see says theirs no test to find out my free testosterone levels! I've seen on these forums that you guys get it done in the USA but where can I get it done? Help!

I have had my free testosterone levels tested by my local doctors surgery her in the UK. An alternative is to go directly to your loacl hospital, or ring enquiring about various tests. They may charge you also.

inhibition of sex hormone binding globulin as far as natural supps involve ..............

Eurycoma Longifolia (Long Jack), forskolin, Avena Sativa, Muira Puama, stinging nettle (or better yet nettle root) in theory with the 2 in bold being the most promising

and unnatural...........

proviron, insulin definitely work on this front.

inhibition of sex hormone binding globulin as far as natural supps involve ..............

Eurycoma Longifolia (Long Jack), forskolin, Avena Sativa, Muira Puama, stinging nettle (or better yet nettle root) in theory with the 2 in bold being the most promising

and unnatural...........

proviron, insulin definitely work on this front.

thanks for the info i mean i already have and am using proviron but when im not bulking or hevly cycling it would be nice to use these natty plants to help free some test up.
thnx.
no insulin for me thow scares me that stuff.

Thx Doggcrapp, I'll give them a try!
Thx Swifto, I'll ask again!

Last edited:
thanks for the info i mean i already have and am using proviron but when im not bulking or hevly cycling it would be nice to use these natty plants to help free some test up.
thnx.
no insulin for me thow scares me that stuff.

Pop your body's own insulin with 60-80g Waxy Maize & 10g BCAA's PWO.

close but not quite. 98% of testosterone is bound to either shbg or albumin at about a 50/50 split.

Albumin is LOOSLEY bound, where SHBG is tightly bound. (I believe PEG attaches to albumin, and this is what is used to extend the half-lives of things such as PEG-MGF and CJC-1295.)

Two main factors for SHBG are estrogen/testosterone levels and thyroid hormones and (as pointed out above) insulin also lowers it.

You need the Ultra-Sensitive Estradiol Assay and since free is not avail, you should ask about the Bio-active Testosterone Assay.

there is a supplement called unleashed that is supposed to do something with shbg levels I bought a bottle just havent used it yet but the same companies post cycle stuff worked great got them from protein factory.com

close but not quite. 98% of testosterone is bound to either shbg or albumin at about a 50/50 split.

Yes, you are correct. I oversimplified.
From what I understand, the supplements Avena Sativa & LongJack unbind or "free up" testosterone from the albumin. Stinging nettle root is more active against SHBG. To what extent, I don't know - but even a 1% increase in unbound testosterone theoretically would be a 50% increase in free testosterone.

Last edited:
anabolics 2006 has a chart showing a few diferent chemicals' affinity for shbg. proviron was by far the strongest. 40 times the affinity for shbg as testosterone mg per mg. im not on my home pc but if anyones interested i could post the chart when i get home, monday. let me know

anabolics 2006 has a chart showing a few diferent chemicals' affinity for shbg. proviron was by far the strongest. 40 times the affinity for shbg as testosterone mg per mg. im not on my home pc but if anyones interested i could post the chart when i get home, monday. let me know

post it up machola,... im interested to see it.....:cool:

here's some info from anabolics 2006

pg 16.
45% of test is bound to shbg 53% bound to albumin 2% free

pg 25.
relative binding affinity of aas for shbg
mesterolone(proviron) 4.4
test .19
nandrolone .01
...there are more but those are the common ones
i downloaded anabolics here
http://www.anonymousbodybuilding.com/ebooks.html

machola is there any way you can type up the rest of the rating on that page id really appreciate it because i cannot download the book.

machola, are you saying proviron basically block sbgh? And I'm still having no luck dowloading the book from your link! Need to read it!

i'll type out the full list tonight. it binds with shbg. i'm not sure if it raises free test but it would make sense if it did. it would be nice to see a blood test before proviron and after to see its effect on free test.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws