over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ostarine Recommended doses

Auris

Newbies
It’s important to be strict about the standard doses and following the best ones are very imperative.

In order to gain lean muscle and acquire the desired effects, a standard dose of 25 mg per day in a 4 to 6-week cycle is imperative. You’ll never have to worry about PCT. You can expect gains of 6 lbs once you’re done.

When in the cutting cycle, you’ll need this to help you preserve all the gains and effectively decrease the calorie count. Standard is 12.5 – 15 mg for the same number of weeks as when you’re bulking up.

Benefits of taking Ostarine

An increase in lean mass gains can be expected. Its anabolic-like effect is the reason why there’s a huge number of professionals who prefer this over other supplements.

It’s not just something that helps in the gains. It also helps increase strength. With this, increasing your weights and adding to your routine is already a possibility. There’s also better endurance. This only means that you’ll last longer with your routines. And this makes it a good partner for people who want to release their inner beast in the gym.

On top of these benefits, it’s also associated with healing properties. When you’re recovering from a muscle or bone injury, this can be a good supplement to consider.

Clinical studies have proven that no harmful side effects will come to the user with regulated Ostarine use.

Last edited:
Osta during PCT is a state in my regimen. Love that shit

You’re both idiots

I just did a PCT with

Ostarine 20 mg/d
Clomid 50 mg/d
hCG first two weeks 500 iu Sat and Sun
GHRP2

I did this after a cycle that was followed by a month of TRT. I had blood work and it was afoul. I also had donated blood 8 weeks prior to current bloodwork so red cells should have been much lower.

HDL was 20 range >40 mg/dL
Total was 210 range < 200 mg/dL Never been that high.
test was 120 ng/dL. range 250-827
Estrogen 25 pg/mL range < 39 pg/mL
FSH <0.7 range 1.6-8.0 mIU/mL
IGF-1 was 139 range 50-317 ng/mL
HEMATOCRIT 55.8 range 38.5-50.0%
HEMOGLOBIN 18.9 range 13.2-17.1g/dL

Everything else was good. So I will donate bloods this week. I think the SARMs are not friendly to my lipids nor do they allow for reduction of red cells when coming off AAS. I was on them for three weeks after 3 weeks of TRT level doses after a 12 week mild cycle. Clomid was ineffective. Test was low and FSH was also low. GHRP2.. hard to say if it is helping. I was in normal range after 5 months on GH and then 3 weeks of LR3 and then just GHRP2 for couple weeks.

Cosmetically, the SARMs/SERMs protocol seemed to work OK. I held onto my gains pretty well and seemed to work well overall. Unfortunately, the protocol does not restore health. Back to the drawing board.

Sarms are suppressive and anyone who tells you they are not is trying to sell them to you. You might as well stay on cycle...

Sarms are suppressive and anyone who tells you they are not is trying to sell them to you. You might as well stay on cycle...

Staying on indefinitely has it's own issues. Red cells go up, kidney values go south. Lipid values go askew. It all happens eventually especially as one grows older or does continue to increase. I did an experiment and logged blood values that I paid out of pocket. Take what you want from it or not.

Staying on indefinitely has it's own issues. Red cells go up, kidney values go south. Lipid values go askew. It all happens eventually especially as one grows older or does continue to increase. I did an experiment and logged blood values that I paid out of pocket. Take what you want from it or not.

So come off completely, don’t take something that will keep you shut down. If you’re more worried about “keeping gains” than recovering you should have never came off. PCT is already just buying time, if you’re using something suppressive during it then you are spinning your wheels, going backwards actually.

It doesn’t make sense to use something that fucks your body if you’re trying to recover your natural body functions. I wasn’t directing my comments specifically at you it was at the spammer that made the dumb thread because some jackass is going to come in here and take that garbage as gospel because it’s just what they want to hear.

So come off completely, don’t take something that will keep you shut down. If you’re more worried about “keeping gains” than recovering you should have never came off. PCT is already just buying time, if you’re using something suppressive during it then you are spinning your wheels, going backwards actually.

It doesn’t make sense to use something that fucks your body if you’re trying to recover your natural body functions. I wasn’t directing my comments specifically at you it was at the spammer that made the dumb thread because some jackass is going to come in here and take that garbage as gospel because it’s just what they want to hear.

Francis, I am 56. I cycled properly on and off for many years and recovered well. In my mid 30s I came off for a decade and recovered well. I cycled on and off from 45 to 53 and recovered into 600s ng/dL. I am the old man on the board here. I've seen this PED use change over the years from the 80s to present. Again, I did an experiment. You should be greatful that someone with a lot of experience actually genrated some data. You lecturing me is like some english major barista in Starbucks lecturing an architect how to build a bridge.

Francis, I am 56. I cycled properly on and off for many years and recovered well. In my mid 30s I came off for a decade and recovered well. I cycled on and off from 45 to 53 and recovered into 600s ng/dL. I am the old man on the board here. I've seen this PED use change over the years from the 80s to present. Again, I did an experiment. You should be greatful that someone with a lot of experience actually genrated some data. You lecturing me is like some english major barista in Starbucks lecturing an architect how to build a bridge.
There was already plenty of data to show that SARMs are fairly suppressive, especially at relatively high dosages like 20mg Ostarine. If you had done your research, you wouldn't have had to ruin your PCT with this.

Also, I'm really tired of this "I'm older than you therefore I know more than you" bullshit. I'm sure you are a wise guy, but I also know a lot of old retarded meatheads who have been injecting themselves for 30 years but don't know shit and always looked like crap.

I’m not lecturing you, I don’t know why you’re taking it as a personal attack and getting so offended as if there is some type of grey area in the discussion. Kinda silly how you tout your age as if it gives you some type of superiority in this situation but then throw around insults like a child....

Last edited:
Yes I am an old retared meathead. I won't post my bloods anymore.

Yes I am an old retared meathead. I won't post my bloods anymore.

Brother I'm sorry to be so blunt but you're touting that you're a grown man but then acting like a little girl upset that she's not getting the kind of attention she wants. Nobody had an issue with your contribution, the issue was with the spam bot who created the thread giving out bad info because some jackass is going to run with it just because it's what they want to hear. It needed to be shot down that's all, it's not that deep take it easy. Your blood work simply confirmed what was already common knowledge, that's not a bad thing.

I added Ostarine to my post surgery protocol. What I noticed almost immediately was it's effect on my oil production. I can always tell when my Test dose is kicking in as I'll get oily skin behind my ears and under my jaw which makes me break out irregardless how many showers I'd take a day.
With Ostarine it's actually kind of nasty how active my sebacious glands get. Shoulders, neck, face...this is on 25mg/day. Has anyone else experienced this?

I added Ostarine to my post surgery protocol. What I noticed almost immediately was it's effect on my oil production. I can always tell when my Test dose is kicking in as I'll get oily skin behind my ears and under my jaw which makes me break out irregardless how many showers I'd take a day.
With Ostarine it's actually kind of nasty how active my sebacious glands get. Shoulders, neck, face...this is on 25mg/day. Has anyone else experienced this?

Yes but mostly on my face. I have naturally oly skin but like you it gets worse with AAS. I was a little surprised that Ostarine did it. Anavar and Winstrol doesn't.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws