over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Test/Tren Cruise/Cut Protocol Log

Lilleo187

Registered
I'm moving this topic here. I posted a thread in the Beginner Section what my plans are with this. Basicaly just finishing up my cruise/cut of 250mg test-e pw to 100mg each of test-e/tren-e pw. Goal is to get down to 8-10% in 6-10 weeks Max with diet/training doing most the work, keeping doses low, no sides, no ai. Might up tren to 150mg towards weeks 6-10.

Starting weight: 156lbs 5'7 28yo 13-14%

This is my first time touching tren.Ive only ever used test at 500mg which was my first blast last year. Been cruising/cuttin since then (4 months). So I hope I can get some helpful support with any questions i have. Ive posted latest blood work that were taken yesterday...

Attachments

• 14895924008750-1.jpg
    14895924008750-1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 605
  • Screenshot_2017-03-16-10-07-59-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-03-16-10-07-59-1.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:
No offense because you have a solid physique..but you look natural. Did you train and build your frame before dabbling into gear usage?

No offense because you have a solid physique..but you look natural. Did you train and build your frame before dabbling into gear usage?

Yes but not much i trained for about a year natty before i hopped on my 10 week test cycle at 500mg pw. I was at the peak of my bulk at 168lbs before the blast. Then i added some more mass on top of that, got up to 186 in 10 weeks. I was put on too much fat but didnt realise it until the end of the cycle. I learned alot during this cut and i pretty much have my diet spot on. Im just trying to get rid of the last bit of fat before i start bulking again. Im in the best shape of my life. I was aleays skinny fat. Heres a progress pic of when i started, 8 months into naty bulk, end of blast, and mid cut/cruise. I know alot about diet and training amd now i have alot of time on my hands to perfect it. Also me being almost 30 im looking for the quickest/healthiest gains possible.

Attachments

• 2017-02-04_20.23.16.jpg
    2017-02-04_20.23.16.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 1,097
I mustve missed where you stated your age...thought you were like 20-21 years old or somethin...yeah i wouldve kept trying to improve without gear at your size before hand considering your frame..but it is what it is.

Good luck.

I dont think you should do a full blown cut or even the cruise you're mentioning (100 tren/100 test), you will look very slim as you dont have much thickness (not hatin just saying its normal for only training a year) what will happen is all the new muscle you acquired will disapear.

I would do 500 test and either 400 mast e or 200 tren a (this will achieve your goal as stated "quick") but would lean more towards tren just for its recomp properties, dont mess too much with diet, i would only increase protein, keep the rest the same, add a little cardio.

Now you said you want to keep this healthy and I get you 100% as i feel the same way but your goal is unrealistic for a guy at your level (new to training and the overall lifestyle), now if you looked like you do now and had say 6 months than absolutely do able but would still need a little more mass. This is also where genetics would come into play.

Anyways long post, hope it helps.

He's already cruising aka TRT. So I'm assuming he's committed to gear use for the long haul now.

Am I correct OP? If so then your plan isn't bad, but just be sure you don't mind pinning for the rest of your life before going down this road.

As I stated in your other thread, I did something very similar running low dose test and tren for 4-6 months and had good results. Diet was key though..

I dont think you should do a full blown cut or even the cruise you're mentioning (100 tren/100 test), you will look very slim as you dont have much thickness (not hatin just saying its normal for only training a year) what will happen is all the new muscle you acquired will disapear.

I would do 500 test and either 400 mast e or 200 tren a (this will achieve your goal as stated "quick") but would lean more towards tren just for its recomp properties, dont mess too much with diet, i would only increase protein, keep the rest the same, add a little cardio.

Now you said you want to keep this healthy and I get you 100% as i feel the same way but your goal is unrealistic for a guy at your level (new to training and the overall lifestyle), now if you looked like you do now and had say 6 months than absolutely do able but would still need a little more mass. This is also where genetics would come into play.

Anyways long post, hope it helps.

First off I want to thank you guys for giving me advice. Now let me make it known that Yes ive only been training for a little over a year and this is my first cut i ever did but i am not a newb. I have trained before for 1 year then another 2 years but at different time. I was a busy kid getting my life together at 16-23yo. Now im alot more settled in life and im pretty much dedicating my life to bodybuilding. For the past year ive done nothin but research on dieting and training. I have found what works and what doesnt. Im sure there is more i can learn but im pretty happy with my results so far. I have a very sedentary lifestyle besides goin to the gym i sit at home alone all day everyday. I work 3 days a week and that job is sedentary also. I have no plans om getting married or having any kids (kids..maybe 1 day?) and this the reason i started cruising. I know im gona have to be on 4ever and im ok with that. I also want to keep drugs at minimun and would only want to use test and a lil bit of tren on my cruise cuts. I want to throw in the tren now to polish up my cut and get sum experience with it. I most likely will not ever use more than 150mg pw. Again i dont want to be a mass monster but aesthetic and have some size (jeff seid) would be a perfect example of what i want to achieve.

Last edited:
So heres the deal...let me know what u guys think. So far im down to eating 2000 calories a day. Steady losing 1-2 lbs a week. I hit a plateau for a little over a month where i coulnt get below 160lbs but over the past 2 weeks i broke through it and drop another 3-4lbs. So this is where I could use some help. Now with tren in my artillary, should i keep drop calories slowly still or keep them pretty much the same. I hoping to cut the rest of lil fat and possibly put on some muscle by the end of the cut. If not not im ok with that but main goal is to get to 10% minimum.

Had a great gym session today and a nice lil pump...

Attachments

• 2017-03-16_17.59.59.jpg
    2017-03-16_17.59.59.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 758
Had a great gym session today and a nice lil pump...
Hey so your not saying your a bodybuilder correct...I see your wanting to to be lean and aesthetic correct...Because until I know that for sure I'm keeping my mouth shut...Not being an ass but would like to know...

THE REAPER

gotta agree with bigdawg here, not going to say anything.

my solid advice to you, from one young guy to another,

you may think being on test forever sounds great.

its not.

hire a coach, that is in my opinion the smartest, and most beneficial thing you can do right now.

can we get tenny in here?

- ALL OPINION

Hey so your not saying your a bodybuilder correct...I see your wanting to to be lean and aesthetic correct...Because until I know that for sure I'm keeping my mouth shut...Not being an ass but would like to know...

THE REAPER

Well bodybuilder/aesthetic. I mean im goin to be doing bodybuilding workouts not powerflifting. Not sure why that matters? Im not worried about staying lean year round cus eventually im gona bulk to build nore mass just dont want to be over 17% again while doing it.

Well bodybuilder/aesthetic. I mean im goin to be doing bodybuilding workouts not powerflifting. Not sure why that matters? Im not worried about staying lean year round cus eventually im gona bulk to build nore mass just dont want to be over 17% again while doing it.
Why I asked that is Nabz was dead on about adding thickness and more muscle size to you...You are a very small guy at your size now...Nothing wrong with that at all,but I wouldn't plan on any competing in the near future... That's why I asked before hand...Not talking bad on you,just how many of us members are seeing you...If I'm wrong, other members tell me...

THE REAPER

Why I asked that is Nabz was dead on about adding thickness and more muscle size to you...You are a very small guy at your size now...Nothing wrong with that at all,but I wouldn't plan on any competing in the near future... That's why I asked before hand...Not talking bad on you,just how many of us members are seeing you...If I'm wrong, other members tell me...

THE REAPER

This.

I'm not sure what you consider blast/cruise, but if your a lifer then you should be planning your diet and goals around your blasts. its terrible inefficient to try to cut to 8% only to bulk up losing all your leanness.

i get your trying to be all cut up by summer, but if you just got someone to look over your programming and diet, i dont see why you cant get bigger and leaner at the same time. Especially with 8 weeks!!

-All opinion!!

THE REAPER

Yea i dont really plan on competing really. Some social media fame would be cool and/or modeling type. If i can make money why not but thats like a bonus. I just want to be nice and lean b4 i bulk up again after summer is over.

This.

I'm not sure what you consider blast/cruise, but if your a lifer then you should be planning your diet and goals around your blasts. its terrible inefficient to try to cut to 8% only to bulk up losing all your leanness.

i get your trying to be all cut up by summer, but if you just got someone to look over your programming and diet, i dont see why you cant get bigger and leaner at the same time. Especially with 8 weeks!!

-All opinion!!

Im not doing this to get lean for summer at all but this is why im here so i can hear some suggestions from more experienced people. If you think i can put on some size and lean out at the same time... im all for that.

Ive been skinny fat all my life, never seen my abs up until this day. One of the main reasons I got on test was because i thought it would give me abs lol (stupid reason i know). Well like an idiot i bulked like crazy and i just got fatter not even really stronger. I got the idea to just eat as much as possible while on so i was stuffing my face with 4000 calories a day. Now after dieting down for the first time in my life i reapect the diet aspect of it more. Counting every single calorie and macro everday, going through hunger pains, dealing with fatigue. Picked up doing cardio too. Im not sure if its possible but i feel like i might of put on some muscle and strength during this cut. Im curious to see where I can go from here...

Last edited:
Ive been skinny fat all my life, never seen my abs up until this day. One of the main reasons I got on test was because i thought it would give me abs lol (stupid reason i know). Well like an idiot i bulked like crazy and i just got fatter not even really stronger. I got the idea to just eat as much as possible while on so i was stuffing my face with 4000 calories a day. Now after dieting down for the first time in my life i reapect the diet aspect of it more. Counting every single calorie and macro everday, going through hunger pains, dealing with fatigue. Picked up doing cardio too. Im not sure if its possible but i feel like i might of put on some muscle and strength during this cut. Im curious to see where I can go from here...
You need to train harder,eat good foods and do a lean bulk...You don't have to get fat to bulk muscle mass on...It does take time also,it's not going to happen overnight even if you did 5g of gear...Start of as above training,diet,rest and you will grow...And having a trainer helps a lot...

THE REAPER

you may think being on test forever sounds great.

its not.

I'm late 30's and he is 100% correct...having to jab yourself TRT doses when You are just plain sick of it is old

Hire a coach. Tenny and mini truck here are super smart about this stuff. You would make way more progress with them then you wil doing anything else. You think you know about nutrition, you don't. You think you know about training, you don't. Trust me, hire them, take all the guess work out of it. I can't stress enough how INVALUABLE it is to have someone knowledgeable take the wheel. If you can follow directions you won't recognize yourself in a few months.

Don't take offense to not knowing about diet and training... we have members here, pros even, that have done this their whole life and are still learning.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131