over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Usd610 Aurum RX Test P100 log.

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
Usd610 will log for us Test P100.

Post some gear pics for us please.

Thanks!

Let's get his thing started. Greatly appreciative of Viking for taking care of me with some test prop to try out. Was currently prepping for a show but do to work related reasons had to pull out. Made that decision last Friday and got off my diet quite a bit this weekend. Back on the grind tomorrow though, I'll be hitting chest and tris. Currently running 600mg of Aurum Rx test prop split up Mon Wed Fri. So 200mg 3x week. Weight is holding at around 240. I'm 6'1" and probable around 8-9% bf right now. Next show I am shooting for will be in April as of now. Looking to maintain my bf and add a coupe lbs before then. Also currently running 4iu/day of gh(tp blacks). Been on them for the past year strait. And just finished 3 weeks of igf1 lr3 shooting 50mcg post workout 5 days a week.

Been using the prop for just about a week now. Absolutely painless. I shoot through a 25g. Nice and smooth. No pip or anything. Vials are very professional. Will post pics later tonight.

I will be getting blood work sometime in the next month. I want to donte first since I just finished a long run of EQ. I will be posting those results.

Today was chest/triceps. Weights still sitting at 240.

Started out with incline Bb worked up to a heavy set of 315 for 8. Really been focusing on squeezing and controlling the weight a lot more lately.

Next moves into flat DB press. 4 sets of 10 reps. 2 second negative 2 second squeeze at top.

Incline DB flyes 3 sets of 10

Close grip incline press 3 sets of 10

Bench dips 3 sets of 10 with a hell of a squeeze at the top

Reverse grip pull downs 3 sets of 10.

Finished of with 6 sets of 25 seated calf raises.

Just over two weeks in. Still not an ounce of PIP. Smooth as hell. Decided this past week to up my carbs a little. Strength as a result is climbing. Still fairly lean and looking to stay at this until I restart prep.

Been away for a little. Ended up getting sick and struggling with eating for the last week. Getting back to normal for finally. Got back in the gym this week. Didn't lose much strength and weight stayed about the same. Just started my third bottle of test prop on Monday. After I finish it I will be grabbing some bloods to post up. So about 2 weeks.

On another note. Today is shoulder day. Time to go get it.

Been away for a little. Ended up getting sick and struggling with eating for the last week. Getting back to normal for finally. Got back in the gym this week. Didn't lose much strength and weight stayed about the same. Just started my third bottle of test prop on Monday. After I finish it I will be grabbing some bloods to post up. So about 2 weeks.

On another note. Today is shoulder day. Time to go get it.

What is your general impression of the product?

Amazing quality. Very professional labels. Even shooting 2cc at a time it is completely painless and flows through a 25g with no problem. Sure it would be fine through a 27g as well.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws