over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh weight gain wanting to drop a weight class

mikeyp123

Registered
Does anyone else experience an initial weight gain on growth ive gained about 8lbs over the last ten days im not sure if its water but i wanted to drop down below 200lbs now im up to 220 I can tell my abs are coming in and im gaining muscle but My goal was to go down in weight so i could be in a lower weight class for jiu jitsu IM currrently taking 25mgs proviron 3iu hgh and 250mgs of test and im consistently gaining should i stop lifting for a while and switch to cardio and if so how much and often ive always been light in my life and enjoyed being able to move quickly im also getting over an injury shattering my right side so ive not been able to run for a while

From what I've gathered from reading it's water weight
No need to stop lifting Mikey, take some vitamin C to help with the water, like 4g a day (I've read that before).

At 15 percent you have over 30 lbs to lose already. Why not drop bf and get to a lean 200 instead of just 200

thats an honest rep

well at least he doesnt lie and say these things are great lost 20lbs everyone buy them Id like to hear about ur diet and if u maybe ur just not gaining weight cuz ur eating what u want are u eating clean how long have u been using them i was hoping pharma would be much more of a difference

well how many ius are you on? and how long have you been on the test? other options for cutting some water weight would be letro and in the more extreme case, lasix the day before competition. Jiu Jitsu comps most people dont really cut weigh unless you're super competitive level. you migt be bigger and slower, but so will the heavier guys you will be grappling.

well at least he doesnt lie and say these things are great lost 20lbs everyone buy them Id like to hear about ur diet and if u maybe ur just not gaining weight cuz ur eating what u want are u eating clean how long have u been using them i was hoping pharma would be much more of a difference

What our rep meant was he doesn't see the water weight on GENOs. I don't see the bloat like other GH's either. If you take 3.6 IUs per day at 5 times a week, along with your gear, you will drop fat and put on muscle size.

Thanks pesty thats kind of what i thought hopefully ill be trying those sometime in the near future

What our rep meant was he doesn't see the water weight on GENOs. I don't see the bloat like other GH's either. If you take 3.6 IUs per day at 5 times a week, along with your gear, you will drop fat and put on muscle size.

Yeah he just twisted his words.

If hgh gave you 8lbs of muscle in 10 days I think every person would be on it no matter what the price was. Water or nitrogen retention is where the weight has came from.

If hgh gave you 8lbs of muscle in 10 days I think every person would be on it no matter what the price was. Water or nitrogen retention is where the weight has came from.

Once you are healed up enough to start running again you should drop some of that weight. You could also reduce to 2 I.U.'s/day and see if you notice any difference over the course of a week? Most of that initial weight gain is water from being on hgh especially if its generic chinese.

weight

i havent weighed myself in about 2 months thats why i was saying i thought i gained ten lbs of muscle

the last time i weighed myself was 2 months ago i was 210 so thats why i was saying i thought i gained 10lbs of muscle but i was hoping i dropped some fat and hoping it is water nitrogen retention what exactly do u mean by nitrogen retention that holds weight?

Once you are healed up enough to start running again you should drop some of that weight. You could also reduce to 2 I.U.'s/day and see if you notice any difference over the course of a week? Most of that initial weight gain is water from being on hgh especially if its generic chinese.

thanks big duke ya i started at 2iu i usually go by the mirror and not weigh myself so ill see what the scale says in about a week i guess ill know if its water then

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity