over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Started Cutter Sunday

alluprbdy

Newbies
This pic is a few weeks old but there was no changes really hence the reason for stopping my bulker early since I wasn't making any more progress just spinning my wheels.

Attachments

• 2.21.17.jpg
    2.21.17.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 267
Dropped Deca for Winny for obvious reasons, besides that on 500 EQ, 400 Tren E, 750 Test E & 5iu GH

Stats: Bodyweight gonna round to 200# beings I do have a range of 198-203, height 68.5" & age 30.

BMR = 1979.2
Activity Level = 1.55
Maintenance K's estimated @ 3,067K @ 200#

^ Harris Benedict used.

Meal Plan
3 Whole Eggs/4.5oz Liquid Egg & Oatmeal Pro/Carb 730a
8oz Chicken, 1tbso EVOO, 3oz Mushrooms Pro/Fat 1030a
1 serving Tilapia, 1oz almonds Pro/Fat 130p
8oz Chicken, 1/2c sauce, 2oz pasta Pro/Carb 430p
8oz Chicken, 1/2c sauce, 2oz pasta Pro/Carb 730p (pre)
1 serving EAS w/ 1 serving of Applesauce Pro/Carb 930p PWO
3 Whole Eggs/4.5oz Liquid Egg/2 Waffles/Syrup Pro/Carb 1030pPPWO

Pro Carb Fat
296 210 87
1,184 840 783
42% 30% 28%

Macro's Per Meal:

Pro Carb Fat
18 0 12
15 0 0
5 27 3

38 27 15 meal 1

Pro Carb Fat
48 0 6
0 0 14
2 4 0

50 4 20 meal 2

Pro Carb Fat
21 0 1
6 6 12

27 6 13 meal 3

Pro Carb Fat
48 0 6
2 13 2
7 41 1

57 54 9 meal 4

Pro Carb Fat
48 0 6
2 13 2
7 41 1

57 54 9 meal 5

Pro Carb Fat
30 6 3
0 27 0

30 33 3 meal 6

Pro Carb Fat
18 0 12
15 0 0
4 27 6
0 5 0

37 32 18 meal 7

Dropped Deca for Winny for obvious reasons, besides that on 500 EQ, 400 Tren E, 750 Test E & 5iu GH

Stats: Bodyweight gonna round to 200# beings I do have a range of 198-203, height 68.5" & age 30.

BMR = 1979.2
Activity Level = 1.55
Maintenance K's estimated @ 3,067K @ 200#

So how much deca and winstrol were you taking on top of the 1650 mg of everything else???

What were your stats before you started this bulking cycle???

How many cycle have you done before this one???

So how much deca and winstrol were you taking on top of the 1650 mg of everything else???

What were your stats before you started this bulking cycle???

How many cycle have you done before this one???

only 250mg of deca to aid with my joints, winstrol I was taking 0 of until sunday, EQ I just upped from 300mg/wk to 500mg/wk 2 weeks ago, The cycle didn't even start until the first week in january. Prior to that I had been on a cruise for several years as I had kidney issues 5 years ago and took it easy on my body since. I went into the hospital @ 218# and came out around 190#, and then just tried to stay lean but smaller for sure for several years sat around 182-184#. That got quite boring considering I had been doing this since I was 10 so that took its toll mentally and I ended up taking some time off 1 & a half-ish or so of on and off from the gym but on an off might as well be off. So I started consistently back in the gym in July but still just on a cruise of test and started running 5iu of gh with the intension of getting more serious come October/November and wanted to get the gh process started already. I ended up crashing my motorcycle in September and fucked up my rotator cuff in the process so was again out of the gym from Sept until Mid Dec when I was able to use a sully brace and do some limited exercises for a few weeks. Then Come January with the aid of the brace I was able to start training without as much limitation outside of the weight limits. By end of January the brace came off and I've been able to workout without it. So when I started the "cycle" in January I weighed right about the same 205 maybe without this quality of muscle though. I trimmed down for the first 4 weeks of January down to 190 and built back up to the 203 range and I'm sitting around 196 today. My experience pre hospital was pretty vast, and this is a "getting back into shape run" so to speak. However I will go back to a cruise until October after this and that next run will be primarily focused on bringing my legs back up to par with my upper body. I may not be much of a pro-muscle poster but I've been around the boards for well over a decade.

that's your meal plan for a "cutter"....????

WOW....

first think i would suggest is getting off tren if you have ever had any sort of kidney issues and never use it again , its one of the more kidney toxic steroids !!

5iu of HGH on 750mg test a week is way more than enough to add size WHILE dropping body fat.

The biggest factor here is gonna be getting your diet squared away.

first think i would suggest is getting off tren if you have ever had any sort of kidney issues and never use it again , its one of the more kidney toxic steroids !!

5iu of HGH on 750mg test a week is way more than enough to add size WHILE dropping body fat.

The biggest factor here is gonna be getting your diet squared away.

This scares me big time. There's probably not anyway to prevent the damage is there? Like some magic supplement lol. What if you go really low dose like 100mg a week.

I would be curious to see what diet your recommend.

This scares me big time. There's probably not anyway to prevent the damage is there? Like some magic supplement lol. What if you go really low dose like 100mg a week.

100mg a week isn't even worth using.

take it from me, a guy who once used tren @100mg daily for 9 months straight. it's not magic. and it's certainly not necessary for a cutter. in my opinion, even dnp is a much safer drug when used correctly.

most importantly, be less concerned about your cycle and most concerned with your diet and secondly your exercise regimen - the things that will really make the biggest difference in your progress. as previously mentioned, 5iu of GH and a healthy dose of test is more than enough to aid you in preserving muscle and helping you slightly shed fat. the addition of a low dose of trenbolone is not going to take you to the next level, that's for sure.

that's your meal plan for a "cutter"....????

WOW....

yerp it is...It's not a contest prep I'm simply leaning out. Just using a small calorie deficit and moving my pro/carb meals to pre workout, pwo & ppwo. I've been doing this quite a while and alltho I don't claim to know it all I also don't make sarcastic posts on someone else's ideas if I disagree. I would post up my thoughts, but thanks for the input.

as for the concern with tren, I had kidney issues 5 & 1/2 years ago and have had routine bloodwork since. My kidney values were excellent prior to deciding in January to use tren for the first time in 5 & 1/2 years. 400mg of Enth albeit isn't a "small" dose its also not a "large" dose with the added ester weight of 30 per 100mg as opposed to 17 per 100mg of ace its considerably less than ace (280mg vs 332mg). Of course fwiw I pay close attention to any signals from my body and most importantly make sure I get plenty of water in and try to limit the caffeine intake as much as possible, due to its diuretic effects. I'm not saying anything I'm using is "necessary" however after a long layoff from being on actual cycle as opposed to TRT I made a decision to go a little more aggressive. And not for nothing but I am happy with my progress in the short amount of time I've had and I work a ton this time of year so adding that in I've done a lot with limited time.

yerp it is...It's not a contest prep I'm simply leaning out. Just using a small calorie deficit and moving my pro/carb meals to pre workout, pwo & ppwo. I've been doing this quite a while and alltho I don't claim to know it all I also don't make sarcastic posts on someone else's ideas if I disagree. I would post up my thoughts, but thanks for the input.

it appears you have been.....loads of muscle there...

good luck

You just said that to someone who has over 5000 posts and a whole lot of respect on this board. he also is a go to guy for many who want diet advice and he gets paid for it. You just screwed yourself out of some great free advice from someone who really could have helped you because you got your panties in a twist about the way he posted his question.

It's hard to say what kind of diet he would need , depending on he daily calorie expenditure , generally I'd say high protein , moderate fats and carbs around traing

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131